January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

Anyone mind posting SS of Michu?
Love the fact that Zaha iz Wonderkid now :3
His PA is in spoiler, DO NOT OPEN IT.
with 170 PA
Also, Otavio, Doria and some other Brazilian W-kids are no longer -9 :(

Take a look at Fernando Tobio, Gino Peruzzi, Francisco Cerro, Lucas Romero, Agustin Allione and Facundo Ferreyra all of them at Velez Sarsfield.

Anyone mind posting SS of Michu?
Love the fact that Zaha iz Wonderkid now :3
His PA is in spoiler, DO NOT OPEN IT.
with 170 PA
Also, Otavio, Doria and some other Brazilian W-kids are no longer -9 :(

They never were -9 mate.

conspiracy-keanu.jpg

i always wonder why they always understimate neymar... 14 on composure dear good... probably the editor never saw him playing...

Just seen messi... dribbling 20... while ronaldo has 17... seriously SI?

Just seen messi... dribbling 20... while ronaldo has 17... seriously SI?
Oh dear please watch football more, since when you see ronaldo taking 3-4 people on? Ronaldo has better flair

Oh dear please watch football more, since when you see ronaldo taking 3-4 people on? Ronaldo has better flair

well IMO dribbling refers to dribbling skills also.. which messi has none...

anyway messi flair: 20 ronaldo: 17 ????

i always wonder why they always understimate neymar... 14 on composure dear good... probably the editor never saw him playing...

The brazilian researcher lives in brazil, he will have watched him a lot more than you think. Actually Neymar's composure isnt his strongest suit, good but not great, which suits him well at 14. He's hardly been underestimated.

The brazilian researcher lives in brazil, he will have watched him a lot more than you think. Actually Neymar's composure isnt his strongest suit, good but not great, which suits him well at 14. He's hardly been underestimated.

Ive had the same discussion with others on this forum... they talked me into believe that it's 14 because he is very young, meaning it will prolly increase with time, also after i have posted it I discovered it's not just 1v1 situations, it's about handling pressure etc, with that knowledge and looking at his age i can understand why it's 14.

Ive had the same discussion with others on this forum... they talked me into believe that it's 14 because he is very young, meaning it will prolly increase with time, also after i have posted it I discovered it's not just 1v1 situations, it's about handling pressure etc, with that knowledge and looking at his age i can understand why it's 14.

Yup composure covers every moment under pressure from receiving the ball to shooting, and all that falls in between.

Anyone else's FM crashing as soon as you go to load an old save? :/