It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

Ha maybe! I will keep my eye out!

Haha ok :p

We're you thinking about golf at the time? or was it just pure fluke?

good story so far and well done finishing 9th with west ham..... and soldado look to be a very good player for you

Yeah Soldado is awesome! Looking forawrd to him playing a full season :)

And I dont know why I said golf lol!

Season 2009/2010 Summary

The 2009/2010 season was one full of action and saw many shocks and crowned new champions in Europe and domestically.

UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid won the Champions League this year, finally defeating surprise package, Athletico Madrid in the final three goals to nil. The furthest progressing English team were Liverpool who were knowcked out of the semi final by Athletico. The under achievers in the competition were Arsenal who were expected to go far, but failed to qualify for the group stages after falling to eventual finallists Athletico Madrid.

Europa League

After being knocked out of the Champions League dramatically early, Arsenal took advantage and went on to win the first ever Europa League. They beat Martin Jol's Hamburg in the final one goal to nil.

Premier League

View attachment 43173

The new Premier League champions were crowned this year and those winners were Chelsea. The blues won the league very comfortably this year and finished on a sublime 102 points. What was very interesting was to see how newcomer Daniel Oakes coped in charge of West Ham United. Oakes did relatively well, achieving ninth place even though he aimed for Europe. You have got to believe that having Roberto Soldado from the start of the 2010/2011 season will be massive for Daniel Oakes' side and the only way is up. The usual top four achieved Champions League status whereas Tottenham, Manchester City and Everton qualified for the Europa League. Daniel Oakes achieved the greates coup bringing Marco Verratti to Upton Park for just £250K and the midfielder went on to have a great season for the Hammers with four goals and nine assists from thirty four appearances. Birmingham, Sunderland and Burnley were the team to suffer the horrible feat of being relegated from the top flight. Newcastle, Middlesbrough and Nottingham Forest replaced them after achieving promotion from the Coca Cola Championship.

_44275410_am_pa416.jpg

Alex McLeish was releived from his dutied after steering Birmingham to relegation.

Carlo-Ancelotti1_0.jpg

Carlo Ancelotti was crowned manager of the year after steering Chelsea to a fantastic league win.

fernando_torres_loves_liverpool.jpg

Fernando Torres was crowned player of the year after having a great season, scoring 32 goals from only 26 appearances.

Pretty nice achievement there mate! Gonna try finishing my BCFC story before i plan to play a new one lol =/

Soldado is beast! I always get him no matter what (6)

Good work Dan in finishing where you did.

I see Chelsea had an outstanding season with a ******* cracking 102 points.

Good luck for the next season.

Thanks dudes!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

After finishing ninth in the premier league last season, Daniel Oakes and all of West Ham's fans would have been exciting today to see how much money the recently new owners had given him to spend. It was found out today that Daniel Oakes has been given £16 million and has announced that he would be able to guide West Ham to Europe with that money. Oakes has got his eye on a number of targets, including Wolfsburgs Edin Dzeko and Rosenborgs Sergio Canales.

16 million for ninth bit **** anit it could been bit more good story

Youngster signs

On a day that saw eight departures including Guillermo Franco and Callum Davenport from Upton Park on free transfers, West Ham finally compleyted the deal for Young left back Dodo for £1.3 million from Corinthians. 'I am very pleased with this signing, even though he may not fit into the side right now, he will be brilliant in the future'.

A Fleck of class

After being largely impressed with Scottish striker, John Fleck in last seasons campaign, Daniel Oakes has moved quickly to take the youngster on loan again. He has joined till the end of the season and West Ham are able to make the move permanent at any time for £5 million. 'I am pleased to have John on board again and who knows, if he keeps playing well I may make the move permanent. He is a player who is naturally gifted and I look to help him improve his career'.

good luck for new season fleck should do well for you will he be yor winger or striker

the signing Veratti with his picture, page 1 :p

awesome story Dan, just finished reading it now, 1st story i have read from start to finish on the forums, great comeback from a semi miserable start to the season (it was extremely tough though)

perfect signings for West Ham too, fit in perfectly to what West Ham have been about back in the Joe Cole days :p keep it up, definately adding this one to the bookmark list :p

Thanks.

..... ..............................................................................................................................................................

Dzeko rejects West Ham

Edin_Dzeko.jpg

After speculation linking wonder striker Edin Dzeko to West Ham United, it has been quashed today. Wolfsburg offered the want away striker to clubs for £10.5 million and Daniel Oakes was quick to make that bid. However Edin Dzeko rejected West Ham's advances and signed a contract with FC Barcelona.

West Ham complete big money signing

EFCs_Jack_Rodwell.jpg

Daniel Oakes has today spent a large bulk of West Ham's transfer budget, bringing Jack Rodwell to the club for a deal which will eventually cost West Ham £15 million. 'I believe that Jack is worth every penny we have spent on him. He is a young prospect and is very versatile. He is also English which is a brilliant boost as I love to have home grown players in the squad. Jack will be a great player for us'.

West Ham unveil new kits

View attachment 43221 View attachment 43222

West Ham have today signed a one year deal with kit sponsors O2 and also with kit manufacturers Le Coq Sportif. When asked what colours they ould like to have for the kits, the fans replied, 'We would like to have the same colour kits but with a bit of a twist'. We believe that they will be happy with the kits as they look well designed and colourful.

Rodwell will light up your season he is a very talented player and will provide your team with that little bit more class. Good luck Dan.

I certainly hope so Tobe! I look to be pushing on for Europe! Thanks bud . Keep up with it :D

I know I've said before but try Lodeiro he is amazing.

Rodwell and Soldado are my favourites! =D Good luck in your new season mate. Time for me to play my bcfc =P