View attachment 243972
View attachment 243971
View attachment 243970

Mecheda decided to reward his critics by being..... anonymous this month?

We had a poor showing against Carpi but replied with 3 clean sheets.
We had a poor game against 2nd placed Piacenza but still took a point
away from home. I'd call than a long-term win.

View attachment 243969
View attachment 243968

We're starting to forge out a lead for ourselves at the top of the table.
6 points ahead; very healthy goal difference. We've scored the most and
conceded the less. We're the best team in the league at the moment and
the league stats show it!

View attachment 243967

View attachment 243966
December fixtures

View attachment 243961

View attachment 243765
I proudly walked out of the Director of Football's office. I'd just signed a new 2-year extension
to my Chievo Verona contract and I was delighted. We've a strong squad here, some exciting young
talent's emerging through the youth setup and we're odds on favorite for not only promotion; but
for the Serie B title.... my first trophy. Fort he first time in my career, I feel like i'm where I belong!

View attachment 243758
View attachment 243757

Another good month with a dramatic 8 goal thriller. We dropped points against
Regina but we can afford to loose only one game a month as long as we keep
the wins coming!

View attachment 243756
View attachment 243755

View attachment 243754
View attachment 243753

I've started improving the side to secure our promotion and to get ready for life in Serie A. I
decided to start with midfield and bring someone in who was a complete midfielder. This guy
can attack, he can defend, he can create and he can score. Fantastic attributes and exactly the kind
of player I want at this club!

Promotion looking like it is almost in the bag after another decent month. Great job. Serie A will offer many new challenges though, doubt you'd get a lot of dollar to spend too but might be wrong?

Promotion looking like it is almost in the bag after another decent month. Great job. Serie A will offer many new challenges though, doubt you'd get a lot of dollar to spend too but might be wrong?

I've already started assembling a squad that I'm hoping will keep me up. I'll get some cash from Selling the Serie B quality players so hopefully that'll allow me to get 1 or 2 key signings :)

View attachment 243026
View attachment 243025
Another good month for us. We got a lovely little piece on SkySportsNews Italy
about our unbeaten streak.

View attachment 243024

I'm delighted our defense is tightening up again. We had a short stint after the new year where
our CBs were getting used to each other. We brought someone in on loan; with option to buy, should
he do well. The Serie B title is looking almost a certainty at this stage. Two months to go :)

View attachment 243023

View attachment 243022

Time to take the big teams of Serie A soon. Some great January signings too.