It's the Future that Matters - A Liverpool Story

nice story how ar you playin carroll and suarez

Thanks mate, and Play Suarez on the right wing as an inside forward and then Carroll up front as an advanced forward, but now Gaitan has just recovered gonna be difficult to fit them all on.

December

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

- Gaitan finally returns from injury after 3 months
- Sterling turns professional
- Big month for Liverpool with two rival victories.
- I win manager of the month
- Injury List increases; Enrique out for a month with groin problem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-2 Wolves
Gerrard
Suarez (2)
Suarez (S/O)

Dissapointed in Luis getting sent off today, he needs to learn to control his temper as lashing out on oppositionplayers is not acceptable and he will be fined for his actions. Still, happy with the three points.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolton 2-0 Liverpool

Shocking performance and result from us today. It was a bad day at the office as we havent played that bad all season. We will learn from this and move on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2-1 Fulham
Downing
Bellamy

We played well today and deserved the win. It could have been 6-1 but we just didnt take our chances.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-1 Everton
Carroll (3)

What a win for Liverpool! I am pleased we have handed our supporters the bragging rights and a star performance from Andy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man Utd 0-3 Liverpool
Adam
Bellamy
Ferdinand (OG)

Didnt expect this scoreline, Adam deserved his goals as he ahs played so well this month, setting up many of our goals. Two rival victories this month, brilliant!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle 0-1 Liverpool
Gerrard

A really good performance from the lads today, they were up against a strong Newcastle side and worked extremely hard to get the three points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 272664View attachment 272666

Right behind United now, hoping to keep this pressure up and possibly over take them come end of the season.

Player Stats in Premiership so far

View attachment 272665

Player of the Month

Charlie Adam

Charlie-Adam-Liverpool.jpg

He has been absolutely superb for us this month and has created several goals for us. Without him we would have been in trouble in some games. Well done Charlie.

Just read from the start mate and its a very good start KIU, ill be following :)

January

- Johnson added to injury list
- Carroll bags 4 in one game for Liverpool
- Liverpool go mout of FA Cup with a wimper.
- Liverpool reach Carling Cup final
- Toni Silva joins Blackpool permanently

View attachment 272802

Spurs 2-1 Liverpool
Carroll

A tough game at White Hart Lane, we didnt deserve to lose but thats football. Not a great start to the new year.

FA Cup 3rd Round

QPR 1-1 Liverpool
Sterling

We played a young side with a lack of experience and it showed. However, they did play really well and look good for the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Leg 1 of League Cup Semi Final

Villa 0-3 Liverpool
Suarez (2)
Downing

Absolutely delighted with this result, would have took a draw going into the second leg, a win makes it a lot easier for the lads in the next leg.

Liverpool 5-0 Swansea
Carroll (4)
Tate (OG)

What a performance from the bigman today, bagging 4 world class goals. Two volleys and two headers. Hoping he keeps up this form.

FA Cup 3rd Round Replay

Liverpool
2-0 QPR
Lucas
Downing

Pleased we are through to the 4th round but we made it hard work for oursleves.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwich 0-2 Liverpool
Suarez
Gerrard

Good three points away from home, we are showing excellent form in the Premier League at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------

Leg 2 of League Cup Semi Final

Liverpool 3-0 Villa
Sterling
Clark (OG)
Collins (OG)

Delighted we are through to the final, meaning we went through on 6-0 on aggregate which is very good. We play Manchester United in the final.

----------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup 4th Round

Reading 2-0 Liverpool

A woeful performance really dissapointed in this result. At least it allows us to focus on other competitions.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-0 West Brom
Suarez (2)
Adam

A solid performance from the lads today. Suarez was causing Olsson all sorts of problems.

------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 272800View attachment 272801

Player of the Month

Raheem Sterling
raheem_sterling_502393adc1ca1910338960.jpg

He has been outstanding this month considering his inexperience and age. Really pleased with his progress and could be a key player in years to come.

Great work and Liverpool are back where they belong. Sterling, Shelvey and Robinson are real gems as well.

pretty tight at the top there. nice work so far! keep it up!

February

- Shearer takes over from Hughes at QPR
- Alex McLeish sacked aswell!
- Liverpool retrieve first piece of silverware under Calder
- Liverpool fans get bragging rights!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea
Suarez
Carroll (3)

A fantastic result and another hatful of goals for Andy he is joint top goalscorer now which is great news for him and for the club.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackburn 0-2 Liverpool
Suarez
Gerrard

A solid performance from the lads with Luis getting on the scoresheet again. Good stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Cup Final

_46441067__45930654_cup_credit-1.jpg

Line-ups:

View attachment 272938

Liverpool 2-0 Man Utd
Agger
Carroll

What a result! I am delighted to achieve one of my aims, which was cup success and here it is! It makes it even sweeter for the supporters because its over are arch rivals Manchester United. The lads have worked so hard and thoroughly deserve to win a trophy. Well Done!

Steven-Gerrard-Liverpool-Carling-Cup-2012.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 272940View attachment 272941

Great Success this month, we are well on schedule for our other aim which was to achieve Champions League football.

Player of the Month

Andy Carroll

Football_-_Premier__650287t.jpg

He has been on fire this month and fully deserves this award. Scoring a hat trick against title contendors Chelsea clinched the award for the Big Man. Congratulations Andy.

Great work and Liverpool are back where they belong. Sterling, Shelvey and Robinson are real gems as well.

Yeah Sterling has been really impressive along with Shelvey. Shelvey is my top assist man, getting me 15 already.

Its a shame because Robinson has been injure dfor 4 months and is still not back so haven't been able to play him. Also, I have gave Suso a lot of game time whilst being tutored by Gerrard and he is turning into a right good player for me.

Coates is going to be quality for me and I am looking forward to getting Wilson back form loan as he is a hot prospect for the future.

pretty tight at the top there. nice work so far! keep it up!

Yeah I just take it game by game and see how it goes! I am really pleased to have clinched the Carling Cup. Hopeful for the future.

Thanks for the comment dude.