View attachment 226894
Redmond joins on loan from Chelsea. He will add depth to the squad and could become a key player depending on his form. We haven't agreed an option to buy as I'd like to get a better player in providing we stay up next season. Our business so far is looking good.

View attachment 948282
View attachment 226884

What a welcome to the Premier League. We're really going to struggle to pick up many points in our first 4 games as we face 3 heavyweights of the Premier League. We will be looking to beat Man City but they got the better of us last season in the fight for the Championship. We're going to need to give everything.

View attachment 948366View attachment 226843
View attachment 226842View attachment 226841
What a brilliant start to life back in the Premier League. Okay we lost, but we showed that we were ready to give it a go. Gabriel Temile got us off to a flyer as he robbed the ball from his own half and sprinted through his former club and knocked it past the keeper, I don't think there will be a better solo goal this season and it's only just kicked off.

He put us 2-0 up and in complete dreamland with a good strike too. I guess he really wanted to show Liverpool what they were missing. Coutinho scored a worldie to pull one back for them, and the momentum swung in their direction.

I told the lads to just try and keep it tight in the second half, I also told them not to worry if they can't. They're playing one of the best teams in the world, and playing well. We actually managed to extend our lead straight after half time, when Babacar opened his account for the season. I'm expecting at least 15 goals off him this season.

We held on until the 60th minute, when Sterling and Volland got goals for them to equalise, and we just couldnt keep it at a draw, Coutinho magically scored a fourth for them.

An amazing game. Hopefully we play like this every game.

View attachment 948388
View attachment 226835
View attachment 226834
A brilliant win today. I'm buzzing that we have managed to get a win in our first two games, which calms the nerves already. We played well again today. The temp was high and we didn't allow City much time on the ball. Temile scored again today which gave us the lead and it was our Italian centre half Cristofoli who scored the goal to double our lead and cloase the game off.

Just finished reading through all 232 pages and it's been a great read, keep it up! :)

Still going strong I see! The tactic seems to be doing the trick still, what a tactic it is. With only 2 months left until FM16 I would love to get my hands on that tactic...

Just finished reading through all 232 pages and it's been a great read, keep it up! :)

Thanks mate :) Glad you've enjoyed it!

Still going strong I see! The tactic seems to be doing the trick still, what a tactic it is. With only 2 months left until FM16 I would love to get my hands on that tactic...

I'm in the FM World Cup so it's definitely not out until then I'm afraid :)