if you can get that win you can push into the top 4! but wow what a start by Man United

View attachment 329082
Domination! The team is really starting to come together now. We're getting the results we deserve and the signings I've made are looking to be the real deal. Cleverly has been out of this world since he has joined on a free. It was a gamble due to his poor form at Man Utd but for free it's a gamble worth taking! And it looks like it's paying off. That victory has shot us up into 3rd, now we need to make that spot our own.

if you can get that win you can push into the top 4! but wow what a start by Man United

I know! 3rd now! United are annoying as they've pretty much decided who is winning the league already, looks like we're going to have to hope for a dramatic top 4 ending!

Enjoying the story Jamie. I'm a Spurs fan so it's cool to see you end up there :)

View attachment 329047
We beat Swansea at their own game. I set up my usual midfield trio to control the game. I play Will Hughes just behind Cleverley and Dembele and they are all on red hot form at the moment. The wingers both dropped in to cover once one of them moved up the pitch, and it paid off! Dembele and Cleverley are in the form of their life while playing together, I'm happy I have my midfield sorted for what could be the next couple of seasons already!

View attachment 329045
At the end of the month we find ourselves 6th, again. Only 1 point off the top 4 though. I'ts what I'm aiming at, but a place in the Europa league wouldn't be too bad in my first season either. We need European football to attract quality players. Here's a look at December's fixtures:

View attachment 329044
A busy month which see's us play the top 3. I'm not looking forward to the next one, United Away and they are looking unstoppable. I have some tactics to tweak for this one, and it may just be a job for Fellaini to come back into the side.

Out of the 7 games played this month I want at least 15 points. The games I think we will struggle with the most are Man United and Liverpool away as they've been in brilliant form. We have won every game we have played at White Heart Lane this season so I'm pretty confident we can get all 3 points against the gunners. QPR, Blackburn and Leicester should be wins although we know what Bournemouth have just done to us and we will be looking at that. Southampton Away will be a tough game but I believe if we stick to our plan then we can get the win.

Some tough fixtures there this month but good luck mate!

I know but you have to play them at sometime! I can see United being a loss but I think I may be able to get a result against Arsenal and Liverpool. 13 - 15 points is a realistic target that would surely shoot us into the top 4 for the new year. Let's hope I can do it!

View attachment 328751
To be fair, the scoreline does not reflect the match completely. Were United better? Yes. Were we miles apart? No. As you can tell by the stats, they didnt boss the game by no means, buu they did get the goals and they did shut us out, positives to take from the game for sure.

Good story. Looks like you need to change your away tactic, at home you're doing great but looks completely awful away.

View attachment 328749
Lovely win against a struggling QPR. We hit 4 goals in the first half, Zaza asked could he have a chance to play so I put him in the starting XI and didn't he deliver. Dembele got MOTM again, Madrid and United have declared interest in him, and I'm not sure that I will be able to hold on to him so I'm going to do everything in my power to hold onto him and offer him a improved contract. All in all an amazing performance from the lads and I can see us pushing on for the top four if we perform like that.

Good story. Looks like you need to change your away tactic, at home you're doing great but looks completely awful away.

Yeah it's something I've been addressing, I think just a few tweaks and I will have it, weve been unlucky in a lot of the away games too. It's slowly getting there!

View attachment 328729
Who said something about our away tactic? WHERE ARE YOU? haha! Finally it seemed like we had nailed on a tactic which would stop the home team gaining momentum. Fellaini was key to this as I had him tackle hard on Henderson all game which stopped him running around chasing everyone down. It's effectively two centre defensive mids when defending, but one when going forward. Mitrovic come off the bench and scored an amazing finish too, so things are picking up!

View attachment 328728
Should have been a win! We dominated the game from start to finish, unfortunately for us Dembele is out for 4 weeks after picking up an injury. The lads are getting better and better with every game, the challenge for top 4 is on!

I'm not sure if I will be using them, but I might get you all involved if you want to, does anyone want to recommend any signings I can make in January? Would be good to see who you think I should go for!