is rooney the best striker

• Thread starter Thread starter ianhall65
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 10K

is rooney the best striker in world football today

• Total voters
close call between Wayne and Drogba... i think Drogba edges it on physicality.

stop the arguing now please. any more and there will be infractions

dam right he is!!! in a nutshell theres only one Wayne Rooney and every team in the world is gutted, except Utd coz heres ours!!!! so **** off Barcelona and Real you aint having him.......Ever!!!!!! lol

dam right he is!!! in a nutshell theres only one Wayne Rooney and every team in the world is gutted, except Utd coz heres ours!!!! so **** off Barcelona and Real you aint having him.......Ever!!!!!! lol

woop woop! well said sir. everyone would have him in there team and is gutted because he is a united player for life.

I've seen threads get closed for far less than the **** floating around this one. Any more and the entire forum will start smelling like an outhouse on a building site.

Either way, Rooney is definitely the best player in the league at the moment, and possibly the best player in the world at the moment.

That's practically it. Oh, and he isn't 100 times better than Robin van Persie; that statement was moronic.

/Thread

billy summed it up perfectly, shouldnt we just have this thread closed, before any more arguments turn up and end in slanging matches?

Last edited:
not really bothered, was just expressing my views. afterall, thats what this thread is for is it not? regardless whether you agree with it or not.

Well the thread isn't really for that. "it's more of how good Wayne Rooney is" so both stop going off topic. and if you want to continue it, i believe Scott posted his MSN address on the thread.

Thread Closed?

on topic! yes got to be, the form his in is increadable when ronaldo left money was spent on other players to fill the void but its been rooney thats been the one imo! im just glad hes english!!
still hate united !

on topic! yes got to be, the form his in is increadable when ronaldo left money was spent on other players to fill the void but its been rooney thats been the one imo! im just glad hes english!!
still hate united !

Don't you think we hate you as well? :P

After Mr.Torres' performance today arguably he isn't. Both are great strikers, but for me Torres has shown he is capable of doing season after season, and if it wasn't for his injury problems then I would take him over Rooney. Torres is better at the moment, but give a few years Rooney will be the best in the world.

in a few years i think Pato will be the best striker in the world or Arguiro

Back