**** a doodle do. Rossi injured for a month on September internationals for the 2nd time. :'(

my team have now missed six penalties in a row. Arrgh!

I think its really annoying that i cant be manager for Arsenal fc(usa) youth!!!!!! and play national usa academy league -.-

It grinds my gears when the team is flying high an then they decide to play the crappiest match of the century. how does a Chinese side whipe my team Juventus 6-0?????

Yeah, I got my Forest team promoted to the EPL and we were unbeatable. Then I play Carlisle in the 2nd round of the cup and get beaten 3 nil?
**** off :mad:

winning 4-1 at ht, then go on to draw 4-4, (conceding 3 goals from corners!) :( FRUSTRATING!

2-0 up against Chelsea away from home at HT, tell the team you're pleased with how they are playing so far.

End up losing 5-2, 3 goals from corners, one where you CB decides to pass it to the striker when he is last man, and the other is your CB being tackled infront of the goal by their striker after standing on the ball for around 10 seconds.

Uninstalled FM. ****.

2-0 up against Chelsea away from home at HT, tell the team you're pleased with how they are playing so far.

End up losing 5-2, 3 goals from corners, one where you CB decides to pass it to the striker when he is last man, and the other is your CB being tackled infront of the goal by their striker after standing on the ball for around 10 seconds.

Uninstalled FM. ****.

RAGE! XD If I had a pound for how many times that has happened, I'd have about... £20 oO)

Yeah, I seem completely unable to defend corners. No matter what I do tactically I still concede.

Yeah, I seem completely unable to defend corners. No matter what I do tactically I still concede.

Indeed, I have literally every player back marking and 2 on the posts, yet I still get shafted 3 times in one game, it's a joke.

Oh well, will take a week off from FM and then come back to it.

Why do you almost never get late dominance? Been playing since 09 and I can count on both hands how many times I've had any sort of concerted pressure in the last 10 min when chasing a game. Probably a thousand matches played and I can think of about 5-6 times.

I scored a late goal against Schalke away to make it 2-1 in the 89th minute while having 10 men, Schalke barely even cross into my half for the previous 20 minutes, yet the moment I score they score 20 seconds later. IT HAPPENS IN EVERY ******* VERSION. I was already playing counter attack and sitting deep because of the 10 men, it's not like I could've gone any more defensive for the last few minutes.

Just thought of another thing, a couple of my players are unhappy because they think the club is underachieving, I'm joint top after 15 games ffs!

Why do you almost never get late dominance? Been playing since 09 and I can count on both hands how many times I've had any sort of concerted pressure in the last 10 min when chasing a game. Probably a thousand matches played and I can think of about 5-6 times.

I scored a late goal against Schalke away to make it 2-1 in the 89th minute while having 10 men, Schalke barely even cross into my half for the previous 20 minutes, yet the moment I score they score 20 seconds later. IT HAPPENS IN EVERY ******* VERSION. I was already playing counter attack and sitting deep because of the 10 men, it's not like I could've gone any more defensive for the last few minutes.
In FM11 I would switch to 'Defensive' after scoring my first goal and I would always get a second goal straight away, which gave me a two goal lead. Then I'd switch back to 'Standard' but tell my team to 'Push Higher Up' and 'Pass To Feet'.

However, if you're finding that you conceed as soon as you've scored and you're already going defensive, I would try attacking and adding pressure after your first goal. You can play on the fact you've got momentum. Hassle opponents and press - it could be different depending on so many factors, that's why we love it right? :)

I think I can call this a fustration cos I am very angry about it and no clue why, but the main reason I post it here is because I don't want to start a useless thread for my stupid question. So here it is: has anyone else noticed that the version 0.4 of fm12 is "harder" than version 0.2?

In v. 0.2 I win , I draw, I loose, most of the things work, it's ok, but in v. 0.4 not even 1 little works. My players play like ****, I don't win **** and I have to mention that I tested this with same team, players, same transfers, same tactic, same everything.

So, anyone else is experiencing this or is it just me?

My frustration is nothing to do with my save but with FM-base, i am bored with the amount of managers taking over Madrid/Barcelona/Manure and gloating about romping to the quadruple on a paltry 50 M transfer budget.

No one knows how to shoot the god **** ball into the net
honestly its ridiculous how bad everyone is at shooting the ****** ball

It has to be team talks for me. As an example, I bought Vitinho (18) for Newcastle and gave him a game against Swansea in the League Cup. He scored a hatrick and the team won 4-0. After the game I gave a calm team talk of 'I am pleased with that performance' to which the whole team responded by showing me alot of pretty green arrows and being delighted. I then gave Vitinho a passionate talk 'I am very happy with your performance' and he becomes stressed and confused...?

Another example of this is I have just won a game 3-1, with most players rated 6.9 - 7.3 but with one stand out performer who scored a hatrick and was rated 9.2. I gave the 9.2 rated player a passionate individual talk of 'I am very happy with your performance' to which he 'Didn't seem to be paying attention' (or similar - may have been something like 'appears to have switched off) and the next day tells me he is unhappy with my team talks.

Now if there is something more appropriate to say to a player who has just scored a hatrick than a passionate 'I am very happy with your performance' then I would love to know what it is. As it is I am facing squad morale issues because I was pleased my player scored a hatrick.