View attachment 225338View attachment 225339
Whole season gone to absolute **** thanks to this. I hate these runs of form, they literally come out of nowhere and there is no way to stop them, the only thing you can do is let it run it's course. You can see in the pictures that it is a joke, there is absoltuely no reason for a such a drastic dip in the form, it's the complete opposite if anything. Just through to the League Cup Final, through to the next round of the F.A. Cup, just beaten Chelsea 2-1 in the league continuing a great run of form. It is so frustrating.

Every single one of my strikers has decided it's no longer fun to put a ball in the net as well. Until the last 2 games where everytime I scored the opposition immedeatly equalised. Out of 3 cups in 3 weeks, dropped from 3 points behind top spot to 5th and 14 points behind. All in 3 weeks.

THIS GAME IS A *****. SERIOUSLY I CANT EVEN CREATE TACITICS ANYMORE, BEFORE 12.1 I HAD SOO MANY DREAM TACTICS I COULD JUST PICK ONE WIN OR TOP4 POSITION WITH IT IN ANY CLUB ANY LEAGUE, BUT NOW STRIKERS HAVE SWOLLEN BALLS, DEFENCE ARE DISABLED AND MIDFIELD IS RETARDED WHY!!!!!!!!!!! . RANT OUTY

4 PKs in one game......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Man i hate injuries and suspensions. I am on Arsenal 2nd season and for 6 games this was my team

Gk:Areola (emergency loan)
Rb:Djourou
Cb:Bartley
Cb:Mertesacker
Lb:Miquel

Dm:Coquelin
Dm:Frimpong
Rw:Gervinho
Am:Arteta
Lw:Chamberlain

St:Bendtner

My players out were:
Mandanda, Sczeszny, Sagna, Vrsaljko, Sakho, Vermaelen, M'Bengue, Cissokho, Wilshere, Song, L Bender, Walcott, Nasri, Podolski, Van Persie,

How is it possible?

Those 6 games were

Norwich 3-0 Arsenal
Milan 4-0 Arsenal
Liverpool 5-2 Arsenal
WBA 2-2 Arsenal
Swansea 6-4 Arsenal (great game though I admit)
Arsenal 4-2 Crawley

I'm sure they have run all the numbers on real-life injuries, how often they occur, and based the game's injuries on that......but it still just seems unrealistic. For instance, I'm sure we can sit here and count the guys over the past few years that have had devastating, career-altering leg breaks.....Ramsey, Ben Arfa, Eduardo, a few more. But in FM it seems to happen all the time. My Milan team just had two of them, and the guys basically end up ruined afterward, losing like a full star on their rating. Something seems off.

The injuries in this game are just plain bullshit. You can't tell me it resembles reality in any way. It's just a piece of **** really. It has come to the point that i edit all my player's Injury Proneness to 1 because i cba to deal with that **** anymore. And im afraid i will smash my pc to pieces if i would.

This the worst ever football manager! SI have completley ruined it
1. You know when the opposition are going to scored
2. They ALWAYS score a 40 yarder, and I can't get them on target
3. if there's a clip in the first few seconds you go 1-0 down EVERYTIME
4. You'll be favourites in a game, morale's high, you keep the morale high in the TM and you will get your arses handed to you!
5. The opposition score every one on one whilst I blaze them wide!
6. Always miss a penalty, always get btold i'm offside when he's clearly on, always get a biased ref, players sent off!
7. Never have a clean sheet! if you are 1-0 in the 90 min guarenteed you will conceed in the last seconds
8. Players are so stupid, always do the stupid passes, leadiong to goals,
9. Defense always make mistakes i have my Match preparation on very high and Defensive movement! does nothing!
10. Your top players will always get injured but no cards shown, but if you so much as tap the player..Yellow card
i know loads more! please make a patch or something! is ruined the game, if it continues i will buy Fifa manager. Simple as! :L

**** this game!!! Why does this keep happening!?
View attachment 223847
2 last minute equalisers, F.A. Cup final as well and I am massive under dogs to boot. Then go on to lose on penalties (which also always seems to happen).
View attachment 223848
This is one of the most enraging games I think I have ever had, it's "fist through screen" material this.
View attachment 223850

It happens to me to! it's like you have morale, are favs but your team just play so stupid, like your defense just stands there and doesn't defend?!

Dear Board(Supporters members in my case of FC United):

I worked, planned, and scraped cutting off all the chaff and fringe players that will never see a competition pitch this season in a FC United shirt. I even restructured a few contracts to make sure I got in under the Wage Budget you gave me. I even cut off the fringe Youth Players that took pay raises when you changed our club status from Semi-Pro to Pro. I got under budget, with a few pounds left over so that I could make sure we're making some interest off of what little surplus I managed to give us.

