Italian Serie A 2010/2011

Terminator152

Reaction score
No Serie A fans over here? :p

Discuss Italian football here, Serie A and otherwise. Clubs, players, coaches, progress and so on.

Last edited:
Watch AC Milan to watch Alexandre Pato but thats about it.

I watch the Serie A whenever it's on ESPN. Hoepfully AC Milan finally win it again this year and it's good to see Napoli performing well again.

Yeah, Napoli have really been on fire this season but it is understandable when you see what kind of squad they've managed to collect. But they're gonna lose Lavezzi for three matches now, including one important meet against Milan.

Week 26 - Match Result

Internazionale Cagliari
200px-Internazionale.svg.png
1 - 0
cagliari-logo.gif

Andrea Ranocchia helps scrape win

ranocchia_2393235.jpg

Match played at Giuseppe Meazza in Milan

Highlights:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBBPkHgyMV8"]YouTube - INTER Vs CAGLIARI 1-0 - Full highlights 19-02-2011[/ame]

Last edited:
The win against Cagliari puts us up in second place(with a match more). There was a lot of discussion about that goal though(haven't seen it myself). We need to hope for Milan and Napoli to slip.

The win against Cagliari puts us up in second place(with a match more). There was a lot of discussion about that goal though(haven't seen it myself). We need to hope for Milan and Napoli to slip.
Have both Milano derbies been played?

Hasn't he had some problems with the team about his attitude?

Not his attitude just Allegri prefers Cassano,Ibra and Robinho over him and he is always getting little injuries, Hoping he leaves their soon.

Not his attitude just Allegri prefers Cassano,Ibra and Robinho over him and he is always getting little injuries, Hoping he leaves their soon.

If Pato leaves Milan, i only can see him play at Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid.

and some people happy winning with that offside goal?
pathetic!

Villa -- Messi -- Pato

Best strike force in the history of football !

But Pedro has been terrific this season and one of the most important players of Barcelona this season, but that would be a great strike force.

But Pedro has been terrific this season and one of the most important players of Barcelona this season, but that would be a great strike force.

Pedro is half the player of Pato IMO, Pato in that team with all the chances he would get he would get at least 30+ goals if he could steer clear of injury.

Pedro is half the player of Pato IMO, Pato in that team with all the chances he would get he would get at least 30+ goals if he could steer clear of injury.

Yeah eh would do great in Barcelona and i think he can be one of the best in the world but he is very injury prone.

Anyone can play like Pedro, score 20 goals with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Villa ... it's not a problem... you should see his skills in games against Arsenal ! with Spain team on World Cup ... In 'Big games' he is no worth player ...