Jamaican Me Crazy - The Caribbean Youth Challenge

Obscurity

Reaction score
Tomorrow's People FC

There is practically nothing about the team on the internet so here are the things about the team in-game:

X4N7DL5.png

c4WdOPI.png

5xmXpVB.png

MhJkhOR.png

4y4FCkl.png

Squad:

POVYaeO.png

Key Players:

grq16ug.png

nMZEeTL.png

Let the good times begin!

2012/13 Pre-Season

NU6atcX.png

The board is with me with wanting to develop youth which is great!

0Bt1Yz2.png

glMuAMT.png

C7voX72.png

Bbe7kKK.png

A quite weak pre-season with the only plus that we scored in every game, we didn't even beat our reserves!

Loving the title, haha. Good luck mate, will be following intensely. :)

September 2012

7vC5s72.png

Dr6T8rj.png

Considering we're meant to finish last, I think the first few games have gone well (barring the 5-1 loss to Remo) it looks as if Wadadah, Village Utd & Remo are going to be the big 3 of this league so getting anything against them is going to be very difficult!

I have a classic Jamaican pun!

My wife went on holiday yesterday.
Jamaica?
No, she went herself

October 2012

QElMS50.png

OM3gxs2.png

A much better month as we only lost 1 of our games and even managed to hold one of the top teams to a draw as well, but there was one bad thing;

SUblq94.png

We've lost our first choice right-back..

the fact there is only one promotion will be a massive hindrance, but once the first bout of regens come in, you'll be able to build a good squad :)

Am I imagining things or have you started two stories in the last day?

i'm liking this so far!! best of luck mate!!

Thanks LewClark!

Loving the names Wadadah and the Village United!

The Caribbean has a whole host of great team names :D

the fact there is only one promotion will be a massive hindrance, but once the first bout of regens come in, you'll be able to build a good squad :)

I hope so but Jamaica has quite a few clubs which have good youth facilities so here's hoping I can get to their standards.

Am I imagining things or have you started two stories in the last day?

Yea, I feel guilty about doing it but we had no fixtures scheduled in the 2nd season for the Brazil save.

November 2012

efcjdgb.png

cMAJcYz.png

Very inconsistent as we can't get a good run of form going, we're still exceeding our expectations so as long as we survive I'll be happy.

December 2012

6vUf8fV.png

NU4SMyM.png

A..difficult month, good draws against Village & Wadadah but we completely fell apart against Catherine Hall and I have absolutely no explanation for it.

January 2013

h38hjEA.png

4hDK3Xb.png

A month even worse than December coinciding with our injury crisis where we had 10 of our 18 first team players out injured which explains a lot!

February 2013

qylMkV9.png

dzXYgaN.png

Well, it's been better than the last couple of months as we won very well against Granville and Holland and we manage to hold on to 8th despite the poor performances recently. Also if anyone's wondering how I'm going so fast it's a combination of a small database, only 1 nation loaded, a fast computer and trying out the "Life's a Beach (Holiday Challenge)"

March 2013

C0cu87J.png

b3Mhsim.png

We should have gotten more points than what we did get, we played very well against Logwood & Harmony and were very unlucky not to get anything from it which could have seen us in 6th.