Is FM2010 easy?

real madrid is hard
u lose one game u dont win for 3 or 4 games

real madrid is hard
u lose one game u dont win for 3 or 4 games
thats the biggest load of **** ive ever heard mate sorry they are not hard all you need to do is buy some defenders and you get a **** load of money to do that

i dunno becausethe raised expectations at the big clubs can make it harder, since there is an element of luck.
when i was United i won the league first season (on fm09) and Champions league but came second in EVERYTHING second season due to inability to score, lucky i had the best defensive record i think is possible but 1-0s every week didnt exactly please the fans.
if only it was chelsea, they loved that stuff under Jose!

i took nottingham forest to the prem on my first season, i had a budget of 975 k i think for getting into the play offs but i ended up finishing top. also i been reading this guys story and he has done pretty much the same as me and also took forest to the prem. but in the prem i am struggling in 17th so yeh it can be both easy n hard depending on the quality of players or budgets and clubs stature. :)

It depends, but this manager is hardest for me, and i`m playing this beautiful game from CM 5, i think it was just before cm 98

No, it`s not easy at all

I had that 1 good season since then ive been doin terible ! since ive changed back to the old tactics system ive been doin good again

Andy, i am Preston in a game with my friend. I did take the Job halfway through the season when they were 17th, but i just cannot win to save my life.
You got any tips mate?

It is way too easy by far. I took over West Ham with £0m transfer funds so did not buy or loan a single player. I got a bit lucky as I did not have any major injuries but I used my usual tactic of having an A team and a B team and rotating them on a weekly basis (does anybody else do this?). Anyway, I done the treble in my first season with only four losses. Guillermo Franco was the prem top scorer with 24 goals in 20 games. Now that is just ******* ridiculous if you ask me. Going to have a go woth Portsmouth next I think.

Can we see some screenshots mate? please just wanna see how your team looks and such like and league tables?

def depends what team you are, if your finding it to easy with a big team try lead a small team to glory.

can anyone tell me how i make my own thread please???

at the top of a forum click post new thread then write your title and the main body of the text and then post it

i dont believe it is easy at all. i think it is very realistic

I never really got into FM09 and it was because I could never get a decent file going, with a top team or not, I don't know whether that was to do with difficulty though.

So far I've only played with Man City on the new game and to be fair it's been easy to get into, and i'm doing well but in my 2nd season minimum expectations are to reach the final of FA Cup, Champions League, win the Carling Cup and Title Challenge. And to me thats asking a lot, but to somebody else it might not be!

I can't really say for sure until I've played with a variety of different teams!

Got promoted in my first season in charge with Lincoln United a few days back huge achievement for a team to finish below mid table.

Its 2 easy i fink jus won 6-0 in the first game of the season away to preston . its annoyin to easy!!!

i think fm10 is easier because in my first five league games the scores were 3-1, 3-2, 0-1, 1-0 and 1-3

Stoke City is really fun to manage. they have decent players and a some money to spend. managed to get 9th place my 1st season. signed some players for free, including Beckham. lol

I think FM 2010 is difficult. I lost much time to find a good tactic.

I think its because the tactics system is less complicated now and more efective.

it can be with certain teams and leagues, say you stay in a certain league every time you play a new game, you realise how teams play. But, I personally would not say it is easy, so much more work to do, fine tuning with things.