It's the Future that Matters - A Liverpool Story

If you keep up the form with Carroll will be interesting to see his value at the end of the season

If you keep up the form with Carroll will be interesting to see his value at the end of the season

Yeah, he is doing very well for me. Currently in my last game in March so update coming soon. His value is bound to go down because it was 35m

March

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

- Gap becomes tighter at the top!
- Staff change up!

View attachment 272956

- Liverpool pair win player and young player of the month awards.

View attachment 272953View attachment 272954

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 5-0 Wigan
Sterling (2)
Skrtel
Bellamy
Alcaraz (OG)

A battering for Wigan here. We looked very dangerous and I played a younger side who were excellent especially Shelvey and Sterling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man City 0-2 Liverpool
Suarez (2)

Delighted with this result, didnt think we would come away with the three points, but they were fully deserved.

Liverpool 4-1 Sunderland
Carroll (3)
Gerrard

Class performance from the guys today, Carroll bagging himself yet another Hat trick and making himself top goalscorer in the premier league this season so far.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool
Gerrard

Dissapointing to lose as we were on a great run of form but Arsenal played well even though we took the lead. Steven Gerrard was fantastic though and showed why he is captain of my side.

Liverpool 4-1 Stoke
Shelvey
Henderson
Sterling
Gerrard

Another quality performance from the lads and a deserved victory. Good to see the youngsters on the scoresheet today. Shelvey was absolutely fantastic today and that showed throw his Man of the Match award.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QPR 1-1 Liverpool
Gerrard

Really needed to win this game if we wnated to distance oursleves from Manchester United but we failed to do so. But we didnt deserve to draw this game and should have gone home with the three points.

View attachment 272958View attachment 272959

I am delighted we are top but its so tight, we will see what happens.

Player of the Month

Steven Gerrard
images

He has been fantastic this month socring a few goals and assisting a few. Despite this, he has been a brilliant captain driving the team forward and leading by example. Well deserved for Stevie.

April

- Doni set to leave

View attachment 272990

- Could Gaitan be on his way out as well?
- Liverpool achieve Champions League qualification
- Carroll on course for Top Goalscorer award

View attachment 272991

- Liverpool ease past Man Utd
- I win Manager of the Month

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 4-1 Villa
Suarez
Carroll (3)

A top class performance from the lads today, no less than I expected of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolves 1-3 Liverpool
Carroll (2)
Suarez

Carroll cant stop scoring and now has 5 in two games. But he couldnt do it without the wonderful service he gets from the rest of the boys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-1 Bolton
Carroll (2)
Muamba (OG)

Yet another outstanding performance from the big man, what a season he is having.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fulham 1-4 Liverpool
Carroll (3)
Suarez

This is utter madness, gotta test him for something haha. He is such a threat to the opposition defenders and they just dont know how to deal with him. The whole team provides him with excellent service all of the time. Great result lads.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 3-0 Man Utd
Carroll
Gerrard
Henderson

A quality performance from the lads, meaning we only need 1 point from the next two games to clinch the title. We can do this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 272997View attachment 272998

Its amazing to have created a fair distance at the top and meaning we should clinch Liverpools first ever Premiership title in my first year in charge.

Player of the Month

Andy Carroll

Andy-Carroll-110203-Posing-R-300.jpg

No one deserves it more than Andy this month, he has one most of the games this month on his own and has scored 11 goals just this month, a fantastic achievement. I think the media can leave him alone now.

Last edited:
Sterling looks good mate, can you send a pic of his attributes? want to see how good he gets. Great read though mate KIU

Sterling looks good mate, can you send a pic of his attributes? want to see how good he gets. Great read though mate KIU

Yeah he is class for me mate, a real gem.

Yeah here you are mate:

View attachment 273131

Thanks for the comment buddy hope your following. And keep the comments coming man.

Btw I really like the look of your story. I am interested to see how that turns out for you.

May

- Title decided on last day of the season
- Martinez sacked from Wigan
- Di Matteo sacked from Chelsea and Mancini has gone from Man City
- Board are delighted with me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everton 2-0 Liverpool

Bitterley dissapointed to lose to our rivals, especially at this time of the season. Added pressure for us going in to the last game of the season.

Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle
Suarez (2)
Lucas

Yes! Get in there, we have won it. I am in shock as I never expected to win it. Everyone associated with Liverpool FC has the players to thank as they worked so hard for this day and it has payed off. So proud of the lads. They have been rewarded with a healthy bonus.

Suarez_22_532x360_1489995a.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 273142View attachment 273143

What a season it has been for us! We have done the double. I have exceeded both of the aims I set out at the start of the season which is very pleasing. I am looking forward to next season and transfer talks have already begun and remember "its the future that matters" haha.

Player of the Month

Luis Suarez

luis-suarez-003_0.jpg

He deserves it to the fact that he clinched the title on the day for us by scoring two goals against Newcastle which one us the game. Congratulations Luis.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011/12 Season Review

- Barcelona won La Liga
- AC Milan won Serie A
- Bayern Munich won Bundesliga
- Inter win Champions League

- Bristol City win FA Cup
- QPR, Blackburn and Wigan are relegated

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key players

View attachment 273152View attachment 273153View attachment 273154View attachment 273155

All four of these lads were top class for me throughout the whole season and was the main spine behind the team.

Awards

View attachment 273158View attachment 273157View attachment 273156View attachment 273159

Was delighted that Carroll got top goalscorer, he deserved it . Suarez was fantastic and really deserved his award. And I am honoured to be awarded with Mananger of the Year, means a lot.
Impressive Youth

View attachment 273167View attachment 273166View attachment 273165View attachment 273164View attachment 273163View attachment 273162View attachment 273168

All 7 of these played a big part in our season and without them, we probably wouldnt have won anything. They are the future of this club and by the looks of this, what an exciting future this club has. Well done Lads.

Last edited:
Well done on the title on your first season :) looking forward to seeing how you do now you have won it :) KIU mate!

Well done on the title on your first season :) looking forward to seeing how you do now you have won it :) KIU mate!

Cheers mate its going to be a lot harder because I have champions lague games to focus on aswell. And is that you on steam that I added?

Nice work on the title!

who you looking at for new season?

Nice work on the title!

who you looking at for new season?

Thanks man, didnt see it coming to be honest. But we didnt have any Europe football so was easier for us. This season will be a lot harder.

And not sure, what position you think need strengthing and who should i buy?

Congrats on the title, love the layout too :)

post a SS of your squad and will give thoughts tomorrow when back in my office :)