January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

Svennson - £1.3m
Selnaes - 500k
Yttergard Jennssen - £1.4m
Stefan Strandberg - 600k
Msakni - £1.3m
Sid Ahmed Aoudej (ES Tunis)
Dino Ndlovu £1.9m

None of them will fill the void left by my Brazilian and Cameroonian *** chums.

None of them will fill the void left by my Brazilian and Cameroonian *** chums.

well then I suggest looking at :

Yannick N'Djeng - Es Tunis 725k

View attachment 315472

Milanov - Litex under 3m

View attachment 315473

Mditjso - Rosenborg £1.2m

View attachment 315474

Sid Ahmed - Es Tunis

View attachment 315475

Youssef Msakni - Es Tunis

View attachment 315477

Rainford Kalaba - TP Mzembe

View attachment 315478

Jean Chera - Flamengo (younger Nem)

View attachment 315479

So again, how big is this update? Anyone know?

Cheers

ok i was hoping for more of in game fix, log shots and hitting bar 3 to 4 times every game!!!!!
i think the game play still lacking ... can anyone tell me why i cant play short corners? its set short i have a player stood free near the taker and no one in the box to cross to.. yet they cross it in the box every time.. i used to do this in FM12 no problems .......... driving me mad this!!!!

I will continue to play on my old save..Dinamo Zagreb sold Mateo Kovacic for 11 mill +4 mill in clauses to Inter and Domagoj Vida for 5,5 mill Euros to Dinamo Kiev this winter...they bought 3 players whose combined price was less than a million....And Dinamo still starts with only 2.3 mill in the bank and no transfer budget !??!
It is ridiculous. Also the transfer clauses for Brazilian players are out of hand. 20-30 million transfer clause for foreign clubs for a 19 year old who played 20 senior games in his life!?!?!
While I like that some players have been improved and I guess some players downsized a bit, the update does not bring much other than the transfers. Oh and btw, Turkish clubs were already getting to unreasonably high places in the Champions league(semifinals etc) and now Galatasaray get Sneijder and Drogba for a full season. I predict many saves in which Turkish clubs get to Champs League final in first season. Which is a bit unreal. So back to my old save.

Hello everyone.

Help me please, I don't know how to continue game because of the situation on a screenshot - i don't know what to press to continue game - pressing "show all match feed" does nothing. I play full version of FM, just using skin of FMC. It appeared only today after latest update, yesterday it was ok. If there is no way to continue game, how do i save game and restart without losing my progress? Thanks in advance!View attachment 315546

Well, Michu's an absolute beast.

Got a screenshot? Michu was amazing before this patch if you played him properly. Can't wait to see him now :)

They will come, trust me. Its funny how many PMs we moderators get from people asking privately about cracked versions. :D

Fail !!

They do?

Cant sign Kweuke and Nem for a combined fee of around £7m in the new database.

My life is over.

I'm gutted. I only found out who Nem was about three days ago. Zoom.

Whoa.
I just started managing Nimes Olympique (French Ligue 2) after they sacked their old manager. The club is currently overspending more than twice the wage budget. Seems like all the Ligue 2 clubs are deeply in red.

I just finished my first round of negotiations with the players whose contracts are about to expire. And by finished I mean utterly failed. Couldn't convince anyone to renew their contracts. Many of them are old bogeys who shouldn't even deserve half of what they're currently getting, but are nonetheless demanding massive raises. Everyone does. Even though the club is already massively overspending. Seems like I'll have to replace the whole first team.

Is the French league wage structure this badly broken in real life? I don't know much about those leagues..

A couple of hotfixes have gone out:

-----------------------------
Football Manager 2013 v13.3.2
Data

- Fixed an issue where some player heights were showing up incorrectly in game
- Transferred Diego Buonanotte from Malaga to Granada
- Fixed a rare crash issue related to the users inbox

Football Manager 2013 v13.3.1
General
=======
- Fixed an issue related to old save games no longer loading

Just checked out the Everton squad and Baines and Fellaini are beasts-which means they'll be sold before long. But also happy to notice some of the staff attributes were adjusted, and the the scouts attributes are better aswell which makes me happy. But also noticed the new purchase John Stones looks like he's going to develop into a quality RB and excellent CD. I'm happy

Whoa.
I just started managing Nimes Olympique (French Ligue 2) after they sacked their old manager. The club is currently overspending more than twice the wage budget. Seems like all the Ligue 2 clubs are deeply in red.

I just finished my first round of negotiations with the players whose contracts are about to expire. And by finished I mean utterly failed. Couldn't convince anyone to renew their contracts. Many of them are old bogeys who shouldn't even deserve half of what they're currently getting, but are nonetheless demanding massive raises. Everyone does. Even though the club is already massively overspending. Seems like I'll have to replace the whole first team.

Is the French league wage structure this badly broken in real life? I don't know much about those leagues..

French leagues are quite broken in real life indeed.
Nimes was a surprise this year when they got promoted to ligue 2 so basically its one of the most difficult club to play with. Add to this that a lot of clubs in ligue 2 were once greats clubs of l1 (monaco who lost in euro final to mourinho's porto 10 years ago, Auxerre playing the cl 2 years ago) and some who produce the best french players in the last decades (Lens, Nantes, Le Havre, Caen..) and it becomes a very hard ligue to win.
Regarding finances, it is totally a disaster in real life since 3,4 years now. Right now all clubs will sell any player of its squad at the right price (which the amortized price in their accountancy book) and that is how you get an exode of all players from France from the big squads to even the ones in ligue 2 as no club can continue to pay their high wages. Im from Marseille, the most popular club by far with a relatively high budget around 100M. Our last sells were Loic Remy to QPR for 10M bonus included when we bought him 16M made him international and a top scorer, Mbia to QPR as well for 5M after buying him 12M and Azpilicuetta to Chelsea bought 8 sold less than 5 after Deschamps post-trained him for 2 years at high level to get him international for Spain.
The reasons are both the decrease of income and the obligation to have a balanced sheet at the end of the season otherwise they get downgraded to a lower league which generally means the death of the club. It happened last year to Metz who got dropped to National. It happened 3 years ago to Grenoble who was in Ligue 1 a year before, with great players in their squad (fegoulhi, alfred n'dyaye...). Now the club is dead and there is a 30k persons stadium built 4 years ago that is empty 365d/year since then at Grenoble.
Sarkozy's wanted to fix that so he brought in the quataris to PSG and invested a lot of public money in stadiums to copy the german model (such an obsession here at the moment...). But the stadiums are all empty because of both heavy repression and bans of supporters and the disgust the current level of the leagues is compared to what it was a few years ago. If i occur correctly, the stadium in Marseille is costing a fortune to both the club and the city but none of them will be owning it... the builder will, as well as all the surroundings...

So yeah basically, the french leagues are broken in real life and the game, unfortunatly, emulates quite well its current situation.

My favorite type of games in footmanager? Play a french team and only buy people already speeking french which is generally what always happen here. The hardest mode is playing Marseille with 100% recruits from a french speaking african country which is how we roll here in real life ! ;)

Last edited:
YES, WEST HAM ACTUALLY HAVE A TRANSFER BUDGET! ADRYAN!

Adryan new release clause = £22million

is it just me or have the quick tactics/style change buttons been removed from the match view ?