It's the Future that Matters - A Liverpool Story

if you decide to buy him or not Fabio Borini has been dynamite for me in my save and he his 21 at the begining of the game, he has a potential of 4.5 stars so i think he's pretty good

if you decide to buy him or not Fabio Borini has been dynamite for me in my save and he his 21 at the begining of the game, he has a potential of 4.5 stars so i think he's pretty good

Ahh he sounds really good mate, will consider it, and take a look at him.

Really sorry to say this guys but the game file has corrupted meaning this save cannot be plaed anymore so going to have to end the story. Thank you all for following and your comments. Hope you enjoyed it.

Really sorry to say this guys but the game file has corrupted meaning this save cannot be plaed anymore so going to have to end the story. Thank you all for following and your comments. Hope you enjoyed it.
I enjoyed it and I'm sorry it corrupted.

Thats really good to hear, and im gutted. I would start another one but FM13 out shortly and fifa is out friday.
OK, I hope you do have one when FM13 comes out and I can understand why you wouldn't commit if FIFA is out soon. I don't play FIFA so that'll never be a problem for me though.

I loved this story it was the only GOOD Liverpool on FM Base. Sorry to see you go

Oh and just a question. Yesterday or the day before I wasn't allowed to view the forum. They said I do not have permission to access the page. Does any one know why

Oh and just a question. Yesterday or the day before I wasn't allowed to view the forum. They said I do not have permission to access the page. Does any one know why
They were doing maintenance of some sort. It did change from FM12 to FM13 in the title as well.