Jason Fuendes - The self-proclaimed future of football

Everton.. I now hate Everton.. £11m then release him on a free, kill his passion for football and force him into retirement! Bastards! Throughly enjoyed the read though, Kept me well entertained!

Everton.. I now hate Everton.. £11m then release him on a free, kill his passion for football and force him into retirement! Bastards! Throughly enjoyed the read though, Kept me well entertained!
Thanks glad you enjoyed it!

Think I may of destroyed Everton :p

Gutted you got ruined by Everton, just waiting for you to Sim out your manager career now! Launching my DB rn hahaha

Really feel for you, However my 19 year old just signed a 4 year deal with spurs so I guess you can be relieved that that didn't happen!

Last edited:
R.I.P Jason Fuendes

The save has crashed! Sorry guys but throughout the 4 seasons I simmed, nothing happened too special!

I may return with a story in the future. My biggest achievement of this story is by playing through 16 seasons in two days

Was pretty gutted :( had 3 clubs in 4 seasons was at Peterborough, Birmingham and Wigan (finished mid table in all)

Was pretty gutted :( had 3 clubs in 4 seasons was at Peterborough, Birmingham and Wigan (finished mid table in all)

Pity, would of loved to see you take Zaragoza to the top and beat Barca on the last day to win the BBVA before beating Everton in the Champions League Final

Pity, would of loved to see you take Zaragoza to the top and beat Barca on the last day to win the BBVA before beating Everton in the Champions League Final

Would've been great! The way Everton were going though they would've been closer to League 2 than the Champions League

Would've been great! The way Everton were going though they would've been closer to League 2 than the Champions League

Good point. Maybe a cup run for them then, except they would buy a bunch of players and then not use them at all... ****** chops!

I have got a manager's story up my sleeve, it's just the matter of trying to find a job! If I do it I will try put it up by tonight

Not got anything on tomorrow so it may be 12 hours of simming through my players career! Look forward to whatever you do next!