[video=youtube;Znh2cbKsG7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znh2cbKsG7M&feature=plcp&context=C4b483e5V DvjVQa1PpcFOe7raxQWoin-gyKRR0amNxPQb1V6MCs2c%3D[/video]

YOU LOST US THE GAME YOU ************ ARGHAGHGAHRGHGHRGAHAGHAGRHAG

You're gonna rot in the reserves for the rest of the season you stupid son of a *****.

PS I tried reuploading with a different view but FM TOTALLY ******* HATES ME AND HUNG UP AND LEFT ME WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO END PROCESS. **** THIS.

Basically, Westfuck attempted a sliding tackle right in front of the goal and sent the ball in his own net.

Last edited:
I can handle losing 4-0. When the other manager's name is ***** and he comments about me, I'm less then impressed by the media headline...

Take your wage bill which is twice mine and more and shove it where the sun don't shine.

any ideas when you can actually sign someone for pompey????

Hate it when watching key moments, a physio has to come on, and walks awfully slow off on the far side of the pitch. Especially annoying when I'm in extra time trying to force a draw.

How come the opposition always score with their only shot on target, it really irritates me. I don't know whether to blame my defence or just lament how clinical the opposition always seem to be.

do it that way : Assertively or Aggresively say "Well done lads, or That's a good win forus" itt will work, and all players will react very good

I give up! I find that poor teams can tear my defence to shreads.

West Ham had 5 clear cut chances and every other chance they had was a long shot.

No half chances! I had 4 clear cut chances and scored one. As many shots but no long shots. I have a world class team and I play *****. I have lost to Swansea and West Ham away. Swansea I dominated.

Don't know about anyone else but I am losing patience with this game.

Players cannot score goals, 1 single defeat, draw or criticism from me no matter how light it is the players all become suicidal and before you know it your in a rut that you can't get out.

I love Football Manager, but this game is ruining it now :(

Whenever I say something before a game they always end up "losing focus" or whatever. I've played the game since CM03/04 so it isn't as if I'm unfamiliar with the game.

Consistency seems to be the main problem, in any save I've done this version, we have an amazing start to the season then before you know it we're unable to score, unable to control games or anything.

I don't know what the problem is, I really don't. Especially since the update came out, or the last 2 updates. Everything I used to do in my first save which went so well no longer works and in fact it seems like it has the opposite effect.

Im gonna have one last shot at it and if the same problems reoccur then I'm afraid my time with FM12 and FM as a whole could be finito.

6 matches 5 goals from corners against +1 penalty. GG retards at SI, great way of making the game realistic and fun oh wait

also the morale system, my squad is a bunch of 12yo girls on a justin bieber concert, unstable as ****, also come its impossible to score cccs with bad morale so bad, just see how often you hit the post/bar so retarded.

it ****** me of so much that this **** HAS NOT ******* IMPROVED SINCE 2001. easy mode for them, never actually improve the game that much people will buy it anyway

its so pathetic. my team is better, my team plays better, my team creates more chances. ******* ***** that means my tactic is better so ******* stop letting me draw/lose because you need a ******* game engine abusing plug and play

edit: make that 7 matches 6 corners.....last minute gamewinner......so ******* pathetic

Last edited:
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2012 IS ONE OF THE SHITTIEST IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING
WHERE IS THE CREATOR OF THIS GAME,I WILL RIPPED HIS HEAD COZ THIS GAME IS FUCKINGLY SHITTILY JUNK

Good god there's some people with serious issues

Contract negotiations with ******** players/agents that say they aren't that interested in joining your club so make an amazing offer, you make an offer that you are pretty sure is decent enough to prompt a counter-offer at the very least, they then say "My client has agreed to withdraw from these talks, he feels we are miles apart and there isn't much point in continuing negotiations".................Just ******* tell me what your demands are in the first place then! Then I can see if I can match them! I'll adjust the budgets to make money available if I have to, offer you extortionate bonuses if I'm desperate to sign you, whatever it is just ******* tell me some demands instead of being all ******* cryptic and weird about it then ******* me off when I offer you a good deal. Just missed out on 2 ****** good signings at the same time thanks to this stupid god **** thing.

Last edited:
Way too much news/mail come through in pre-season about stupid transfers I couldn't care less about. Is there any way you can filter this mail? Get 30 items a day and just skip through it, absolute waste of time.

Way too much news/mail come through in pre-season about stupid transfers I couldn't care less about. Is there any way you can filter this mail? Get 30 items a day and just skip through it, absolute waste of time.

Check your subscriptions. Unsubscribe from players and teams you don't want to get news from.