So please STOP LOWERING THE WAGE BUDGET SO THAT I'M NO LONGER OPERATING UNDER IT!!!

Seriously, I started the season with 6,200, got my wages to 6,000, and every time I look, the board keeps on lowering it. Its down to 5,900 and I'm out of fringe players, now I have to start sacrificing my future prospects.

Gael Kakuta. On my Stevenage save I drew Bolton in the league cup 3rd round and He gave them the lead early but we turned it around to lead 2-1 but with 7 minutes to go he scores so its 2-2 and the agme heads for extra time. Lawrie Wilson makes it 3-2 to us in extra time but once again only 7 minutes left Gael scores his hat trick goal and the game goes to penalties which we lose :(

**** this game.

Yellow cards galore, and my sideback who is set to easy tackling gets two yellows in match.

Then I give up 3 goals in 10 minutes to tie the game.

and I'm playing a 5 man defense...

this **** happens all the ******* time. FM12 for some reason just isn't clicking with me like previous FMs

frustration as **** when the team i used to manage for the last 8 years (and made them an super power in EPL) is kicking my **** in CL for 4 seasons now ... :|

winning 1-0. 85th minute...opponent scores 2 goals. One a screamer from outside the box at an angle and the 2nd deflected off keeper bounced into two of my players legs, a 3rd player runs over the ball, and a 4th 5th and 6th player stand motionless less than 3 feet from the ball while one player on the other team walks in and kicks the ball into the net past the keeper.....

I'm almost tempted to make a video of it to show how bad defense is in FM12.

hi guys...i seem to have hit a brick wall...im playing fm11 still, but figured if i posted in the fm11 forum, nobody would reply...anyways, heres my prob...i have to select my 25 man europa league squad...i need to have at least a minimum of 4 players trained at the club for 3 years between 15th and 21st birthday (see pic below)...i only have 1...i cant move forward in the game now...does this mean my save is ****-ed? or is there a way round this?

View attachment 226561 cheers guys

hi guys...i seem to have hit a brick wall...im playing fm11 still, but figured if i posted in the fm11 forum, nobody would reply...anyways, heres my prob...i have to select my 25 man europa league squad...i need to have at least a minimum of 4 players trained at the club for 3 years between 15th and 21st birthday (see pic below)...i only have 1...i cant move forward in the game now...does this mean my save is ****-ed? or is there a way round this?

View attachment 226561 cheers guys

You just have to submit 3 less players and the '4 players trained for 3 years...' should change to say "1 (and 3 gaps)" or something along those lines

that being said I know this is what to do on FM12 and I'm assuming it's the same for FM11 as they wouldn't make it impossible to continue a save but forgive me if I'm wrong

View attachment 225338View attachment 225339
Whole season gone to absolute **** thanks to this. I hate these runs of form, they literally come out of nowhere and there is no way to stop them, the only thing you can do is let it run it's course. You can see in the pictures that it is a joke, there is absoltuely no reason for a such a drastic dip in the form, it's the complete opposite if anything. Just through to the League Cup Final, through to the next round of the F.A. Cup, just beaten Chelsea 2-1 in the league continuing a great run of form. It is so frustrating.

Every single one of my strikers has decided it's no longer fun to put a ball in the net as well. Until the last 2 games where everytime I scored the opposition immedeatly equalised. Out of 3 cups in 3 weeks, dropped from 3 points behind top spot to 5th and 14 points behind. All in 3 weeks.

Let me guess......you got super angry at your team after the 3-0 home loss to Newcastle. That's what's happened to me a few times, I get rightfully angry at a miserable performance, scream at them, and morale is just done for weeks. And yeah, its sometimes just impossible to pull them out of a tailspin...you do the right talks, you raise/lift pressure, raise confidence...and they're just idiots running around on the pitch.

You just have to submit 3 less players and the '4 players trained for 3 years...' should change to say "1 (and 3 gaps)" or something along those lines

that being said I know this is what to do on FM12 and I'm assuming it's the same for FM11 as they wouldn't make it impossible to continue a save but forgive me if I'm wrong

cheers for that barmy, will give it a go.

most frustrating FM ever...ugh gonna pull my hair out.

red card and injury within 10 minutes. Then my best defender turns his back on a cross and gets hit between the shoulders...ball magically warps to opponents boots and in goes a 25 yard screamer into the corner of the net.......