January Transfers

• Thread starter Thread starter eddlad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 9K
spurs are closing in on the re-signing of younes kaboul. and pompey's website has been shut down becasue they havent paid the operator. spurs also looking to bring in asmir begovic. and possibly a few spurs players going on loan in the other direction including o'hara.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

aruna dindane lens to birmingham 4million done deal. why i will never know.

Last edited:
Celtic are after *******'s Morten Gamst Pederson...which can only mean they are selling McGeady...

Portsmouth could lose both keepers...Spurs in for Begovic - but there is another club trying to match them

Kaboul to Spurs,

Dindane possibly to Birmingham at £4m

Hull are trying to get rid of loads to pay the wages of Naughton of Tottenham on loan.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:22 PM ----------

Not a transfer but a huge story will break this weekend if a Premier League star's court injunction fails tomorrow.

Possible implications for England.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Exclusives galore! (H)

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:58 PM ----------

BEATTIE...the door is open again...depends if Rovers want to go through.

BENJANI...apparently Sunderland can have him for £500,000...that whole business may have to be vetted thoroughly...on, off, on again...some very odd agents involved.

ADAM...know Forest like him, possibly Middlesbrough, nice player but a bit slow.

MORTEN...hear he wants out of blackburn...but not sure where to go...figures.

Dindane's move to Birmingham has 100% collapsed and he will return to Pompey on loan/

Dindane's move to Birmingham has 100% collapsed and he will return to Pompey on loan/

He was never first choice, the original target has made a u-turn on his decision, expect a deal to be pushed through quickly because a of need to apply for a work permit.

Michael Rose - Stockport to Norwich on Loan
Peter Thompson - Stockport to Linfield on Loan
Oli Johnson - Stockport to Norwich
Carl Baker - Stockport to Coventry
Matty McNeil - Stockport to Unemployment Line

David Perkins - Colchester to Stockport on Loan
Jemal Johnson - MK Dons to Stockport on Loan
Jabo Ibehre - MK Dons to Stockport on Loan
Danny Swailes - MK Dons to Stockport on a Free
Richie Partridge - MK Dons to Stockport on a Free
Mat Sadler - Norwich to Stockport on Loan

Eventful January at County? Me Thinks So (H)

just reading the previous pages n it said skrtel to valencia??

first ive heard

any1 fancy joining a game?

ready4it

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

good job they didnt hes a decent player.

cud use the cash for a forward tho

any1 fancy joining a game?

ready4it

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

good job they didnt hes a decent player.

cud use the cash for a forward tho
no spam please.

Burnley are after Jack Cork on loan IF another deal falls through.

just want to get a game going!

n thats wot it said on page 1 so i was merely asking! no spam

Tell you what, I love Pav and if Spurs let him go to the Brummies (they should he don't play and it don't seem like he will either) then Birmingham will already be making strides IMO.

i've heard that allegedly that Celestine Babayaro is about to join Liverpool

just want to get a game going!

n thats wot it said on page 1 so i was merely asking! no spam
If you want to get a game going then make a new thread please. That was spam asking about a game, not the Skrtel thing, but he hasn't moved clubs yet.

Back