Jak's PC Problems guide/ Help Thread

Jak, we shouldnt have to go through all that **** just to play a **** game. My comp is more than powerful to play this thing. I've had to change soooo many settings and wasted hrs. You shouldnt need a £2k comp to play a £15 game. They've made MAJOR mistakes on this one. I've never had sooo many problems with 1 game

you are the unfortunate minority, it's inevitable that some people will have issues to play the game. Hopefully now yours are sorted

Right, I own a
Acer Aspire 57367 and I want to upgrade the RAM from 3GB to 4GB, firstly, can I do this? I'm aware some laptops come with the maximum RAM they can hold, but if I'm correct if theres a limit on the chipset its always 1gb 2gb 4gb or 8gb, never 3gb, right?

Also, which RAM would I be needing? If someone could link me, that'd be super. I'd be needing a 2GB Ram Chip.

Right, I own a
Acer Aspire 57367 and I want to upgrade the RAM from 3GB to 4GB, firstly, can I do this? I'm aware some laptops come with the maximum RAM they can hold, but if I'm correct if theres a limit on the chipset its always 1gb 2gb 4gb or 8gb, never 3gb, right?

Also, which RAM would I be needing? If someone could link me, that'd be super. I'd be needing a 2GB Ram Chip.
why do you want to upgrade from 3GB to 4GB? I swear I've had this discussion with someone, was it you?

why do you want to upgrade from 3GB to 4GB? I swear I've had this discussion with someone, was it you?

It was me, we argued.
Simply put, I want 4GB :)

I thought we determined your laptop couldn't do it?

I thought we determined your laptop couldn't do it?

As did I, as I said in my post "
if I'm correct
if theres a limit on the chipset its always 1gb 2gb 4gb or 8gb, never 3gb, right?"
And mine does have 3GB, so surely I should be able to upgrade to 4?

As did I, as I said in my post "
if I'm correct
if theres a limit on the chipset its always 1gb 2gb 4gb or 8gb, never 3gb, right?"

And mine does have 3GB, so surely I should be able to upgrade to 4?
you mind finding that thread so I can have a read through it so I don't ask you the same questions?

Not sure I can be arsed fining it.

I'd really just like some help with my question, and a link, if possible.

are you sure that's the correct model Danny? I can't find anything for it really when I google

I have downloaded a database that gives me the lower leagues in england, up to level 12, but when i try to start a new game with this database a warning box comes up saying 'could not find competition 10000027 in the database'.

could anyone help me resolve the issue please as i want to play with my home town. cheers.

I have downloaded a database that gives me the lower leagues in england, up to level 12, but when i try to start a new game with this database a warning box comes up saying 'could not find competition 10000027 in the database'.

could anyone help me resolve the issue please as i want to play with my home town. cheers.
you sure you've downloaded it to the correct area?

Looking back at my first post, I see I made a mistake. It's an Acer Aspire 5736Z - http://gyazo.com/13d2077521be83a3ff971961cedd3b79.png?1333918926
good new danny. looking at this link, you can upgrade to 4GB of RAM :)
"
Dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM support:
  • Up to 4 GB of DDR3 system memory, upgradable to 4 GB using two soDIMM modules"
thats is the RAM you need

yeah it works with other databases but they only go upto level 8 and 9. the download has worked for other people though so i just need abit of help :)

yeah it works with other databases but they only go upto level 8 and 9. the download has worked for other people though so i just need abit of help :)
so you're sure you're downloading it to the correct location? Try re downloading it in case a file corrupted

still doesn't work mate. i have done everything the guy has said yet his works and mine doesn't

still doesn't work mate. i have done everything the guy has said yet his works and mine doesn't
you haven't accidentally got 2 custom databases selected at the same time do you?

no because i wont let me select both databases it only lets me select one. if i send the the download of the database, would you see if it worked mate?