My frustration is nothing to do with my save but with FM-base, i am bored with the amount of managers taking over Madrid/Barcelona/Manure and gloating about romping to the quadruple on a paltry 50 M transfer budget.

Jealous much?

People have a right to say how well they've done which is why there's a post your success thread

Jealous much?

People have a right to say how well they've done which is why there's a post your success thread

People have a right to say how frustrated they are by people who don't challenge them self and then gloat, which is why there is a post your frustrations thread.

People have a right to say how frustrated they are by people who don't challenge them self and then gloat, which is why there is a post your frustrations thread.

How do you know it's not a challenge? And how do you know they don't have a seperate save that's not a big club? Some people take charge of a big club for a variety of reasons. It could be from a challenge/scenario database, or they may want to get used to it as they haven't played the series before. Not to mention they may have been successful, even though half the squad has been injured during the season, lost key players. Doesn't mean they can't show off.

Conceded 8 goals in 11. 6 to set pieces. :(

You know your team sucks at set pieces when it's conceding goals from Alexis Sanchez at a Barca corner.

How do you know it's not a challenge? And how do you know they don't have a seperate save that's not a big club? Some people take charge of a big club for a variety of reasons. It could be from a challenge/scenario database, or they may want to get used to it as they haven't played the series before. Not to mention they may have been successful, even though half the squad has been injured during the season, lost key players. Doesn't mean they can't show off.
Because lo and behold, I too have won the Quadruple with my beloved Leeds United but got so saturated with the mega bucks transfers and Premiership drivel that I got bored.

Because lo and behold, I too have won the Quadruple with my beloved Leeds United but got so saturated with the mega bucks transfers and Premiership drivel that I got bored.

Sign youth players and develop them into mega bucks players rather than spending it all on the best of the best. You can't complain about absence of challenge when you remove the challenging aspects from the game yourself.

Sign youth players and develop them into mega bucks players rather than spending it all on the best of the best. You can't complain about absence of challenge when you remove the challenging aspects from the game yourself.
Can't afford to sign quality youth players when you are a blue square team

Thats why you dont buy quality, you nurture from your own academy :p. At least thats the challenge i gave myself in my latest save.

That's completely irrelevant to the point.

Challenge is a relative term. Do you play FM without ever finding out who the best free transfers are for the blue square? Do you never use any tactical help, any training help, do you mask attributes, forbid first transfer window moves?

You can quite easily rapidly progress the leagues by just finding the best free transfers available for the league on google in 10mins. What makes that harder than playing the PL REALISTICALLY and spending within your means and not just buying all of the best players with Leeds? Stop being an elitist jerk. You're no better at this game for playing LLM than someone who plays the top teams.

That's completely irrelevant to the point.

Challenge is a relative term. Do you play FM without ever finding out who the best free transfers are for the blue square? Do you never use any tactical help, any training help, do you mask attributes, forbid first transfer window moves?

You can quite easily rapidly progress the leagues by just finding the best free transfers available for the league on google in 10mins. What makes that harder than playing the PL REALISTICALLY and spending within your means and not just buying all of the best players with Leeds? Stop being an elitist jerk. You're no better at this game for playing LLM than someone who plays the top teams.

Oh come on buddy, you were doing so well until the needless insult. Play fair and you can merit a response

Oh come on buddy, you were doing so well until the needless insult. Play fair and you can merit a response

Stop acting like one then. People have every right to play how they like, it has no effect on you.

how about taking a chill pill-pointless arguing about it. bottom line is if people want to show off (or gloat as it's now referred to) regardless of what team they are, they will. If you don't like it tough ****-IT'S A FORUM. They have as much right to do it as you have to complain about it. If it bugs you that much don't read it. Don't know why your so annoyed by other peoples success.
So how about putting this pointless arguing about it to bed and getting on with your own game.

I think I can call this a fustration cos I am very angry about it and no clue why, but the main reason I post it here is because I don't want to start a useless thread for my stupid question. So here it is: has anyone else noticed that the version 0.4 of fm12 is "harder" than version 0.2?

In v. 0.2 I win , I draw, I loose, most of the things work, it's ok, but in v. 0.4 not even 1 little works. My players play like ****, I don't win **** and I have to mention that I tested this with same team, players, same transfers, same tactic, same everything.

So, anyone else is experiencing this or is it just me?

Quoting myself is gay, I know but some ppl were having an useless fight over nothing and I my post was going into nothingness and I really like an answer to this. Thank you for understanding!

Quoting myself is gay, I know but some ppl were having an useless fight over nothing and I my post was going into nothingness and I really like an answer to this. Thank you for understanding!

agree with the useless fight, i just lost about 3 minutes of my life reading it hoping it was going to some funny end... but it didnt...

Anyway, about the update... i haven't noticed any change on my teams...

Had an offer for Perotti accepted at £11m. He chooses me over Inter, as I'm about to confirm the deal, Lucas gets offered to me for £16.5m when he puts in a transfer request, I figure Lucas Moura > Perotti, cancel the Perotti deal, bid £16.75m and then they decide they want £27m and won't budge. >.< Now Perotti is more expensive, Lucas is out of my reach, and Giuliano is all that's left at ~20m. Sigh.

Had an offer for Perotti accepted at £11m. He chooses me over Inter, as I'm about to confirm the deal, Lucas gets offered to me for £16.5m when he puts in a transfer request, I figure Lucas Moura > Perotti, cancel the Perotti deal, bid £16.75m and then they decide they want £27m and won't budge. >.< Now Perotti is more expensive, Lucas is out of my reach, and Giuliano is all that's left at ~20m. Sigh.

Why didn't you just delay the Perotti deal istead of cancelling it altogether?

Why didn't you just delay the Perotti deal istead of cancelling it altogether?

I'd already delayed it once when the Moura offer came through. :(

Anyway. A front 4 consisting of Gaitan - Nilmar - Rossi - Giuliano is pretty hawtt. Also with Muniain and Iturbe. <3

I'd already delayed it once when the Moura offer came through. :(

Anyway. A front 4 consisting of Gaitan - Nilmar - Rossi - Giuliano is pretty hawtt. Also with Muniain and Iturbe. <3

That's nasty, considering my front three is Nery Castillo, Ioannis Amanatidis and Karim Soltani.

I'll give you a cookie if you ever heard of any of them, let alone all three...