is rooney the best striker

• Thread starter Thread starter ianhall65
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 10K

is rooney the best striker in world football today

• Total voters
Just clicked on what he said as well.....Kris Boyd.....LAUGH OUT FRICKIN LOUD!!!!!

If he played in the premiership he would'nt score more than David Nugent!!

Just clicked on what he said as well.....Kris Boyd.....LAUGH OUT FRICKIN LOUD!!!!!

If he played in the premiership he would'nt score more than David Nugent!!

The amount of sense that comes out of this guys mouth, someone give him a medal!

Wayne Roonney is the best PLAYER in the world right now end off!

On current form yes. If he does this through into the World Cup then he will get even better accolades.

Jeeeez this is why i hate Man Utd fans over opinionated and chat bucket loads of ***** apologies to the utd fans who talk sense and are objective your just out numbered 10 to 1 by retards :P

Anyways we all now how good Rooney is its been said too many times on this thread that he's the best in the world at the moment. Only the bitter Arsenal fan won't accept that. All the other arguments are null and void in this thread. However while im here at this moment. Drogba is just as good a striker as Rooney but very different types of striker, same as Torres and David villa even Zlaten Ibrahimivic and Etoo to an extent. We could analyse stats all day but there all WORLD class strikers playing at the same level of football week in week out.

Stop making points for the sake of getting a response some of the stuff said in this thread is pure nonsense take of the red blinkers or whatever team you *** rim at night and start being objective. Were not here comparing Darren Flecther to Pele then u can say Pele is 10 times the player then Flecther.

Anyways rant over.

Jeeeez this is why i hate Man Utd fans over opinionated and chat bucket loads of ***** apologies to the utd fans who talk sense and are objective your just out numbered 10 to 1 by retards :P

Anyways we all now how good Rooney is its been said too many times on this thread that he's the best in the world at the moment. Only the bitter Arsenal fan won't accept that.

I'm a Arsenal fan and said Rooney is the best currently:'( Ive said it somewhere on the first page. I just hate people who says things like "Rooney is 100 times better than van persie?"oO) Biggest pile of **** ive ever heard!.

I'm a Arsenal fan and said Rooney is the best currently:'( Ive said it somewhere on the first page. I just hate people who says things like "Rooney is 100 times better than van persie?"oO) Biggest pile of **** ive ever heard!.

I think he is referring to the bitter arsenal fan royjonesjnr.XD

Atm yeah. England are relying on him for the world cup, just hope he can handle the pressure.

Sick of people saying if Drogba wasn't injured blah blah. Rooney has had 2 fractured foots and 1 broken foot. He has had multiple groin strains and slight hamstrings. He had his fair share of injuries if not more then Drogba.

he's playing good this season, doesn't mean he is the best... was he this good last year? i dont think so? he is actually better version of kuyt, but real strikers are more likely torres, drogba, eto etc...

he's playing good this season, doesn't mean he is the best... was he this good last year? i dont think so? he is actually better version of kuyt, but real strikers are more likely torres, drogba, eto etc...
hes always had good seasons, this is his best season, and its the first season has been played a true centre forward.

to say hes a better version of kuyt is either showing a lack of footballing knowledge, or you're just deliberately on a wind up. firstly forwards like rooney, van persie aguero etc, are differnent types of forwards to torres drogba eto'o. the former the latter are finishers, they create a bit, but first are foremost they are goalscorers, while the former are more selfless in their play, they are more creative, and they generally tend to bebetter all round footballers.
last season he played wide left last season and still got 20 goals, either you watched him play so you should know this or you didnt watch him, in which case how can you make that argument without knowing all the facts?

secondly right now he leads the european golden boot standings, he is one of the inform forwards in the world, and one of the inform players in the world

then please do fill free to add me on msn or what ever so we can continue this argument. i stand by what i say, Rooney is much much better thanb RVP. i dont care if Scott doesn't agree if im totally honest, i wont loss any sleep over it tonight.

Add me then [email protected]

and i tell you all night how wrong you are and i wont mind back on offending you.

You can't say if he's the best or not, but he is most likely the hottest on at the moment

This is a truly shocking post. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Back