Is FM2010 easy?

started a game with brescia yesterday, got out of italy cup on the first round -.- never had such a bad start

I take it back, im getting battered now im in the prem , ive only won one 2 in the first 11 games

just started with Arsenal, trying to find my feet so far. Again, it all depends on who you go as. Don't make your mind up on whether its easy or not, at least not until you've tried a few different teams

**** no,Ive been struggling like |*&$(#*)($*)#*$@* with tactics , tried different self made tactics none of them worked out,after a while im raging and wants to chokeslam my pc.

Downloaded a few tactics aswell but no results so far,about to try JP woodys tactic see how that works out,

Fm 2009 was definately easier for me

its easy as bristol city 3rd season

not to many big signings and im challenging for prem title

Would you rather get Manchester United to Europe, or would you rather get Hull , Burnley wolves to Europe?

Just won the Championship with Preston :) 1 point above WBA.

Not looking forward to next year though!

i must be the only person on this forum who finds these games frustratingly hard. its not fun when its this hard, im vener a barca or a man utd or chelsea but i like to try and be bayern munich or an ajax, celtic, lyon etc to try and make them dominant in europe and i never get past the quarter finals, struggle to win the domestic leagues which should be easy with the amazing squads i build.

i usuly go for my favorite teams because I know all the players with out looking at the stats nice and easy and I know how my teams play

i keep stuggling bad with brescia lol.. besides low loans and **** italian league rules.. its funny how easy my defenders lose the ball while having a lot of time for playing it.. **** this is frustrating lol my fowards end up alone one on one with the goalkeeper and send the ball to any place BUT the goal.. funny

For me FM10 is a flipping nightmare sometimes. Much harder then FM09 in my opinion. Buying and selling players is more difficult. Tactics have been made more difficult too. All in all its more difficult and in turn more realistic.

Is FM 2010 easy?
"Well, it depends of your perspective of easy"
I'm Wolves, season just started, playing against Notts County cup game winning 2-0. I'm sitting there watching the game, couldn't bother to make even a sub, as I had a player with a knock and you know you always concede if the fitness level drops dramatically, Notts County couldn't cross halfway line, and as I'm thinking, "easy, is in the bag" suddenly with 10 mnts to go, Notts County are possessed by the Brazilian team of 1970.
Ade "frickin" Akinbiyi scores two 35 yards goals in 1 minute to draw 2-2.
NOW , that is not easy for Ade Frickinbiyi, so I just switched off the PC before the final whistle. You see??!

I took the Reggina from Serie B to 3rd in Serie A in two years. Things I didn't manage to do for 10 years in fm2009 with the same team si it's ten times easier in my opinion.

Getting 36M€ for the transferts is way too high for thaht club.

i played as liverpool, first 2 seasons were very easy, im now starting a new game as a harder team.

It's easier than FM2009... I'm playing with West Ham and I'm top of league :)

if you are big four then yea but otherwise no, im derby lost my first 3 games not the best start.

ye im in my first save after i bought the game im bristol city and im top of the chamionship won 10 in a row , i never did that once on 2009 i think
bristol city r top of the league on my boro game

If you use the new tactics system is a lot easier to play how you want, resulting in better form making the game a little easier.
In Lower Leagues its still quite hard, and that is were the game is best played.

I think harder. At the moment I'm playing as Newcastle. I'm in my first season and I'm top of the championship at christmas, but rightly so, most of my players are better than championship quality. However I have still got knocked out of the 1st roound of the league cup by coventry, and have lost to scunthorpe and shef utd in the league. And most of my wins are closer encounters than i would like. I find selling players much harder, getting coloccini to go on loan was hard, but I did manage it. However trying to shift **** and Geremi was impossible.

I'm not looking forward to premiership as I can't see much funding being put in place by the new board, and I lack and depth apart from midfield. No one of premiership quality wants to come to a championship club at the mo, even if they have a big reputation and fan base like newcastle does.

I reckon I will scrape past relegation in my first season of prem league, but only just.