Jacko's just for fun English Football quiz.

CJACKO11

Reaction score
I have to give all credit to Triv for this as i enjoy his quiz so much i wanted to get in on the action. I thought i would start my own quiz, same rules apply and whenever i get a bunch of new questions written down i will post them and so on and so forth.

RULES

1 - all answers to be submitted to me by PM.
2 - At the end of each round provisional scores will be posted, and next round will begin.
3 - No spam/off topic trolling.
4 - Enjoy it.
4 - Each round will consist of 10 questions
5 - Whatever score you get out of will be the points you inherrit for that round.
!!!Remember guys, its just for fun so please refrain from using
Google/SkySports/Wiki etc!!!

ROUND 1
MAX 33POINTS

1. Who was the only Italian player affiliated with an English club to appear in a FIFA World Cup Final tournament?
2. In what country, apart from England, do Arsenal and Chelsea regularly meet in the Top Flight?
3. Which five past & present Football League clubs had an "x" in their names? (point for each one)
4. Which player has scored the most Premier League goals with his left foot?
5. Whoes English career reads, Crystal Palace-Brentford-Wimbledon-Ipswich-Charlton-Portsmouth?
6. Who wears Manchester City's number 34?
7. Who were the only team to lose to Derby County during the 2007-08 Premier League season?
8. Which England international won caps playing for the most England managers(7in total)? (point for each correct manager too)
9. Not counting this seasons dealings, who was the last Englishman Arsene Wenger paid for?
10. 13 players have all picked up 2 yellow cards in the PremierLeague this season already, name them all? (point for each one you get)

Last edited:
i love good quiz me

7.5/10 - shoulda been 8 but i kept thinking of a completely different name to the player i knew it was - ******* remembered his name now tho haven't i.... my memory frustrates me immensely XD

happy with my score, nice quiz Jacko :D

Very close, but not for me XD 1/10, pleased with that ;) I just enter these to see if I can get 1 right. Got the losing FA Cup finalist one right.

If possible can everyone post their scores on here once i send them too you. Only because i can't get my sent messeges up for some reason so if you post them on here when i decide to do another quiz we can see who is in the lead. Many Thanks and all of you have done well.

If possible can everyone post their scores on here once i send them too you. Only because i can't get my sent messeges up for some reason so if you post them on here when i decide to do another quiz we can see who is in the lead. Many Thanks and all of you have done well.
aha schoolboy error - i use a simple pen and paper to record peoples scores

I got 4/10. I am really pleased with that actually. I got the FA Cup number of teams one exactly correct! And I can assure you, I did not cheat, otherwise I would'a got more than 4 right. :D

8/10 :D Got really stuck on question 1 and 10 though. Good quiz btw

2/10 as i guessed chelsea players for all the ones i didnt know