Jak's PC Problems guide/ Help Thread

The forum you suggested is really unactiv, it just says cant load game

Please explain .

Here's the thing: After a 0:2 lead , my player scored another one . Few min after i make a sub , return to game , and the result was 1:2 . I've scored another one later in the game and then i start looking what happened . The Game said it was 1:3 final score , but they never scored ! Here are some pics , and i uploaded a video , str8 from the Game itself. Take a look , and please , explain how is it possible . . .

FM 2012 PC steals a goal !Rubin 1 - 3 Napoli - Match Highlights - YouTube

You can clearly see that Willian scored , and Rubin's "scorer" didn't have a single attempt on a goal . Can't help myself not asking , how many times this happened but i didn't see it . Usually i grab a smoke or something during the first half , just checking the result... I don't know...

View attachment 246340View attachment 246341View attachment 246342

I've heard of this happening before but it's never happened to me. Can you check the league table and see if their goal registered (some people say it doesn't). I think it's just a bug with the game mate, nothing really you can do. I'm sure SI are aware of it so will fix it for FM 13. At least you won the game!

Thanks mate ! It did register , but ... I will have to do few games all over again - PC crashed before i made a save :D
Just been confused and wanted to share it with people .. Thanks anyway !!!! Cheers !

Thanks mate ! It did register , but ... I will have to do few games all over again - PC crashed before i made a save :D
Just been confused and wanted to share it with people .. Thanks anyway !!!! Cheers !
that's why I save before every game, don't trust my PC to not crash :p

Im having the c++ crash thingy, highly annoying. If I re-install the game and save my current game saves, would I be able to play them with a fresh install? :)

Im having the c++ crash thingy, highly annoying. If I re-install the game and save my current game saves, would I be able to play them with a fresh install? :)
yes

Okay I'll give it a try if it still crashes with the new c++

Re-installed game, cleared the cache, have the latest c++ and the save file still wont load. :mad:

Re-installed game, cleared the cache, have the latest c++ and the save file still wont load. :mad:
can you start a new game and load other saves without problems?

Yeah, I can also play previous saves
hmmm your save may have corrupted then. You can send it to SI and they can fix it. Look back at the OP, there is an instruction on how to send it to SI

When I try tp upload to the SI server my browsers keeps crashing, the only thing I can think of is the file size is to large? 395mb! When I compress this it only reduces to 391mb :(

When I try tp upload to the SI server my browsers keeps crashing, the only thing I can think of is the file size is to large? 395mb! When I compress this it only reduces to 391mb :(
I actually found Internet Explorer the easiest browser to do it with, try using that

I have tried with a number or explorers, I think i'm just going to accept defeat and come to the conclusion that the file must be corrupted :(