Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend Takes over Napoli
View attachment 284326
The man himself
Napoli S.S.C have today announced that club legend Giuseppe Bruscolotti has taken over. After buying out Aurelio di Laurentiis' company Filmauro, he is now the owner of Napoli. He had this to say in a rare interview:
"Sì, beh io sono molto infelice con il cazzo - what's that, you want me to speak English for some inexplicable reason? Ok! I am very unhappy with the fecking previous ownership, I think that in fact they had no love for Napoli, the heartless bastards. For too long people have seen Napoli as a haven for Mafia and match-fixing, but no more I say! Today that changes! "
When asked how he got the money, he had this to say: "Well I... play poker and stuff. And umm... yeah. I uhh... worked hard. I think. Is that right? Hmm, I'm not sure let me check...."

Red Bull Take Over Juventus

Red Bull have today announced that they have completed the takeover of Serie A giants Juventus FC. The response to this news has been mixed among the Juventus fans, some thinking that it will be a good move and will inject more money into the already dominant Italian team, while others think that it could just turn Juventus into a part of a heartless and soulless corporation. Only time will tell

Sampdoria_badge.png

A New Dawn Approaches...

It's 3am in Genoa and hundreds, nay thousands, gather outside Stadio Luigi Ferraris. Men, women and children ponder outside the gates with intrigue, anticipation and even horror in their hearts. Rumours spread through the night of a scourge from Austria sweeping through their city. Austrians and Italitans have been enemies since medieval times and tension between the two has always been high. This news has upset and even angered people that this "plague" has been met with little resistance, and any attempt to stop it changing their lives forever seems futile...

As people conversed a strong bellow is heard from beyond the gates. A tall, half-naked muscular figure riding a horse storms towards the gates before rearing the horse and in turn letting out a loud war cry. Fans shudder in fear before the half-man half-god entity they see before them. Men quiver, women scream in fear, but the children still run around as they don't really know what's going on.

The hooded warrior stares at the crowd blankly, dismounts his horse and enters the Stadium whilst holding his new Sampdoria shirt and says just 3 words to the audience....I'll be back!

Arnie takes over Sampdoria!!

arnie-418x345.jpg

View attachment 284152
Fish in charge at Atalanta!

Atalanta were proud to announce today the arrival of a club favourite at the helm, Mr G Fish. Fish, a wealthy sofa tycoon from England has previously owned the club as his first venture into football, and raised them into an epic title battle with Roma, who were chaired by the new Fiorentina owner. More recently, Fish has been spotted as Liverpool owner, and was widely accepted as Gary Linekers backer at Leicester.

Fish announced his arrival with a short, sweet "I'm back b*tches". Regaining his composure, he went on to state the following:

" It went well for me last time here. I found some spare change down the back of the sofa, and decided I'd return to my spiritual home. I'm pleased to see some old favourites in Serie A, such as the Fiorentina chairman. I look forward to pounding his club into the dirt. Same goes for Roma, that rivalry still stands, whoever the owner. "

Fish also stated that he would spare no expense in getting Atalanta to the pinnacle of football, suggesting he "may have to shift a few more sofas than normal."

Fish has also declared that every player has a price, and that any enquiries should be very quick.

Eccentric sofa salesman, or a shrewd businessman? Only time will tell, but boy are we looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Genoa_cfc.png

Let the Del Piero Decade Begin:

Genoa have today announced that Italy and Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero has taken over the club today.

He attended a short press conference to announce his arrival.

J="Hello Mr.Del Piero, How does it feel to take over a club such as Genoa?"

DP="It is great I left my mark in Italy as a player and now it's time to leave a new mark this time as an owner"

J="About your time as a player, you spent over 10 years at Juventus, why have you now taken over one of their rivals?"

DP= "Well Genoa are a club with some good players and when oppurtunity arises you must take it, I can hopefully build some good foundations for the club and bring great sucsess."

J= "How do you feel about the squad"

DP= "Well we have a good amount of talent however alot of it is on loan which means next season we will be low on players, we will need to make some good signings. That'll be all for Today."

Milan announce Maldini as owner

View attachment 284147
AC Milan announce club legend Paolo Maldini as their new owner.

As has been rumoured for a long time, former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has sold his stake in AC Milan to move to Thailand. I have decided to get into knitting and want to make pretty dresses mr. Berlusconi was quoted stating as the reason for his sale. As a consequence, a consortium of former players lead by none other than the legendary defender Paolo Maldini has taken charge of the famous Milanese club.

Paolo had the following to say to Sky Italia in a short interview:

View attachment 284145

I am thrilled to be back at the club of my heart. A lot of us former players have been very disappointed with how the club has been run in later years and wish to get the club back on track. We will not hesitate to spend when it is needed, but we will definitely stop bringing in has-beens as our long-term solution.

