January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

Joel and Dhurley, known issue just popped after release, very rare. Looking into it right now. Doesn't happen with new saves, just old ones.

yep new saves are fine, let me know if you find anything useful please :D

ive just seen Messi attributes and wow, i wonder if any 1 on this site has a young regen at 14 manage to get Messi stats by the time they hit 26?

For those who have issues with saved games. A hotfix has gone out. Exit your steam and restart it for it to download. Check that your game status is 13.3.1

Grrr, they did nothing with the Spanish second B demanding 20 teams when there's a group with 21.

I should have bumped the thread.

Thank you for the update for old saves, the relief!!. I got so bleeding far in my save for man utd (midway through 8th season). Devastated when it wouldn't load. Thought that was it, really did not want to start a new one. *phew* :)

Great to see the new update out, Michu is a monster now!!

Surprised that Christian Benteke didn't get much of a bump, not just his CA but also his PA are still really quite low considering what he's shown this season. Rumours suggest some big teams will be in for him in the summer, but there's no way that will happen on the game.

Great!

Galatasaray (Drogba, Snejder etc) and Newcastle saves imminent for me then!!!!!!

New Arsenal signing Nacho Monreal is called Natxo Monreal. I'm sure it's been spotted by now at SI, but still quite a fail.

New Arsenal signing Nacho Monreal is called Natxo Monreal. I'm sure it's been spotted by now at SI, but still quite a fail.

Its not. That is the correct spelling. In some regional Spanish dialects (eg Catalunia) the letters tx are used for the ch sound!

So now that this is out there is no need to use LFC marshall's now that SI have released this?

LIONEL MESSI - i suppose it makes sense that he has so many 20s. He is the best in the world at those attributes, but i wonder how much (more) unplayable this will make him.

Im glad Nem etc. have been fixed but I am sure within days this thread will be filled with all the new, unrealistic release clauses.

Anyway - NEAL MAUPAY!!!!

Yep. Spelling the players name how it's supposed to be spelled. Silly SI.

Cant sign Kweuke and Nem for a combined fee of around £7m in the new database.

My life is over.

Cant sign Kweuke and Nem for a combined fee of around £7m in the new database.

My life is over.

Svennson - £1.3m
Selnaes - 500k
Yttergard Jennssen - £1.4m
Stefan Strandberg - 600k
Msakni - £1.3m
Sid Ahmed Aoudej (ES Tunis)
Dino Ndlovu £1.9m