It's the Future that Matters - A Liverpool Story

mate what happened to Carroll he was a beast for you in your first season!..

mate what happened to Carroll he was a beast for you in your first season!..

Yeah I know! As you say, he was excellent for me in the first season but last season he was pretty bad and he wants to leave, all gone down hill.

Yeah I know! As you say, he was excellent for me in the first season but last season he was pretty bad and he wants to leave, all gone down hill.

lol..he was terrible for me at the start when i played with L'pool and finished a season he never got better but scored one ridiculous goal though

check this out!! it was in a friendly though... lol
[video=youtube;wPxqWocBvxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPxqWocBvxI&feature=g-upl[/video]

Pre-Season

article-2091157-116F0E3A000005DC-853_468x319.jpg

- Transfer Activity at Anfield
- Liverpool say goodbye to Carragher
- Pre-season goes well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bradford 1-3 Liverpool
Suso
Carroll
Sterling

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-1 Benfica
Paloschi (2)
Henderson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olympiakos 1-5 Liverpool
Coates
Gerrard (2)
Ayew
Downing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2-0 Sporting
Flanagan
Wilson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 276310

A decent pre season here as you can see from the 4 out of 4 wins which was impressive especially the victories against them big European sides.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Raheem Sterling

images

He had a very good pre season from socring goals to setting up them. He works very hard on the pitch and tracks back which is a very good asset in a winger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfers (In's)

Antoine Griezmann - 18.75m

images

Kurt Zouma - 16.75m

Kurt-Zouma-The-Next-Marcel-Desailly.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outs

Jamie Carragher - Free

CARRAGHER.jpg

Brad Jones - Free

images

Jay Spearing - 500k - Fulham

images

Ait Fana - 5.75m - Lazio

images

Yaya Sanogo - 4.3m - Norwich

fm-2012-profile-sanogo-top-image.png

Overall, I am pleased with the decisions I have made in terms of selling and buying. I didnt want to sell Yaya but he wanted to leave and there is nothing I could do about that. Zouma and Griezmann have the potential to be absolute legends for Liverpool in the future.

View attachment 276311

What do you think about my signings?

Last edited:
he wants 80k a week which is simply too much. I have offered him a coach position but he isnt interested.
I understand but if you recommend a staff role then they generally bring their demands down.

August

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

- Another Trophy for Liverpool!
- Season gets underway
- Liverpool vs Sunderland in League Cup 3rd Round draw
- Good start for us
- Transfer Window Closes!

View attachment 276398

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Shield Final

images

Line ups:

View attachment 276399

Liverpool
1-0 Man City
Suarez

It is another great day for us, and I am delighted to have won this two times in a row now. We fully deserved the victory, we gave Joe Hart a lot to think about and we eventually made the breakthrough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-1 Fulham
Suarez (3)

Luis has started the season on fire with 4 goals in 2 games and a hat trick on the first day of the season. Great stuff from the lads today especially Suarez.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackburn 0-1 Liverpool
Suarez

Yet another goal for Luis, he cant stop scoring at the moment. It was a tough game at Ewood Park but we managed to overcome this physical side and ****** the three points.

Liverpool 2-0 Wolves
Suarez (2)

A slow start to the game from the lads but then we grew into it and Luis tucked away another two and is in fine form. Great to see that we havent let in a goal this month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 276401View attachment 276402

Champions League Group Draw B

Real Madrid
realm.gif

Liverpool

Sporting (POR)

images

Koln

images

Quite a tough group I have here dont understand why I was seeded 2nd for the draw as I won the league and was runners up of the Champions League.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the Month

Luis Suarez

images

He has been in sensational form this month and fully deserves this award. If he can keep this form up I cant see us not scoring. Congratulations Luis.

Doing very well and we've reinstated our dominance over the game. Can I add that the seedings are done on European performance over 5 years and you weren't even in Europe for one of those years and you weren't pulling over alot of trees when you were.

Doing very well and we've reinstated our dominance over the game. Can I add that the seedings are done on European performance over 5 years and you weren't even in Europe for one of those years and you weren't pulling over alot of trees when you were.

Thanks mate, and I see. Thanks for explaining.

Nice stuff as always mate, check out my YouTube series if you get the chance :)

September

- Unbeaten run continues!
- We draw Chelsea in 4th Round of League Cup
- Thriller against Spanish Giants
- Carroll still unhappy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wigan 1-1 Liverpool
Bedenik (OG)

Dissapointing to only get a point here as we were the better team and really should be beating teams like Wigan if we want to retain the title.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group B

Liverpool
4-2 Real Madrid
Suarez
Downing
Gerrard
Kaka (OG)

What a fantastic performance from the lads today and we fully deserved the three points. Great comeback from us as we were 2-0 down after 15 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man United 0-2 Liverpool
Suarez
Gerrard

What a victory! Didnt expect to win this game if I am honest especially as United have been showing great form. Great to get this big victory over our rivals, big bonus for the players and for the fans.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Cup 3rd Round

Liverpool
1-0 Sunderland
Paloschi

Despite the low scoreline, I am happy with this result as it means we are through. I played a different side today which included all of the youngsters so it was good to see we could beat Premier League opposition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle
Ayew
Suarez (3)

Great to see Luis back to his outstanding form, he tore apart this Newcastle depends as you can see from the goals he scored. Good result and great performance from the boys today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 276514View attachment 276515View attachment 276516

A very strong start to the season for us and we are already beginning to create a gap at the top of the Premier League.

Player of the Month

Steven Gerrard

images

He has been world class this month. The 33 year old is still showing how influential he is to us and I am looking forward to another season of getting the best out of Steven.

October

- Liverpool mantain unbeaten run!
- Carroll absent from training and fined.

View attachment 276578

- Liverpool overcome big rivals
- Sterling wins Player of the Month

View attachment 276579

- Liverpool draw QPR in 1/4 final
- I win manager of the month

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group B

Sporting 0-2 Liverpool
Suarez
Gerrard

Good performance from the squad today. It was always going to be a difficult fixture and to come away with the three points is brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QPR 0-2 Liverpool
Sterling
Agger

Nice victory here at Loftus Road. Really happy that we managed to keep another clean sheet aswell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stoke 1-5 Liverpool
Sterling (3)
Suarez
Griezmann

Great disply fromthe las. The Brittania is lwaysa hard place to come and get result and to get it in such a fashion is really pleasing. Sterling was fantastic today and deserved his hat trick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Group B

Koln 0-4 Liverpool
Paloschi (2)
Henderson
Griezmann

Another quality display from this young side today. Paloschi changed the game for us and showed why he is a valuable asset to my squad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham
Sterling
Ayew

Really plesed to have beat Spurs today as they are a good sie but we made them look very ordinary. Once again, Sterling was excellent and showed why he deseres his first team spot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Cup 4th Round

Liverpool 3-0 Chelsea
Suarez (2)
Griezmann

We were excellent today and that means we now are in the quarter finals. Suarez and Griezmann worked together well and Antoine is proving to be a good investment already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 276581View attachment 276582View attachment 276583

Player of the Month

Raheem Sterling

Raheem-Sterling-Liverpool-Squad-Profile_2708245.jpg

Raheem has been fantastic in every single game this month. He scored 5 goals in 3 games in the Premier League. He has cemented his first team spot for the moment and this means Gaitan is currently on the bench. Griezmann was also fantastic this month but Raheem just edged it for this month.