Whilst i am much preferring this years Football Manager i am still getting very annoyed by the games transfer system. The same transfers will happen every game pretty much, clubs don't make enough activity to buy your players and generally as a whole, you have to always offer players for below asking price and even then they will make stupid offers which are too low or over 48 months. As Wolves currently Ebanks Blake is rarely playing and he's raised concerns about it so i said ok i'll send you out on loan, i i put him on the loan list and offer him to clubs for 50 percent of his wages to be paid, no offers...so stupid.

if you can't loan him, tell him you dont give a **** like a boss

Whilst i am much preferring this years Football Manager i am still getting very annoyed by the games transfer system. The same transfers will happen every game pretty much, clubs don't make enough activity to buy your players and generally as a whole, you have to always offer players for below asking price and even then they will make stupid offers which are too low or over 48 months. As Wolves currently Ebanks Blake is rarely playing and he's raised concerns about it so i said ok i'll send you out on loan, i i put him on the loan list and offer him to clubs for 50 percent of his wages to be paid, no offers...so stupid.

Why is it unrealistic that nobody would want to loan a player who is barely getting a game for a mid/lower prem team and pay half his wages?

because not even lower league clubs are offering to loan him?

The fact is nobody wants to loan him, I could put his wages to 0% or offer him to clubs for nothing as a transfer and nobody will offer anything. With FM if you put players on the transfer list or loan list unless the player is a total crock of **** you should get offers and you should be able to negotiate them. At least in Fifa's career mode clubs will actually make offers for players if you put them on the transfer list and loan list and clubs will develop interest in your top players and make offers. Apparently at the start of my Wolves game Liverpool were strongly interested in signing Matt Jarvis, did they offer me anything..no. They wouldn't have unless I transfer listed him and offered him to clubs which i'm sorry I shouldn't have to do. With Football Manager i think there should be alot more activity in the transfer/loan market, clubs stop doing silly offers and stop signing the same players game after game and there should be an option to discuss with clubs who are majorly interested in your player what fee you would like or he isn't for sale.

I totally agree with you guys, do not take my post as a spam or just post hunting, I don't have much to say cos you guys said it for me, I agree that the guys making this game should change the transfer offers from AI to a realistic mode. I do encounter this over the years of playing football manager and championship manager and it is really fustrating. I hope somebody from "up there" will read our posts and will take it into consideration. Again, not spamming, just agreeing. GGMU!

agree with the useless fight, i just lost about 3 minutes of my life reading it hoping it was going to some funny end... but it didnt...

Anyway, about the update... i haven't noticed any change on my teams...

Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it.

Now I know how Kenny feels.

Dominate every game > double/triple/sometime quadruple the amount of chance than the other team > endless possession > 0-0.

F**king update! Pre update dominating with Man Utd. First game after update - Blackburn 3 Man Utd 0. Dead on!

The Teamtalks seem to have changed since the update too I used to be able to motivate my team every match no problems , now with the same teamtalks they either have no reaction , lose motivation or don't listen phfffff even if I apply assistant manger teamtalks its the same.........
what is going on I don't understand
Is anyone else having problems ????

Last edited:
The Teamtalks seem to have changed since the update too I used to be able to motivate my team every match no problems , now with the same teamtalks they either have no reaction , lose motivation or don't listen phfffff even if I apply assistant manger teamtalks its the same.........

Tbh I really haven't noticed anything. I think maybe with the patch, they've made teamtalks more realistic by adjusting reactions with the player personalities. Like for example, if a player has poor determination, they're now more likely to not be as easily motivated as players with a determined/spirited personality.

Yes I've noticed a slight change. Usually Calm or Passionate with You have Faith would have got most of my players either happy/relaxed/motivated. It a case fo trial and error really. Try them all and see what works. I'm having a bit of success with Cautious tone

This game is ******* me off. I'm currently managing West Brom in season two, and every game this season, at least one of my players has gotten sent off. I'm 9 games in... I have even set my tackling to soft but they still make horror tackles from the back with 60 minutes to play for no reason at all. Its a disgrace becuase im in the games until that point.

BEAT SEVILLA 2-0 IN THE LEAGUE . .

LOST 7-1 TO THEM IN THE SPANISH CUP FINAL (MANAGING DEPORTIVO, HAD MAIN TwO CMs MISSING !!!)

Stupid chairman accepted an offer for a fantastic regen I was going to introduce to the first team. His stinking agent probably has something to do with it, since we couldn't get an agreement on a new contract.

EDIT: What a relief! He declined the contract from OM!
View attachment 211198

Last edited:
YAY!! 3-0 first leg vs Chelsea (as Dinamo)
ARGHHHH!! 2nd Leg Chelsea 4-0 Dinamo

Chelsea injured 4 of my players during the match, meaning I had to play Kovacic as a Ball Winning midfielder, FFS.

The next time I play them, I'm going to put all my players in defensive positions (DL,DR,DC,DC,WBL,WBR,DM,DM,DM,MC), make my team drop deep, set tackling to hard against all of them and hope to break someones leg.

Sick tactic, however, having to constantly have match prep on very high defensive, takes away time to develop players' attributes. Any way this could be tweaked?

This new patch/update is ****. My tactic was awesome now the team can't do anything. Any suggestions

finished 4th in league as liverpool 1st season, then lost to genoa in CL qualifiers.

not too bothered, as would like to win EL this season then try for CL next season, however, the frustrating part was that their league hadn't started so their players were 100% condition for both matches, and i had a league game before each leg, and my players were around 90% condition for the games, and i had some injuries.

also i was unbeaten in the league and played Arsenal away in my 13th league game, for me arsenal seem to be harder to beat than any other team on fm games, so i was happy to be 0-0 at 90 minutes, then they scored, or to be more correct Carragher scored an own goal to win them the game and end my unbeaten run :(