Jake's Wonderkid Auction Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake, when are you thinking of distributing backups and starting the game? It's just I won't be on at all until late on Saturday night.

I am willing to swap Pekhart (striker) for a right back.

Just to re-iterate:

Will you have 25 players.

Ravenie you have 24 players.

Walrus you have 23 players.

Cal you have 22 players.

I suggest first trying to swap 3-4 of your players with 1 player from a member who has a small squad, eg Ed Syers only has 11 players and could do with some 'help' from you guys...

After the trading period ends you will have to give back any players over the 21 player squad limit and take a points deduction if refunding at half price takes you into debt.

I have decided to let you trade over the weekend as the DB is still being tested, it's 15 seasons long and i don't want any bugs etc to crop up down the line, like the lack of a cup in Tiraths game.

Feel free to discuss trades within the thread, but please submit any confirmed deals to me via PM.

After the trading period i will award one backup for every player in your squad past the starting 11, up to maximum of 21 players in your squad total. So:

A squad of 11 = 0 backups
A squad of 12 = 1 backup
A squad of 13 = 2 backups
A squad of 14 = 3 backups
A squad of 15 = 4 backups
A squad of 16 = 5 backups
A squad of 17 = 4 backups
A squad of 18 = 3 backups
A squad of 19 = 2 backups
A squad of 20 = 1 backup
A squad of 21 = 0 backups

The positions of the backups will be of your choice, but each backup can only play a maximum of 2 positions, eg:

D L/R is acceptable
D L/R/C is not acceptable

The deadline to submit your trades along with your chosen formation and backup positions is 5pm on Monday.

The first update for the game will be posted on Monday evening.

Sent a few offers out in PM's. Fingers crossed.

Need to gather opinion on this.

First of all is it possible to prevent regens from being generated?

Assuming it is possible, do you think it's better (considering all your players are young anyway) to stop your clubs from producing regens?

Or should i allow regen production but limit it to poor/average players?

How many players am I allowed to have? Do I have to relinquish some of my squad Jake?

Just to re-iterate:

Ravenie you have 24 players.

I suggest first trying to swap 3-4 of your players with 1 player from a member who has a small squad, eg Ed Syers only has 11 players and could do with some 'help' from you guys...

After the trading period ends you will have to give back any players over the 21 player squad limit and take a points deduction if refunding at half price takes you into debt.

I have decided to let you trade over the weekend as the DB is still being tested, it's 15 seasons long and i don't want any bugs etc to crop up down the line, like the lack of a cup in Tiraths game.

Feel free to discuss trades within the thread, but please submit any confirmed deals to me via PM.

After the trading period i will award one backup for every player in your squad past the starting 11, up to maximum of 21 players in your squad total. So:

A squad of 11 = 0 backups
A squad of 12 = 1 backup
A squad of 13 = 2 backups
A squad of 14 = 3 backups
A squad of 15 = 4 backups
A squad of 16 = 5 backups
A squad of 17 = 4 backups
A squad of 18 = 3 backups
A squad of 19 = 2 backups
A squad of 20 = 1 backup
A squad of 21 = 0 backups

The positions of the backups will be of your choice, but each backup can only play a maximum of 2 positions, eg:

D L/R is acceptable
D L/R/C is not acceptable

The deadline to submit your trades along with your chosen formation and backup positions is 5pm on Monday.

The first update for the game will be posted on Monday evening.

K ty Aussie. PM me guys if you want any of my players.

Assuming it is possible, do you think it's better (considering all your players are young anyway) to stop your clubs from producing regens?

What you could do is 1 season. Then put up the results, then restart and do the season again. That's what Gaffer's doing for the Trading Game :)

Anyone have an AMC for sale? Willing to offer up to 12.5m as that's my remaining budget left.

Would either of you be willing to offer someone with more CA? I'm looking for a striker who would be a decent option from the start, I already have three young/low CA -9PA strikers waiting. Considering that Lisandro Lopez is considerably developed already, and Saborit already has strong relevant attributes I think this is fair.

Sergio Araujo?

I need to offload some players so I will swap the following 5 players for whoever offers me the best player by 3:00 GMT today (2 hours)

C. Mollering
Raul
M A. Centeno
O. Nassirou
U. Eusepi

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I think your best bet would be to set all our clubs youth facilities and youth academy's rating to 1 so that all the regens are completely useless and wont interfere in the game.

If anyone has a left back for sale, let me know please.

Willing to trade a goalkeeper or midfielder

Tharros, Ed Syers, Nathan and Foss, you all have very small squads, i would consider taking Will up on his offer, or attmepting to broker a simialr deal with someone else who's gone over the squad limit.

Can't see the harm in having ****** regens, some players will probably retire or be forced to retire in the course of the game, and its not much of an advantage being able to play a terrible player over an unfit one.

Ed I'll be more than happy to swap Fredrik Semb for Chris Wood an another one of my backup players. You choose. Preferably a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.