January Transfer Window Thread

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Simply post rumours you have heard, or what you think will happen during the January transfer window.

Well..

I hear Rafa Benitez wants Queudrue and Riggott. Well he can f:mad: :yikes: k off.

Also think Ballack will sign for Man Utd. Chelsea will buy a defender of some sorts. Middlesbrough might get Doula unless PSG get there before us. We will also buy a right back with Xaviers probable departure.

to Celtic :

Roy Keane
Kevin McNaughton
Steven Whittaker
Kevin Thomson
Robbie Keane (It wouldnt be a transfer window without him being linked to Celtic)
Mark Wilson

Redders said:
Simply post rumours you have heard, or what you think will happen during the January transfer window.

Well..

I hear Rafa Benitez wants Queudrue and Riggott. Well he can f:mad: :yikes: k off.

Also think Ballack will sign for Man Utd. Chelsea will buy a defender of some sorts. Middlesbrough might get Doula unless PSG get there before us. We will also buy a right back with Xaviers probable departure.
I can understand us wanting Riggot because we still need a backup for Hyypia and Carragher.

But we have 3/4 left backs; Warnock, Traore, Riise and even Zenden can play there. So there is no need to have Quedrue, and even if we where thinking as getting him as a Left sided Midfielder that's pretty stupid because we have Riise, Zenden, Kewell and Mark Gonzalez will be coming in January.

Riggott > Hyypia 2005/06.

Riggott is a future England international to be honest. I think we would want 5million + for him, and a few mil for Queudrue.

Riggot will never get into the England squad. Taylor from Newcastle is far better than Riggot.

Cant talk to you seriously when your speaking like a complete fuckwit.

Anyway your favourite song is being sang on Children in need by Jordan and Peter. Wufter.

Yeh I just saw it.

And I'm not being a fuckwit, I'm saying what's obvious.

Birmingham

Upson linked with arsenal and liverpool
Hartson linked with a 5million move
Lee bowyer like robbie keane with celtic wudnt be a window without that move
and matty holland has been linked to birmingham aswell

Id like to see holland here but not to sure bout the others, hartson would be a good signing but not for 5million and if upson goes were down

Mark gonzalez to Liverpool.. the deals been agreed and will be completed in january.

I'd have a wank if we got 5m for Hartson.

He hit his peak last season. Hes still amazing but you can tell he's on the downward spiral plus the fact that one more injury will probabaly finish him.

Riggot is good but he will never get in the England team. Also Steven Taylor is better than Riggot, Taylor is one of the most determined and hardworking players around

I dont like hartson at all, i think we need another striker but i think we need a quick one cos pandiani and forssell arnt fast heksey is quick but not lighting pace, i think we should go for earnshaw, a left back and a centre back but we need to hang on to upson or were f***ed basically

Gregor said:
Riggot is good but he will never get in the England team. Also Steven Taylor is better than Riggot, Taylor is one of the most determined and hardworking players around

Argh another idiot.

Gregor said:

Thank you Gregor, it's nice talking to people who don't wear Boro Goggles.

Brum Boy said:
Upson linked with arsenal and liverpool
I'd like us to get Upson but I can see Rafa looking abroad where we can pick up a centre back for alot less.

Lee said:
Thank you Gregor, it's nice talking to people who don't wear Boro Goggles.

Nah he just wears 'lets *** the admin' goggles. :irked:

I think we will get Ballack well i hope we do would be a great signing for us. I think we also need maybe 1 or 2 more players to strengthen the squad.

Anderlecht have admitted that a deal could be struck to take Vincent Kompany to Chelsea.

The hugely promising youngster played against Jose Mourinho's side in the Premiership champions' 2-0 win in Brussels in Europe in midweek.

Other clubs have been trailing the 19-year-old for some time but Chelsea have long been favourites to snap him up since their interest was revealed.

"Chelsea have been interested in Vincent and it's possible that a deal can be made," said general manager Herman van Holsbeeck.

"I have advised Roman Abramovich to especially keep an eye on him."

Kompany himself, who is a stylish defender but can also operate in midfield, would clearly relish a move to England.

"A move to Chelsea is certainly a possibility but I have not yet made my choice," he insisted in the Belgian press.

"I think the English Premiership or Spanish league suits me well.

"I have friends in England so that's attractive at the moment. When you're young, you can play anywhere."

Source: SkySports.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What a waste of good talent!

Seems like were not getting Ballack now as fergie wants to stick with Scholes. I hope Kompany doesnt go to chelski cos that will just be waste of another young talent like SWP.

The spanish papers think Madrid have already closed a deal for Ballack.