Jak's PC Problems guide/ Help Thread

hello jak
I am 5 seasons into a game. when i was saving it my electric run out now it says that my saved game can not be loaded is there a way of fixing this?

cheers decky

probably not, have you not got a previous save you can go back to?

i do its 6 months behind tho had a busy transfer window in january and the save is december

Probably the wrong thread (sorry if it is) I have a config file for a fantasy kit but I don't know where I save it. I have some kit packs already, do I just copy/paste into there?

Probably the wrong thread (sorry if it is) I have a config file for a fantasy kit but I don't know where I save it. I have some kit packs already, do I just copy/paste into there?
I think you just extract it to the same place but I'm not fully sure

hello jak
I am 5 seasons into a game. when i was saving it my electric run out now it says that my saved game can not be loaded is there a way of fixing this?

cheers decky
ye follow my instructions in the OP on how to send it to SI and they may be able to fix it

I think you just extract it to the same place but I'm not fully sure

ye follow my instructions in the OP on how to send it to SI and they may be able to fix it

SI are useless

I tried all of your suggestions Jak, I can not load my game at all, any other suggestions anyone. 3rd season, saved separately before the last game of last season, but had a busy and drawn out transfer window so is going to be annoying changing all that.

View attachment 257239My game keeps crashing all the time now, either with a runtime error or a serious problem has occurred causing crash dumps, I've tried everything on the OP but the problems still there, I've attached the spec for my driver, hopefully you can advise if I need to update the driver or not

I have the issue with Microsoft Visual c++ runtime library error and I can't fix it. Is there a solution for this? Please help me I defended Champions League Trophy with this game and I can't continue. :) I scaned my computer for viruses and I can't find any virus, reinstall doesn't help.

View attachment 257328

Last edited:
I have the issue with Microsoft Visual c++ runtime library error and I can't fix it. Is there a solution for this? Please help me I defended Champions League Trophy with this game and I can't continue. :) I scaned my computer for viruses and I can't find any virus, reinstall doesn't help.

View attachment 257328

Do you have original game?

Files are not good. Try another one!
What do you mean, I should download another copy of the game and install it again? I read on some other forums that this will keep happening on every saved game after 2 or 3 seasons, if that's true there is no point in wasting my time playing FM. I thought that I can fix this without downloading another copy of the game.

What do you mean, I should download another copy of the game and install it again? I read on some other forums that this will keep happening on every saved game after 2 or 3 seasons, if that's true there is no point in wasting my time playing FM. I thought that I can fix this without downloading another copy of the game.

Thats exactly what I meant.

If so, then buy original game and it wont happen!

View attachment 257239My game keeps crashing all the time now, either with a runtime error or a serious problem has occurred causing crash dumps, I've tried everything on the OP but the problems still there, I've attached the spec for my driver, hopefully you can advise if I need to update the driver or not

View attachment 237540

Comes up rather a lot, don't understand what the problem is, can anybody care to explain? Thanks :)

I have the same runtime error as Jake_gtfc_burrows, have tried everything on the OP, resigned now to the fact that my game is fooked !!