It's the Future that Matters - A Liverpool Story

Just read it all and am loving it, i am also a Liverpool supporter so it makes sense that i'd like it

November

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

- Suarez scores six!

View attachment 276700

- Sunderland and Villla both sack their managers
- Carroll leaves Liverpool

View attachment 276702

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 6-0 Norwich
Suarez - 6

This performance from Luis was absolute madness and a historical event. Luis was literally unplayable today and was taking on the whole Nowrich defence himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group B

Liverpool
3-0 Koln
Gerrard (2)
Fierro

Another strong display from the lads today. Gerrard was outstanding and showing that he has still got it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Villa 1-3 Liverpool
Griezmann (2)
Gaitan

After going 1-0 down we reacted really well and showed why we are the champions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 8-0 Bolton
Suarez (4)
Shelvey
Sterling
Suso
Steinsson (OG)

WOW! To beat another Premiership side 8-0 is something special this just shows the current dominance we have in this league. Suarez has now scored 10 goals in two premier league games this month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

West Brom 1-2 Liverpool
Suarez (2)
Kelly (S/O)
Henderson (S/O)

To still win this game with nine men is outstanding. Kelly should not have been dismissed for his challenge as it wasnt two footed which the referee thought it is, so we will be appealing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group B

Real Madrid 3-0 Liverpool

Dissapointing today, but to go to Madrid and get any kind of result is near impossible so I cant be too disheartened by this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 276703View attachment 276704View attachment 276705

Player of the Month

Luis Suarez

luis-suarez-with-lucas-64307868.jpg

This lad has been world class this month, scoring 12 goals in three premier league games. An outstanding achievement.

The eight nil win and six goals by one player in one prem match is outstanding.

WOW. How do you get your squad to perform so well. My L'pool squad seems to just perform when they feel like it. And Suarez. he NEVER does that for me. it's usually borini for me who ends up getting the goals.

oh yeah can u post a SS of Suso, Shelvey and Suarez so i can compare them to mine

I think the reason why players on the transfer update can't get Suarez scoring is because his finishing and composure is low on the update.

December

- Suarez injured for 6 weeks
- Liverpool draw Blackburn in League Cup semi final
- We face Stoke in FA Cup 3rd Round
- Fierro out for 2-3 months
- I win Manager of the Month
- We draw Valencia in first round of Champions League Knockout stages
- Liverpool players win spectacular awards.

View attachment 276976View attachment 276977View attachment 276978

Liverpool 5-1 Everton
Suarez (5)

What a fantastic performance from Luis today, he cant stop scoring whihc is great to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Cup 1/4 Final

Liverpool
5-0 QPR
Fierro
Suarez (3)
Onouha (OG)

Great performance form the lads today and it now means we are in the Semi Final which is very pleasing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man City 1-0 Liverpool

Dissapointng to lose today, but they desrved their win, we were not good enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group B

Liverpool
4-1 Sporting
Paloschi (3)
Sterling

Good performance today, Paloschi was fantastic and is a great asset to the team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-0 Sunderland
Sterling (2)
Suarez

Solid display from the lads today, Sterling is in fine form and is proving to be a key player for the squad already at the age of 19.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-0 Arsenal
Suarez (2)
Griezmann

It was great to beat a title rival so easily, this performance just showed me the dominance we have in the Premiership at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea 1-3 Liverpool
Gaitan
Ayew
Cahill (OG)

What a comeback from the lads today, we were 1-0 down until the 84th minute and then we turned it around after Andre converted the penalty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

West Ham 0-2 Liverpool
Sterling
Paloschi

Fitness was a big issue this fixture as we have played 3 games in 6 days and to still come out with the win away from home is really encouraging.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 276975View attachment 276979View attachment 276980

Player of the Month

Raheem Sterling

Raheem-Sterling-Liverpool-Squad-Profile_2708245.jpg

He was fantastic again this month, Suarez was aslo brilliant but suffered an injury half way through December. Sterling single handedly one me some of my games and showed why he is part of something special here at Liverpool.

January

- Activity in Transfer Window for Liverpool
- Paloschi injured for 6 Weeks
- Liverpool have no striker for a month
- We draw Reading away in FA Cup 4th Round
- We will face Man Utd in League Cup Final
- Trasfer window Round-up

View attachment 277004

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool announce Big Signing!

Eriksen_2675899.jpg

I can announce that we have singed Eriksen for a fee of ?25m. I felt that we needed a young talent to fit in to the midfield maestro role that was created by Gerrard. But now Steven is getting old and cant play two games a week so I felt it was time for a new here to enter Liverpool.

View attachment 277006

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fulham 0-2 Liverpool
Gerrard
Griezmann

Solid display today with two fine goals from both Steven and Antione.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup 3rd Round

Liverpool
2-0 Stoke
Paloschi
Zouma

Very pleased to advance through to next stages of the competition and good to see Kurt on the scoresheet.

Liverpool 1-1 Blackburn
Dawson (OG)

It really showed that we had no striker today as we created many chances but failed to put them away. Griezmann is playing in the striker role unitl Suarez, Paloschi or Fierro is back from injury.

------------------------------------------------------------------

League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg

Liverpool
3-0 Blackburn
Griezmann
Sterling
Vanden Borre (OG)

Good to get off to a good start in this round. I think we will comfortabley advance through to the final now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolves 1-4 Liverpool
Griezmann (2)
Gerrard
Johnson

Brilliant performance today and we tucked away our chances really well which was surprising considering we dont have an actual striker on the pitch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 4-0 Wigan
Downing
Griezmann
Skrtel
Eriksen

Great to see Eriksen score on his home debut and he was excellent throughout the game and looked worth the money I paid for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Blackburn 0-1 Liverpool
Griezmann

Yes! Three years running now that we have got to the final of the League Cup and have won it both times hopefully we can make it three. But we will be facing United which is always a hard game.

View attachment 277007View attachment 277008

Player of the Month

Martin Skrtel

Martin-Skrtel-Liverpool-Profile_2654795.jpg

He has been world class this month and is one of the best defenders in the world at the moment. With his consistenly top class performances. Great asset to the side.