Passing: 19>17 Stamina: 13>14
Long Shots: 17>13 Concentration: 14>15
Free Kicks: 17>15 Off The Ball: 18>19
First Touch: 20>18 Penalty Taking: 18>19
Decisions: 18>17
Creativity: 20>17
God doesn't exist. Fact.

Replying to me?

If so, the reply from Vanjagl above was a completely new thread yesterday and has now been merged. Therefore the new thread was silly.

Ive been thinking about this lately and Im starting to think he is.

He hasn't neen able to perform outside of Barca at any stage in his career, Nesta, Cannavaro, old school Italian defenders were absolutely able to destroy him a few years back

And when a team counters Barca perfectly he's never been a match winner. Examples Bayern, Milan, Chelsea over the last two years and Madrid in the league

He comes off as a system player now, you shut down that system, you shut down messi

You don't shut it down, he dominates

Meanwhile players like Pirlo, Xavi, Pele, Garrincha, Maradona Ronaldo, Zidane etc; Were all capable of scoring from anywhere at amy time, it seems if you give messi pressure and make it difficult for him, he's got nothing except the one style of play

Agree/Disagree

Its just a general observation, but a good question, if a team has been able to shut down Xavi and Iniesta, has messi ever gone on to win the game himself? Cause I can't remember a time when he has

Mate tell me another player which scores 90 goals in one year & I will say messi is overatted, yeah of course if a team block all your midfielders u wont be able to do anything, **** messi cant win a match by himself for godsake!! & lool cannavari blocks messi?! When did u see that? The last time i saw messi plays against that guy he makes him taste the grass of the field & nesta is another thing mate, nesta is a legend & a warrior <3

Anyone who thinks Messi is overrated is simply deluded...