Jason Fuendes - The self-proclaimed future of football

This is cracking story mate. He could have thrown in the towel early in his career but he got stuck in and is reaping the rewards. I think the extra mental fortitude he has been required to develop will stand him in good stead when he moves into management.

View attachment 278776
Season 11

Fading Out

It still has been a good season for me, but I have been more of a bit part player this year, I haven't been injured, in fact I've been lucky with that throughout my career. I am disappointed to be used less but when I have played I have been fully effective for the side
View attachment 278775

View attachment 278775

I played less but it was another good season, five consecutive seasons now that I have had 10+ assists. It definitely having a good team around me.
View attachment 278774

Although I've had two great seasons, I still feel like this club may not be the one for me. I am very happy here but I have few years left of my career and I want to make the most of it.
View attachment 278772

We also qualify for the Champions League again and we won the cup!
View attachment 278770View attachment 278768

Finally, will I be here much longer?

View attachment 278769

This is cracking story mate. He could have thrown in the towel early in his career but he got stuck in and is reaping the rewards. I think the extra mental fortitude he has been required to develop will stand him in good stead when he moves into management.

Thanks man, yeah that is true. I do hope for a successful managerial career!

Would be impressive if you managed a return to Barcelona after they cut your contract, but you could be the next Rickie Lambert and never get to play :( Personally I think you're better off at Zaragoza, try to topple Barca :p

View attachment 278766
Season 12 Part one

Goodbye

I have nothing to say, I'm sad I left but that is all I can say. I stayed until January and moved onto my new club. I guess it's time to move on and enjoy my new challenge.

Would be impressive if you managed a return to Barcelona after they cut your contract, but you could be the next Rickie Lambert and never get to play :( Personally I think you're better off at Zaragoza, try to topple Barca :p

I wanted to stay at Zaragoza :(

View attachment 826167
Season 12 Part Two

Momentum Killer

*Before I start, I didn't take a screenshot of my attributes but nothing changed and everything remained the same, wait actually my decisions went up by one to 16*

It hasn't felt right, I've moved and I don't like it. I had a stable contract at Real Zaragoza and we was a success. I wanted a new test in a different country and it hasn't worked. I've got a contract running till next season and I haven't enjoyed the rest of this season one bit, I do hope next season's a better year!

View attachment 278765

Champions League football I had, now well erm this.

View attachment 278763

I also made my first appearance for my International side, Jose Mourinho called me up to the England squad and I played my first and only game to date.

That's all good. Hey did you have England as a 2nd nationality to get called up by them? That's still pretty awesome!!

Yeah that's how I originally did it, as the mum was English and dad was Spanish

Ps thanks :p disappointing season for Everton though

View attachment 826182
Season 13

The End is Nigh

Meh, rewind ten years I never played and that's how I feel again now. I'm at a stage of my career where I need to play football and it hasn't come. I have never felt so low before in my life, I don't want to be here and I don't get on with the manager Matthew Upson so soon I won't be part of the club and will be a free transfer, whether I find someone is the big question though. With how little I played I am quite surprised I don't feel like I have got worse and I still am confidence in my abilities.
View attachment 278761

Not a good season at all.
View attachment 278760

I couldn't even figure in a losing side, I am glad Upson lost his job the son of a *****!
View attachment 278759

It also looks like Everton may drop down further next season with their managerial appointment! I am quite bitter with how my experience at Everton went so I can not say I feel sorry for them.

View attachment 278758

I want to thank Lippo one more time again as I have had my most enjoyable FM15 experience doing this and been great sharing all of this with you

Season 14 Part One

The End(ish)

It's with great sadness today that I will never play football again, moving to Everton has destroyed my love for the game. It could of been so much more, I was within days of rejoining Barcelona but instead I moved to Everton for eleven million pounds, one year later I was released on a free transfer. From there on I haven't had the same interest in joining a new club like I had before. It's been quite a journey and my most memorable time was at Real Zaragoza and have become a fan now, I will watch them when I can and who knows one day I may manage the club. Right now though I set my sites on the future and at my new club.

View attachment 278750
View attachment 278749

Now guys, what can I do from here?

Shall I put myself in game and try make it a manager's story

Or leave it and see how it turns out

For now I am thinking of just leaving it but at a later date I may involve my self or make a completely new story off the back of it.