Jason Fuendes - The self-proclaimed future of football

This is cracking story mate. He could have thrown in the towel early in his career but he got stuck in and is reaping the rewards. I think the extra mental fortitude he has been required to develop will stand him in good stead when he moves into management.
 
​
View attachment 278776
Season 11

Fading Out

It still has been a good season for me, but I have been more of a bit part player this year, I haven't been injured, in fact I've been lucky with that throughout my career. I am disappointed to be used less but when I have played I have been fully effective for the side
​
View attachment 278775

​
View attachment 278775

I played less but it was another good season, five consecutive seasons now that I have had 10+ assists. It definitely having a good team around me.
​
View attachment 278774

Although I've had two great seasons, I still feel like this club may not be the one for me. I am very happy here but I have few years left of my career and I want to make the most of it.
​
View attachment 278772

We also qualify for the Champions League again and we won the cup!
​
View attachment 278770View attachment 278768


Finally, will I be here much longer?
​

View attachment 278769
 
This is cracking story mate. He could have thrown in the towel early in his career but he got stuck in and is reaping the rewards. I think the extra mental fortitude he has been required to develop will stand him in good stead when he moves into management.

Thanks man, yeah that is true. I do hope for a successful managerial career!
 
Would be impressive if you managed a return to Barcelona after they cut your contract, but you could be the next Rickie Lambert and never get to play :( Personally I think you're better off at Zaragoza, try to topple Barca :P
 
View attachment 278766
Season 12 Part one​

Goodbye

I have nothing to say, I'm sad I left but that is all I can say. I stayed until January and moved onto my new club. I guess it's time to move on and enjoy my new challenge.
​
 
Would be impressive if you managed a return to Barcelona after they cut your contract, but you could be the next Rickie Lambert and never get to play :( Personally I think you're better off at Zaragoza, try to topple Barca :P

I wanted to stay at Zaragoza :(
 
​


​
​
View attachment 826167
Season 12 Part Two

Momentum Killer

*Before I start, I didn't take a screenshot of my attributes but nothing changed and everything remained the same, wait actually my decisions went up by one to 16*

It hasn't felt right, I've moved and I don't like it. I had a stable contract at Real Zaragoza and we was a success. I wanted a new test in a different country and it hasn't worked. I've got a contract running till next season and I haven't enjoyed the rest of this season one bit, I do hope next season's a better year!



​
View attachment 278765

Champions League football I had, now well erm this.



​
View attachment 278763

I also made my first appearance for my International side, Jose Mourinho called me up to the England squad and I played my first and only game to date.
​
 
That's all good. Hey did you have England as a 2nd nationality to get called up by them? That's still pretty awesome!!

Yeah that's how I originally did it, as the mum was English and dad was Spanish

Ps thanks :P disappointing season for Everton though
 
​
View attachment 826182
Season 13

The End is Nigh

Meh, rewind ten years I never played and that's how I feel again now. I'm at a stage of my career where I need to play football and it hasn't come. I have never felt so low before in my life, I don't want to be here and I don't get on with the manager Matthew Upson so soon I won't be part of the club and will be a free transfer, whether I find someone is the big question though. With how little I played I am quite surprised I don't feel like I have got worse and I still am confidence in my abilities.
​
View attachment 278761

Not a good season at all.
​
View attachment 278760

I couldn't even figure in a losing side, I am glad Upson lost his job the son of a *****!
​
View attachment 278759

It also looks like Everton may drop down further next season with their managerial appointment! I am quite bitter with how my experience at Everton went so I can not say I feel sorry for them.
​

View attachment 278758
 
I want to thank Lippo one more time again as I have had my most enjoyable FM15 experience doing this and been great sharing all of this with you
 
Season 14 Part One

​
The End(ish)
​


It's with great sadness today that I will never play football again, moving to Everton has destroyed my love for the game. It could of been so much more, I was within days of rejoining Barcelona but instead I moved to Everton for eleven million pounds, one year later I was released on a free transfer. From there on I haven't had the same interest in joining a new club like I had before. It's been quite a journey and my most memorable time was at Real Zaragoza and have become a fan now, I will watch them when I can and who knows one day I may manage the club. Right now though I set my sites on the future and at my new club.

View attachment 278750
View attachment 278749

​
 
Now guys, what can I do from here?

Shall I put myself in game and try make it a manager's story

Or leave it and see how it turns out

For now I am thinking of just leaving it but at a later date I may involve my self or make a completely new story off the back of it.
 
Back
Top