In a short statement, mr. Maldini also claimed to be disgusted at the lack of quality in defence in the current Milan squad, and mentioned that he himself might have to pick up his boots again. As a result of this, Paolo stated that the following Milan players were available for transfer:

GK:
Michael Agazzi - £1M

Defence:
Philippe Mexès - £300K
Cristian Zaccardo - £100K
Daniele Bonera - £150K
Alex - £2M
Cristian Zapata - £5M

Midfield:
Sulley Muntari - £2M
Michael Essien - £500K
Andrea Poli - £4.5M

Forward:
Giampaolo Pazzini - £2.5M

View attachment 284143
CLUB STATEMENT

We would like to announce today that Fiorentina have been taken over by giant drink corporation: Monster. Italian representative of the group Medoro Padovano will be the new president of the club and is delighted to take charge of such a great club, he is currently unavailable to comment but is looking forward to reestablish a rivalry with Atalanta's Sofa Tycoon owner and Red Bull's Juventus, it is believed that Medoro has claimed that Red Bull are the cancer of football and deserve to be no where near a great club like Juventus. This is an exciting time for Fiorentina as they look to compete at the top, finally Monster have confirmed they will not be changing any of the club's history and will not be changing the club name, stadium name or the badge.
[h=3][/h]

View attachment 284139

Roma Taken Over!

I have this to say. We will prevail. YOU DARE PREDICT ME FOR RELEGATION! -looks at Naterr- At least, I hope that isn't a reality. And listen up! I'M NOT HAPPY. I THINK THAT I SHOULD BE BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU. I deserve to be relaxing, instead, I'm forced to battle fools like Juventus and Atalanta (They annoy me right off.) WHO ARE DIABOLICAL! I'm here, to win leagues, then I will leave! SEE YOU LATER.... Or not...

View attachment 284140

Surprising news from Italy just keep on coming. With 9 announcements of clubs being already sold in Italy, it seems that the announcement of the tenth one isn't far away. The mysterious new owner of Sassuolu might be english.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello! You all are probably thinking "who is this **** english person, who thinks he can buy our clubs?". Well I am James Bond. Yep, that's right. I'm from MI6. Recently retired, if a secret agent can retire. Anyways, I bought this club cause I see great potential for this club. Our aims aren't high. I only expect to finish mid table and bring in some profit after a few years. Thank you, thank you all!

View attachment 284138

w618brbcnew9sg2mv0km24on.853x480x1.png

ss_lazio_early_90.png

In a stunningly hostile takeover of Best roman club ss lazio, Shiek Dirka Dirka made this statement.

"Dirka dirka lazio Jihad. Dirka dirka, dirka dirka Mouhamid jihad. Dirka Lazio Dirka Roma Jihad Europa Dirka Tony Sanabria Dirka Jihad."​

uc-sampdoria-logo-primary.jpg

Arnie would like his fellow chairman to know that every player is available at a price as he looks to make a nice profit from Sampdoria!

Also we have had interest in Joaquín Correa and we need a bid of about 20mil to convince me to sell!​

ss_lazio_early_90.png

The Sheikh would like to inform everyone that his wingers are for sale. Antonio cadreva, sandic lulic, Balde keika, and felipe Anderson. Come one come all and get a good deal on top quality players. Antonio is the jewel of the group but the rest are great backups and developmental talent. get more then 1 of them and get a deal.​

View attachment 283949

Two Join On Loan

We are pleased to announce that Domenico Berardi (19) and Kingsley Coman (18) have both joined on loan from Juventus.

View attachment 283946Domenico Berardi has joined on a two year loan whilst Kingsley Coman will be here until the end of the season. Domenico Berardi has a recall option at the beginning of next season but Kingsley Coman has not got a recall clause attached to the player.
View attachment 283945

Fiorentina owner is delighted to have signed the two players and said it's a step in the right direction even if it is just for short term. He also claims he is still looking for other players and has agreed that there has been interest in Alberto Aquilani and Vargas.

View attachment 283897

Transfers Available

Juventus have today announced their transfer policy for the upcoming transfer window. Juventus have today given a statement saying that they are prepared to listen to offers for any players. However for the likes of Pirlo, Pogba and Tevez they will have to be extremely good offers.

The he actual transfer listed players are as follows:
Marco Storari and Rubinho, two very experienced goalkeepers going for very cheap (less than a million)

Angelo Ogbonna for £4m. A centre back who will be a very good signing for mid to low table sides, and available for £5m (price is negotiable)

No other players are transfer listed, however they will be available. For the right price of course.​

Transfer List
Napoli have announced that the following players are available:

• [*=center]Giandomenico Mesto: Kind of ****, and on 17k a week, this right back is yours for the low low price of nothing!
    [*=center]Michu: The excellent false nine, who has joined us from Swansea sadly bulks out our squad too much. For just £4m, he could be yours!
    [*=center]David Lopez: This former Espanyol midfield, like Michu is a useless Spaniard signed by the previous owners for no reason! Available for just £3m
    [*=center]Ivan Strinic: This Croation is another player signed in a big summer spending spree of useless tat. Available for £2m.
​Today footballers, but tomorrow we will be doing a presentation on used cars!

View attachment 283874

Cagliari announce Gianluca Vialli as their new chairman. He takes over the reigns of the Sardinian club and hopes to turn their fortunes around. He had this to say in a recent press conference;

"I'm a big admirer of Serie A as this is where I made my name as a player. Gianfranco (Zola) told me all about the history of this club that is so close to his heart. My days of being a manager are over and I want to step up to this side of the game. I will be speaking to Franco in the near future to see if he wants to be a part of the set-up of this fantastic club.'

View attachment 283873

Status
Not open for further replies.