Dont give up so easily J.C!

Try going abroad for the fun. Although Southampton would be a great club, if they still have most of their young players!

Yeah i know! It's just going from bad to worse at the moment! Can't believe I've been sacked haha!

I have decided that the best way to further my career will be to take a few months out of the game until the new season, where options will be available once new managerial roles fill in. I would possibly accept a role as a caretaker manager somewhere until the end of the season but I'm not sure. There is a lot of rumours being thrown around that Rodgers could be the next manager to leave the Premier League, and with my reputation with Liverpool I definitely think I would be in for a shot. I wouldn't want to see Rodgers lose the job, but I could never say no to the chance of managing that great football club.

Thankfully I have a lot of backing from fellow managers. So that should give me more of a case.

Alan Pardew: "I don't understand Levy here, he's got them 4 points behind top 4 and that is where they are aiming, for me, no one could get them in the top four, no disrespect to the players but loo at the squads that are better than them, Arsenal, United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool. Not even Sir Alex could do that in 7 months."

Brendan Rodgers: "It's very harsh, I think he's guided them to a quarter final against us, he's reshaped the squad and to me it looks much stronger. Tactically he has been brilliant this season. For them to fire him when he was so close and the season was not even over was the wrong decision in my view."

Ian Holloway: "Bonkers! He's been in the job 6 or 7 months and now he's gone! Where did they finish last season? 11th. Where are they now? 8th! He's improved from last season and there is still time to go. How many teams have beaten Utd this season? Two, and they are one of them. Levy is the one who needs to go!"

Last edited:
Hopefully the board will give you more time with this one pal! Levy is a ****, I would never accept a job offer from him, you were doing so good too. A good shout to go abroad to mate. Keep it going!

Good job for what you have done in Spurs. Levy is never become a good guy, always want something more than he deserve. Keep it going mate!

Glad I am not the only person to be sacked by Levy now :D

Good luck in Spain. Hopefully you will be able to stop the trait of Valencia being a selling club.

Cheers lads! Yeah it seems like Levy on this is exactly how he is in real life! Hopefully I can challenge for a Champions League spot. This season we are in Europa anyway so I will have my first taste of European football. Valencia signed Negredo permanently and he was in red hot form last season scoring 17 goals in La Liga. So I'm planning on building on that. I'm going to use the same 4-3-3 formation I did at Spurs, and believe that I will be able to get 4th. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are the only teams I can see that are better than us. With a few of the right signings, I think I could really change this team. Unfortunately I have only been given 8 million to spend, but maybe if a few old faces leave I can use the money to invest back into the squad!

I'm sure Valencia's squad has good enough depth and quality to be able to challenge it mate, just got to use the right tactics to go with the players there

Good Luck with Valencia! Paco Alcacer is still at Valencia?

Toughjob to try emulate the great bayern side but a great challenge all the same.
i would try a season in Spain first and see where it takes you

Toughjob to try emulate the great bayern side but a great challenge all the same.
i would try a season in Spain first and see where it takes you

Yeah I'm staying in Spain! I've had a good pre season so I'm going to see how we perform in the league!

View attachment 326278
Quite happy with the business that I have done in the transfer window. Yes, I have sold one of our best players, but I have managed to bring in some first team players for a very small price. Smalling has got great potential on the game. Signing Johnson and Ince both on free transfers was also a good move, and going back to my old club to sign Miguel Veloso who starred there before his injury was something I was interested in.

View attachment 326274
Frustrated! We were the better side, 14 shots without a goal while we conceded a sloppy own gown by our team captain. I think that we will do fine if we play like that though, just need more luck! Barca at home next, this could be messy.

View attachment 326269
We did it! What a performance from the lads! A big win over possibly the best side in the league. Otamendi made up for his mistake in the last game with a goal! We held our own and we come back against Barca, not many teams do that! This is a huge confidence boost and hopefully we can take it into the next game!