most retarded ******* match I think I've ever played.

Not even going to describe it.

Confirming a sub, and minutes after either the player to be substituted or the sub himself get taken off injured.
Corner takers being offside most of the time is ******* me off aswel.

******* PIECE OF **** GAME !!!!!!!!

why do i keep playing this bullshit :SSSSS

Football Manager 2012,
This is one of the most fuckingly stupid game in the universe
I'm so angry with this game,if i saw one of the people who build this game i will kill him straight away

... Playing as Newcastle, last 4 previous games - 7 of my first team players injured, 6 of them are 3-4weeks and other one is 4-5months.. wtf?

... Playing as Newcastle, last 4 previous games - 7 of my first team players injured, 6 of them are 3-4weeks and other one is 4-5months.. wtf?

The game is a ******* joke mate, especially when it comes to injuries -.-

Liverpool 2 QPR 1....Half Time Team Talk Dont Get Complacent, Every Player Positive Reaction (Seems Motivated)

46th Minute Concede
55th Minute Concede

Lose The Game 3-2 WHAT THE F**K

Can never get stuck into a game, play for 3-6 month game time and get bored :(

Love the game so frustrating but !!!

Can anyone help me with this problem, every single game i play the opposition will score deep into injury time in the first half, also whatever tactic i try the opposition always have 80 to 90 % of the play, beginning to thing my game has a bug. I am playing as Grimsby but just cant get anywhere. thx,

**** this game.

Yellow cards galore, and my sideback who is set to easy tackling gets two yellows in match.

Then I give up 3 goals in 10 minutes to tie the game.

and I'm playing a 5 man defense...

this **** happens all the ******* time. FM12 for some reason just isn't clicking with me like previous FMs

Serves your right for calling them sidebacks! pro evo loser

2 reds + an injury....8 v 11...

pretty much your typical FM12 match.

Yeah the game is ******* ****. Forwards being offside all the ******* time, defenders & goalkeepers scoring the most retarded own goals every other game, offensive fouls shitfest, your team needs like 20 1 on 1 chances to score a goal, while the opponent comes in the box once and scores immediately. :S Oppenent players with absolute **** attributes scoring 30 yard screamers while your own superstar strikers cant even find the net when they are 1 yard from the goal.

**** that bullshit.

Last edited:
Eating my hair at this:

djXxI.png

I hate corners. Dont really like scoring them cause it doesnt mean anything about my tactic, hate getting them corner goals against.

Why is it always raining?? Doesn matter if its august or january.. its always raining