this game is bullshit

95th minute out of 94...on the road

We have a throw in. Mysteriously EVERYONE GOES FORWARD (not my settings)...its 3 versus the keeper from midfield on.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!

A goal is obviously scored...

After years of excellent prospects with dual Italian nationality snubbing San Marino finally a superb 100% Sammarinese regen, which means he can't reject call-ups for NT and could develop into a truly great player for both club and country...

View attachment 229919

... and obviously he gets a mysterious viral infection theat keeps him out for 8 months... EIGHT months! Not only I can't use him for upcoming international games, this "infection" will likely destroy his development and harm his whole career :mad:

game just turned on the screw you mode again

2 injuries (on top of 4 already) and a red card (guy was on no closing down and easy tackling and somehow picked up two yellows....both of which were incredibly soft)

Can't buy a ******* goal despite scoring 12 in the first 4 matches....

I seem to let clear cut chance after clear chance against me. No idea how I can stop it. Teams will be torn a new one but when they get the odd attack it's more often or not a clear cut one.

VitessevFCGroningenTVView.png

Well **** you ref.

Im getting p!ssed off with the amount of ridiculous long shots im conceding esp in the last few mins of the game. im currently managing Huddersfield who are realy low on moral. as im can be 1or 2 up untill 89 mins and then by 90+4 im 2-2 or 2-3!!

UPdate,

just lost another 4-3 after being 2-0 up in 1st half. conceding 3 in 85-90 scoring in 90+2 and conceding in 90+7!!!!

Last edited:
long shots are ridiculous . dude could have 7 longshots 5 finishing and 8 technique and nail a contested 25 yard shot

Almost every season my team COMPLETELY dominates the first half of the season, like conceding less than 5 games and leading the league by a good margin. Then out of nowhere without fault when January rolls around, my team goes full ****** and we start losing. It's like the game notices I'm dominating and to make it interesting they throw in a long losing streak spell on my team. I had a guy with 24 appearances and 32 goals, now he cant even score a goal in 5 games or more, with literally no changes to my tactic or injured players.View attachment 230343View attachment 230352

Last edited:
New Chairmain wants to replace me even though my current board confidence is untouchb

Just had a shocker after 5 season being in charge of Arsenal my current board confidence is untouchable and I've just won the EPL, FA Cup, UEFA Super, Club World Cup, Carling Cup and I'm the champs league final and I've won all these trophies consecutively for 5 seasons but my club is getting taken over and the new Chairman wants to replace me with David Moyes WTF??????? What do I do

OMG thats it SCREW this USELESS game

1-1 at half time with Arsenal v QPR. Made 3 subs including bringing Muniain for Gervinho. 46th minute, Muniain gets injured wtf. 86th minute Vermaelen scores. Arsenal win? Of course not coz Wright Philiips equalizes 3 minutes later

I've tried so many different tactics across different saves and none of them work. If I had the choice to spend $30 on AIDS or FM12, I'd pick AIDS.

Been enjoying my new United save on the latest patch. Just come into October and thought I'd have a look at the Japanese squad, to see if there was anyone worth signing. Get into the squad screen and everyone is greyed out :mad: I deleted those files after the transfer patch & the latest update, so why the **** did they reappear? I'm livid. Japan isn't that big a deal, but I'd really like to manage Germany one day, so now I'm gonna have to start a new game :mad:

WHEN YOUR DEFENDER GETS THE BALL IN MILES OF SPACE JUST OUTSIDE OUR OWN ****** AREA, THEN STANDS THERE LIKE A **** TURNING BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS INSTEAD OF CLEARING... THEN WILL HOSKINS TACKLES HIM AND SCORES!

I scored a goal and it was ruled out because my player dived. How exactly does that alter the fact that it was a freaking goal?
A dive=free kick. So if the dive takes place before the ball's in the net, the goal doesn't count. Really simple. Same rules as offside, handball and other free kicks.