Jacko's just for fun English Football quiz.

have we all, mainly me dropped a huge clanger here. i done 9 questions plus a bonus possability of 11 so that adds up to 20 not 21!!!! What a mug i am lol. so its out of 20 not 21 guys. And you cant all just blame me knowone else spotted this lol.

have we all, mainly me dropped a huge clanger here. i done 9 questions plus a bonus possability of 11 so that adds up to 20 not 21!!!! What a mug i am lol. so its out of 20 not 21 guys. And you cant all just blame me knowone else spotted this lol.
my score still adds up the same 17.5 - so you probably added up the scores correctly and just said it was out of 21

obviously if Godcubed got 1 wrong then you were right to award him 19, which means you told him and me the right scores - i don't think you will have added anyones scores wrongly

i should've spotted the mistake tho,my quiz had an 11 point bonus question in round 2 and it was out of 20 :p

How the F??
you got 4/22 and 8/20 on my quiz and 1 in round one on this quiz

great score 8-|

Questions suited me were more current so found them easier and managed 10/11 on the last question XD

12/20

Those last two Brazilians are bugging me! But good quiz.

Most of you have now sent me the answers to round 2 but these are the people i am wating for to submit their answers:
Ronan
Just_That_Guy
CJ
Chubb23
Teddybearchelsea
CallumE5
Peskybendben
Ed Syers
Sam.mkd
Eddie Money
Lloyd is fat
Madmonkey

Soon as they can post me their answers the sooner i can start another round, cheers lads.

Can people who never entered round one enter round two?

Ronan
Just_That_Guy
Chubb23
Teddybearchelsea
Peskybendben
Ed Syers
Eddie Money
Lloyd is fat
Madmonkey

This is now the list of people who took part in round 1 but i haven't recieved their answers for round 2. Of corse you can take part even if you haven't took part yet.

8/20.. Found it really tough, got most of the brazillians though..

Am now waiting for:
Just_that_guy
chubb23
teddybearchelsea
peskybendben
ed syers
eddie money
lloyd is fat
madmonkey

and any new people who want to submit their answers.

Can I be a late joiner? :)

Corse you can Alex mate. more the merrier.

Good, cos I've nearly finished my answers haha. Should be a couple of mins, trying to get some more brazillians.

12/20

Decent enough.

Would have been embarressing if I got the Spurs question wrong...

12/20 for a first round. Take it.

11/20. Got the Southampton one right, being a Saint and all! :D Also got Booby Moore and 9 of the Brazilians. I'm happy! :D

Just got mine in, Happy with most of them, Think I aced Question five.