I'm not sure if I will be using them, but I might get you all involved if you want to, does anyone want to recommend any signings I can make in January? Would be good to see who you think I should go for!

What is your first team squad at the moment? Could be cool depending on how people have developed to sign some of the players who were in liverpool youth system whilst Carragher was still playing.

What is your first team squad at the moment? Could be cool depending on how people have developed to sign some of the players who were in liverpool youth system whilst Carragher was still playing.

I looked into signing Suso, but the rest of them wouldn't get in the squad I dont think. I need to bring first team players in rather than squad players.

I will post a SS later but my main startin XI is:
GK: Ziegler
RB: Walker CB: Toprak CB: Chicires LB: Cole
CDM: Will Hughes
CM: Dembele CM: Cleverley
RW: Lamela LW: Tadic
ST: Mitrovic

I would say Cole and Tadic are the 2 positions I would like improvement on the most :)

Id say look at a quality young centre back, but please not Balanta (everyone seems to buy him) and a left back

Id say look at a quality young centre back, but please not Balanta (everyone seems to buy him) and a left back

I don't really feel I need a centre back mate, Between Toprak, Coates, Kaboul, Fazio and Chicires I have 5 so I don't really need to improve that area at the moment!

View attachment 328530
What a performance! Lamela was outstanding in this game! With 4 goals to his name! Tadic was also a stand out player. It looks like we might have sorted our away tactic. Another plus to the game is Miguel Veloso came on for the last 20 minutes, so he's back! Another 3 points! December is looking pretty good for us! Leicester at home next, we should win that!

View attachment 328529View attachment 328528
Two games which our luck just wasn't there! We dominated against Leicester but just couldnt find the back of the net and then Southampton grab a point in the last minute which wasn't deserved, can't do too much about that though. The positives are we haven't lost in 6 games. At the end of the month here is the league table coming into the new year.

View attachment 328527
If we'd have won them games we would have been comfortable in the top 4. I can't help but think them two matches could let us slip. 5th is a respectable position at the moment, it's some improvement on the 11th that Tottenham finished last season anyway. He're is the fixture schedule from the first half of the season for you, i'ts pretty good.

View attachment 328525
We've only lost 4 games. And 2 of them we're against really strong opposition. We haven't lost a game at home and I feel like I have got White Heart Lane rocking every time we play a game, I'm trying to get it like Anfield was when I used to play there. At the moment I do believe that we can make top 4, but it all depends if this is just form, or if it's class, 2015 was a better year for my managerial career.

you still have 20 matches to go mate! hopefully you can pull it off!

Using this story as a bit of influence for my own! Good job mate!

best story this fm so far gj man. could u maybe upload a screenie of man utd formation and team? there start is just insane

sorry lads I've been on a mad weekend and only just recovered! Will update tonight!

View attachment 327298
So January was not the best month in the league for us as we only picked up two wins in 5 games. Surprisingly one of them wins was against Man City at the Etihad. Newcastle did a job on us twice and I couldn't seem to break them down. The game at Everton was crazy, we were 3-0 down and pulled it back to 3 all but a late goal from Belhanda killed everything we had fought back for. We overcome championship side Wolves in the FA Cup 3rd round and then we come back from 2-0 down against United thanks to Dembele to earn us a reply at the lane! Here's how the league table looks after January.

View attachment 327297
We'e dropped into 7th now and I think it's going to be hard to climb back up as everyone is on form at the moment. My next 6 games do not feature any big sides so maybe I can go on a winning run and climb back up, but all games are difficult in the Premier League. Here are the 6.

View attachment 327295
I feel that we could win all of these 6 if we play like we did in December. that would rocket us 18 points up in the table, and surely we would be back in the top 4 after that. As it is January the transfer window was open so I did make 3 new signings to bolster the squad. I also got rid of some deadwood.

View attachment 327294
Moreno and Volland were both available and I couldn't help but get them. Moreno looks like he will be a class left back in the future, and is already better than what we have. Volland was a singing I have made in case Lamella leaves next summer, as he said he would like to if Madrid come knocking. If Lamella does not leave then I have an even better squad. Hopefully we can keep him and keep both of them happy!

View attachment 327293
We did it! Finally got a win over the Red Devils! A last minute volley from Lamela sealed it! we are in to the last 16 of the FA Cup and we will play Sheffield Wednesday away. I feel that because we have knocked United out, we actually might have a chance of going the whole way!

View attachment 327291
Blown it! That's top four out of the window now. We dominated from start to finish but it just wouldnt go in, 38 shots? How?
All the team are now angry and are blaming the fact we sold Hugo Lloris, and they've completely lost their heads and are all down in the dumps. I've tried to pick them up but they have all turned against me. Daniel Levy is now on my back and from what was a brilliant end to the year has just turned into the most horrible start to the next, I'm scared I will lose my job again, and I don't feel it would be deserved.

View attachment 327285
A better result, I need to pick the lads heads up and get them to believe that they are a strong side. We've beat some big teams to prove it this year. I'm aiming for Europa League now, but I wont pretend the Champions League dream is over just yet.

View attachment 327284View attachment 327283
I am fairly confident we will finish the job off White Heart Lane to put us into the Quater Finals against Burnley or Liverpool.

View attachment 327281
Another solid performance from the lads, hopefully we can keep this going. West Ham at home next and if we play like we did today there will be another 3 points on the board. Dembele was outstanding today. He bossed the midfield with Fellaini and Hughes. I seem to win matches in the midfield area.

View attachment 327272
Wow, well this was a big shock. We were in the quarter finals of the F.A Cup and we were only 4 points off top 4. I got sacked because of squad harmony, and the only reason all the players were upset was because we sold Lloris? Even though he wanted to leave. Actually quite annoyed because I was strarting to get somewhere with Spurs! Another challenge awaits I guess!

View attachment 327271
I dont know what to think of this. I think I might wait until a higher profile job comes along, or maybe go to work abroad. I'm not in a good place after being sacked for nothing, and I really dont know whether carrying on with management would be the right step for me. Maybe it's time to go back into punditry.

Dont give up so easily J.C!

Try going abroad for the fun. Although Southampton would be a great club, if they still have most of their young players!