Try to find someone with good motivation, with your tactics and with a good personality, good luck ;)

Whoever thought; Steam+ FM = great idea! should be put up against the wall and shot.

The fact that my Arsenal team has 20's in all forms of facilities, including the maximum spent on junior coaching, yet I never get a single top quality newgen come through my ranks. They either have **** personality, inconsistent, can't play in big games or injury prone.

The only thing that really frustrates me is the amount of disallowed goals, proper joke.
No matter what team I am I get more goals disallowed in a month then what the whole of the premiership would in reality.

Jermain Defoe is my frustration! No matter who I am, that little **** always scores against me!

Team gets a goal disallowed, I send ***. Manager to do the press conference. He throws a fit and calls the ref. a dumb*** and I get a match ban with the board being mad at me... WTF?!

So i'm at 2013 managing tottenham, and all of a sudden I get a job offer from South Africa to help with their World Cup qualifiers. I was like ooh this is interesting, and I took the job. A couple days later I get a message telling me to register my squad for the qualifying matches and it TURNS OUT YOU NEED AT LEAST 3 GOALKEEPERS. So I go to the national pool, filter out only the goalkeepers, and I find that theres only one South African goalkeeper in my entire game. I mean what the **** am I supposed to do. So, I couldn't get past that message because it was a message in which I had to respond to. I took a one day holiday and then resigned the very next day. I mean that completely destroyed the realism from my game. I mean imagine a manager taking a freakin one day holiday before he announces his squad and then resigning the next. WTF SI. WTF.

Shockhorror.:1382216 said:
The fact that my Arsenal team has 20's in all forms of facilities, including the maximum spent on junior coaching, yet I never get a single top quality newgen come through my ranks. They either have **** personality, inconsistent, can't play in big games or injury prone.

pretty spot on one would think?

So i'm at 2013 managing tottenham, and all of a sudden I get a job offer from South Africa to help with their World Cup qualifiers. I was like ooh this is interesting, and I took the job. A couple days later I get a message telling me to register my squad for the qualifying matches and it TURNS OUT YOU NEED AT LEAST 3 GOALKEEPERS. So I go to the national pool, filter out only the goalkeepers, and I find that theres only one South African goalkeeper in my entire game. I mean what the **** am I supposed to do. So, I couldn't get past that message because it was a message in which I had to respond to. I took a one day holiday and then resigned the very next day. I mean that completely destroyed the realism from my game. I mean imagine a manager taking a freakin one day holiday before he announces his squad and then resigning the next. WTF SI. WTF.

you could try filtering using player search instead of national pool as maybe there's a south african keeper lingering somewhere but not in the national pool yet. you may still not find a SA keeper but well, at least you tried. :)

I lost the league on goal difference in 87th minute. Then I went out of the Europa League on head to head. Then I lost the Norwegian Cup on penalties.

The I.B.M. has 85 years of continuous activities and embraces thousands of members from 73 countries. There are about 300 branches, known as Rings, all over the world and there could be one close to you.

All four of my top quality CBs dipping drastically in form at the same time...

Don't know,i didn't make the game,maybe after i add the portuguese kit's pack,they won't be the same or similar :)

Two things I would like to rant about following the match which ended just a few minutes ago:

1) Fulham. What a bunch of dirty b*stards. The only way they could break up an attacking movement which was close to generating a goal was by persistant fouling all the time. They score a 30-yarder (which was admittedly a worldie), and what happepns. From the 29th they wasted as much time as possible. Oh I know what I'll do-I'll take about 2 minutes to take a throw in. Yeah cheers for that you tossers.

2) Clattenburg. The b*astard had 2 Foy's. Twice Whickham was onside, one on one with the goalie....whistle blown for offside when he was 3-4 yards ONSIDE. Yes Clattenburg. You know, when the striker is front of the backfour when recieving the ball then goes past them. It's onside you knoblet! Was safe to say I had a proper case of the Redknapps-could feel myself turning purple in the face-only thing that was missing was the eye twitch!

O yeah and the squad was *****-£1.11 million in wages per week. What value for money eh?! :mad:

Rant over.

Muniain injured for 4 months on the day the transfer window ends. :( Hopefully Nilmar steps up and goes Van Persie mode with a goal a game like the tail end of last season, and he doesn't get injured. :D

**** a doodle do. Rossi injured for a month on September internationals for the 2nd time. :'(