Not sure where to post this

Everytime I try to hire a staff, my board tells me I don't need another coach. However, when I am in the approach to sign a coach screen, on the right it says max staff permitted (20) and current staff number (15). When I talk to the board, the ask for more staff option is greyed out. The issue is that if I fire something I will be permanently down to 14. I really want to be able to hire more staff. Gerrard is retiring and I want to add him to my staff.

Help?

what role are you offering the coach?
View attachment 223773View attachment 223774
The first screen is when I offer Inzaghi a coaching role. It says I am allowed 6 more coaches. I counted by hand too, I have only 15 coaches in total. However, as the second screen shows, my board says that they feel they don't need more coaches.

I go to the boardroom and more coaches is greyed out.

Go to the boardroom, and in the bottom left you'll see how many coaches you're actually allowed to have.You're usually allowed X number of coaches, X number of first team coaches, X number of youth coaches, et cetera.

Oh thanks. I couldn't see that when I'm in windowed mode and my screen was at maximum. Cool

I have a similar issue. It says I'm allowed 6 first coaches, I only have 5 but the board reject any new signings. Same happens with physios (allowed 3, but only have 2 and wont let me sign a third)

All the youth systems in my nation seem to have dissapeared oO)

**** this game!!! Why does this keep happening!?
View attachment 223847
2 last minute equalisers, F.A. Cup final as well and I am massive under dogs to boot. Then go on to lose on penalties (which also always seems to happen).
View attachment 223848
This is one of the most enraging games I think I have ever had, it's "fist through screen" material this.
View attachment 223850[completely understand mate, spent hours on this game and always with these type of situations. No matter how well i was pkaying, how good my team was the game would always make me lose. Do amazing season and in the last 8 games some very strange resutls, in cup ties as you said the opposition comes alive in the last 10 minutes to win, the other day my team scored in the last minute of extra time then the other team who had been playing like kazakhstan united´s reserve handicapped team suddenly from kick off string 4 amazing passes together and score........stupid! and i hope they correct his in the next patch or im never buying another fm again)]

Injury list coming off the Bundesliga winter break:

Toni Kroos
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Thomas Mueller
Arjen Robben
Franck Ribery
Joel Matip
Phillip Lahm

*sigh*

Not so much frustration as becoming despair now. Been creating my own tactics lately, averaging 60% possession, 5 clear cut chances and 19 shots a game, manage to restrict opposition to 10 shots most, most of which long range... 5 straight losses. Im liverpool so not the worst team in the world.

Playing as Wednesday, promoted from league one on the same day that Sheff United are relegated into league two. WHY IS THIS NOT REAL LIFE?

Not so much frustration as becoming despair now. Been creating my own tactics lately, averaging 60% possession, 5 clear cut chances and 19 shots a game, manage to restrict opposition to 10 shots most, most of which long range... 5 straight losses. Im liverpool so not the worst team in the world.

been there,
it gets though, sometimes u need to play 10000 times better then the opposition to win
and i bet in those 5 losses ur oppositing shots on goal to goals rate is over 60% or more

No ******* wonder, that no one wants Carroll! And NOW he's breaking Rossi's leg, and is keeping my star striker out for 6 months... RAAAAGE!

View attachment 224821

I have a guy on trial at my club.

I offer him contract.

a few days later he garners more interest so I up my offer.

He comes back with new demands. I accept his counter offer.

He declines and withdraws from talks.....

what the **** is with FM12...

I have a guy on trial at my club.

I offer him contract.

a few days later he garners more interest so I up my offer.

He comes back with new demands. I accept his counter offer.

He declines and withdraws from talks.....

what the **** is with FM12...

It's realistic and footballers are dicks