The long shots thing. I wish I knew what setting the computer uses for long shots, because I generally concede 10 for every 1 I score.

Steam, you useless, bothersome piece of ****. I've tried being patient but no, it's a pain in the ****. It just crashes on me claiming 'my game isn't legit', yeah right, tell that to my wallet.

View attachment 208383

Any one know how to fix this?! I have constantly ran into it and it just irks me, why are my players sorted "out of position". This always happens to me if i switch tactics prior to kick off...and never fixes it self for the particular tactic.

It does make me laugh when my CB (Down in the forward slot) gets 3 goals in a game cuz it looks like he is playing as a ST!

View attachment 208383

Any one know how to fix this?! I have constantly ran into it and it just irks me, why are my players sorted "out of position". This always happens to me if i switch tactics prior to kick off...and never fixes it self for the particular tactic.

It does make me laugh when my CB (Down in the forward slot) gets 3 goals in a game cuz it looks like he is playing as a ST!

Are you preparing more than once tactic? If you are, is the tactic that you're wanting to use the back-up tactic? If yes, use it as the starter. May seem foolish, but it's happened to me before.

I have 3 tactics which they are using, this one was my backup but i moved it to my starting tactic a day before the game.

can somebody please tell me if i can do something to go on vacation on match day?

my massive frustration is players being injured.. one player gets injured, another gets injured and another, and another... just a hard problem to face this.

**** it! I won the league and the cup and then an error comes up... lost everything from the semifinals -_-

I have played Athletic 4 times. They have scored 8 goals in all, Llorente has scored 7. Unplayable.

I have played Athletic 4 times. They have scored 8 goals in all, Llorente has scored 7. Unplayable.

Yes, they manage to do really, really well in the game. I've seen them win the EL in the first season and even nick 2nd place ahead of Real once.

Yes, they manage to do really, really well in the game. I've seen them win the EL in the first season and even nick 2nd place ahead of Real once.

They had a good first season, are in the lower end now in the 2nd season, they decided to wake up and spank me 4-0 to end my 13 win streak. :(

They had a good first season, are in the lower end now in the 2nd season, they decided to wake up and spank me 4-0 to end my 13 win streak. :(

What team are you playing?

Villarreal! :D

One of the best teams around if you're looking for a challenge and a bit of fun. And the fact they have a B team in the second division is a great plus.

That said - 4-0?? How did they pull that off?

One of the best teams around if you're looking for a challenge and a bit of fun. And the fact they have a B team in the second division is a great plus.

Doesn't have my tactical prowess and ingenuity. Meet.....the Special One (H)

Nah but it's happened to me too. Think it's a cause of complacency in some cases, or just real bad luck just like in real life.

Yeah, they're one of my favourite teams to manage.

Probably a combination of playing a Europa away game to Benfica 3 days before, overconfidence, having no fit full backs and playing 4 CBs, Kameni having a shocker and Llorente being ridiculously good.

It's not the same playing it in window MODE.. I'd like to multitask and play it in full mode the game.. Is there any way to untick/tick something at the PREFERENCES..? Why did they have to change that..

My annoying assistant coach keeps angering the players! I often, out of habit just straight away give team talks to my assistant manager, without looking at what he wants to say. Now my players have been complaining to the press, slamming ME, for my assistants terrible team talks. Yet he has 19 motivation and 16 man management. I'm confused...

It could be his personality, I would fire him and hire another NOW!

It could be his personality, I would fire him and hire another NOW!

I should probably do this, thing is that I fired my previous assistant to get this guy because he had such high stats in motivation, etc. How many will I have to go through?