is rooney the best striker

• Thread starter Thread starter ianhall65
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 10K

is rooney the best striker in world football today

• Total voters
FACT: 18 of his EPL goals have been against Relegation side teams. Rooney has done nothing other then dive and then flop over Almunia gaining a PK against the Bigs....

Who was guarding Rooney against Milan? Thiago Silva and Bonera.... Such great talent.... Then they put a DM in Ambrosini at SW....

Yet everyone is getting excited about this performance.... The first goal... the ball was put on his head... Not many more could of put in a better service... Then you had a 1 on 1 with a GK on par with Fabianski in Abbiatti.

Don't get your panties in a wad just because you beat an overrated and OLD AC Milan squad. And you know they are Overrated when you have Ronaldinho go missing against Neville and Pirlo go missing against Park....

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Basically what you are saying is because of his AC Milan performance makes him the best striker in the world? ROFLS... Then I can make the statement that the Nasri goal was better then anything Flipper or Messi has done this year so that makes him the best... We can play this card all day but the fact of the matter is that 18 of his 23 goals in the EPL are against Relegation Side. Opponents and goals against Wolverhampton are different then goals against Pool, Chelsea, etc.

FACT: most of your points have came from relegation sides, how can you say Rooney is anything but class? and as for RVP... you need your head testing, Rooney is 10 times the player RVP is

Wouldn't say he's 10 times the player going abit far there :P RVP fully fit with his ankles not falling off is a class act and could have been well still could be one of the best players in the world.

Just really really needs to stay fit.

Umm yes, Rooney has the lot, RVP has a mean freekick. Dont get me wrong, RVP is a good player but isn't on the same level as Rooney and never will be

10 times better though? Exaggeration isn't the word.

And no, RvP isn't a 'good' player, he's a ****** amazing player. Shame he's always injured and Rooney's better.

10 times better though? Exaggeration isn't the word.

And no, RvP isn't a 'good' player, he's a ****** amazing player. Shame he's always injured and Rooney's better.

yes i agree 10 times was being kind. he is 100 times better. even with a fully fit RVP, Rooney would still be a better player simple as.

no im fine thanks, i just believe (my opionion) that rooney is far better than rvp, after all... isn't football about opionions?

As we're not allowed to offend on the site, I won't verbally abuse you. I can't be arsed with another argument.

Your statement is wrong. 100 times? **** me, even Scott didn't agree with you. You're losing your marbles dude, sort it out. Come back when you have something better to say.

As we're not allowed to offend on the site, I won't verbally abuse you. I can't be arsed with another argument.

Your statement is wrong. 100 times? **** me, even Scott didn't agree with you. You're losing your marbles dude, sort it out. Come back when you have something better to say.

then please do fill free to add me on msn or what ever so we can continue this argument. i stand by what i say, Rooney is much much better thanb RVP. i dont care if Scott doesn't agree if im totally honest, i wont loss any sleep over it tonight.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Yes, and your opinion is ridiculous.

thanks for your imput.

Cant believe i'm reading how some wouldn't swap Drogba for Rooney hahahaha!!! Drogba not fit enough to lace Wazza's boots!

And RVP.......UR AVIN A BUBBLE!

Cant believe i'm reading how some wouldn't swap Drogba for Rooney hahahaha!!! Drogba not fit enough to lace Wazza's boots!

That would come from a Yid. Keep it up.

Your losing it

How right you are mate

you lost it long ago...

drogba and rooney are on par in my opinion

and kris boyd is above villa in that eufa pole..i expect to see a major boost to fm stats next year! :P

Back