Italian Serie A 2010/2011

Anyone can play like Pedro, score 20 goals with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Villa ... it's not a problem... you should see his skills in games against Arsenal ! with Spain team on World Cup ... In 'Big games' he is no worth player ...

I admit that against Arsenal he has quite poor, but still i think he's a quality player and also i think everyone underrates him.

He's slightly underrated but I still don't think he is all that where as Pato is the best young prospect in World Football and in the top 10 players in the world IMO, he is just at the wrong club and has bad injury proneness.

Juventus is ON/OFF team this year. They will win Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli .. but they will lose against Brescia, Chievo, Bari .... They need to play one game at the time ...

Watch serie a all the time. Burkie dont *** pato hes not even good, there are at least 3 wingers in serie a better than him.

Best team to watch for me is napoli, play respectable football and its fantastic to watch.

The best player of the season for me has been Josip Ilicic of Palermo, hes been exceptional and hes really come out of nowhere.

Juventus are a pile of **** compared to what they used to be and its really annoying because i used to really respect them, dont rate luigi del neri at all.

Round played today with some goal-filled results and some surprises.

Lecce 2 - 0 Juventus
Chievo 1 - 2 Milan
Fiorentina 0 - 0 Sampdoria
Genoa 4 - 3 Roma
Lazio 1 - 0 Bari
Parma 2 - 2 Cesena
Udinese 0 - 0 Brescia
Napoli - Catania to be played at 20:45.

Juventus keep suffering with a new loss, this time against Lecce. Buffon managed to get himself red-carded early in the game. But the big surprise here must be the Genoa - Roma match. Roma took the lead and managed to get 1-3 but Genoa somehow managed to get a 4-3 result of that game. A failure almost worthy of Arsenal's 4-0 to 4-4 against Newcastle, almost. The Roma supporters must really be ****** about Ranieri now... Pato managed to get Milan three points with a late goal at the 82th minute. And he is better than Pedro ;)

Serie A is a great league. It's not predictable like other leagues, as there are more than 4 challengers for the title:

Roma, Juventus, Inter, Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Napoli. All great teams and there is no obvious winner at the end of the day.

Watch serie a all the time. Burkie dont *** pato hes not even good, there are at least 3 wingers in serie a better than him.

Best team to watch for me is napoli, play respectable football and its fantastic to watch.

The best player of the season for me has been Josip Ilicic of Palermo, hes been exceptional and hes really come out of nowhere.

Juventus are a pile of **** compared to what they used to be and its really annoying because i used to really respect them, dont rate luigi del neri at all.

Who would they be ?

Serie A is a great league. It's not predictable like other leagues, as there are more than 4 challengers for the title:

Roma, Juventus, Inter, Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina and Napoli. All great teams and there is no obvious winner at the end of the day.

Excatly, that's one of the reasons why Serie A's my personal favorite.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:39 PM ----------

Ranieri is now a goner. Any ideas for a replacement?

Round played today with some goal-filled results and some surprises.

Lecce 2 - 0 Juventus
Chievo 1 - 2 Milan
Fiorentina 0 - 0 Sampdoria
Genoa 4 - 3 Roma
Lazio 1 - 0 Bari
Parma 2 - 2 Cesena
Udinese 0 - 0 Brescia
Napoli - Catania to be played at 20:45.

Juventus keep suffering with a new loss, this time against Lecce. Buffon managed to get himself red-carded early in the game. But the big surprise here must be the Genoa - Roma match. Roma took the lead and managed to get 1-3 but Genoa somehow managed to get a 4-3 result of that game. A failure almost worthy of Arsenal's 4-0 to 4-4 against Newcastle, almost. The Roma supporters must really be ****** about Ranieri now... Pato managed to get Milan three points with a late goal at the 82th minute. And he is better than Pedro ;)
0-3 for roma..and genoa managed to win the game!

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

roma, juve, fiorentina? they are not challengers...
Lazio is doing ok, but I don't think they can win
It will be milan, inter, napoli race

Vargas is a much better player than pato. As is Krasic.

Vargas is a very good player, but not better than Pato, neither is Krasic(who had an amazing start at Juventus but then started to fade away)

Vargas is a much better player than pato. As is Krasic.

Are you trying to wind me up ? Their better then Pato, I have no comment to make. XD

Speaking of Pato he scored a stoppage time winner for Milan to beat Chievo 2-1

roma, juve, fiorentina? they are not challengers...
Lazio is doing ok, but I don't think they can win
It will be milan, inter, napoli race

Not this season but they can challenge and sometimes does. Unlike the foolish Liga BBVA, where you can only expect two clubs in for the title race...

Napoli gets the win against Catania by 1-0 and reaches to 2nd place.

Are you trying to wind me up ? Their better then Pato, I have no comment to make. XD

Speaking of Pato he scored a stoppage time winner for Milan to beat Chievo 2-1
I dont understand your obsession with Pato, stop being blinded by your love for him and accept there are better players.

I dont understand your obsession with Pato, stop being blinded by your love for him and accept there are better players.

If you read one of my post's on the previous page I said Pato is in the top 10 players in the world so I never said he is the best player in the world, but the players you stated are better then him aren't.