Italian Serie A 2010/2011

Can you please stop with this discussion about Pato. This is supost to be a thread discussing the Serie A.

Can you please stop with this discussion about Pato. This is supost to be a thread discussing the Serie A.

Its about everything Serie A and he plays their tho mate but I understand yes.

What happened to Juve in the last few years? seemed to have lost the plot a little bit, on FM there squad's full with loan players (Quagliarella, Traore, Pepe etc..)?

What happened to Juve in the last few years? seemed to have lost the plot a little bit, on FM there squad's full with loan players (Quagliarella, Traore, Pepe etc..)?
new director...new coach...bad tactic to buy new players... bad team tactic...they don't have vision..buying many not so good players...better invest in 1-2-3 world class who can change game with some special move.
next season we will probably struggle again...because when we buy all those players on loan, we will be out of cash. good thing is that new stadium will probably be finished till the start of new season. that will bring some cash.
we lost 200m+ euro when played in serie b.. at that moment Juve have best sponsor in world Tamoil.
here are good pic ...players who leave http://juventus.theoffside.com/files/2008/07/n12615097_32754994_8752.jpg ..almost all world class players and we didn't buy 1
Calciopoli is still active in Naples..Juve want revoken scudetto back. It should end at least till the end of season.. there was some speaking about compesition if juve win...like 100 - 200 m euro, but I don't believe it. sorry for bad eng

Last edited:
If you read one of my post's on the previous page I said Pato is in the top 10 players in the world so I never said he is the best player in the world, but the players you stated are better then him aren't.
Hes not even in the top 30 let alone the top 10

He's got about a goal every other game ratio at Milan I think, very good player

Couldn't say that Pato is in the top 10 in the world, he isnt anywhere near these boys

Messi
Ronaldo
Iniesta
Xavi

, probably about 25th in my opinion.

how are Brescia doing?, because I love Alessandro Diamanti and how is he in the top flight?

Couldn't say that Pato is in the top 10 in the world, he isnt anywhere near these boys

Messi
Ronaldo
Iniesta
Xavi

how are Brescia doing?, because I love Alessandro Diamanti and how is he in the top flight?

They are in the 18th place and Diamanti so far scored 5 goals in 21 games.

Messi
Ronaldo
Iniesta
Xavi
Ade Akinbiyi

Best forwards in the world, as I said its my opinion don't expect many to share it because its a bit biased as he is my favorite player.

Best forwards in the world, as I said its my opinion don't expect many to share it because its a bit biased as he is my favorite player.
Can name about 15 strikers better than him too.....

Pato isn't anywhere near the being one of the best strikers in the world. If you said one of the best young strikers I would agree with you.

Pato is a gifted player and excellent for his age. He has potential to be one of the best strikers, he is not there yet. Shame about his injuries. This season whenever he has played, he has scored, but again injuries to interrupt his progress..

One of the best young striker, even i would say The Best young striker.

No Serie A fans over here? :p
Actually not, not in my case.

The truth is that I've never been quite interested in italian football.

Don't even have a "preferred" team in there. Maybe Livorno, but because of political reasons, mostly.

People have to agree on that Pato is a young talent but that there isn't much more than that. He has potential to be big but he isn't there yet.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:17 PM ----------

Inter - Bayern today, a match filled with feelings. Any predictions? It's gonna be a tough game.