View attachment 242625
*I forgot to include in the monthly update that Mecheda broke his leg and is out for 5-6 months*

With only one month left before our inevitable promotion, Mecheda is yet to sign a
pre-contract with another club. This gives me a glimmer of hope that he could sign
a new deal when we are granted Serie A status and we're removed from the wage
limitations imposed by Serie B.

Expecting to loose him at the end of the season, I've given him less game time this season.
Last year he scored 32 league goals and had our fortunes been different, he would have been
a pivotal player in getting us promoted. As it turned out, I've placed more faith in de Sena as
I was getting ready to promote him to first choice Striker when Mecheda left... with the news
that we may be able to keep the ex-Manchester United player, this summer transfer window
is sure to be exciting! :)

Congrats on the promotion. Well deserved!

Next, Serie A domination. :D

Congrats on the promotion. Well deserved!

Next, Serie A domination. :D

Haha, not quite yet. Let's see where it takes me. I may use Chievo in Serie A to angle for a better job :p

Well done mate - good luck in Serie A!

Cheers mate. A few good signings and we'll stay up. I'm confident about that!

Congrats on the title! Top half of Serie A, look out!

Haha, the Milan and Turin clubs better watch out! I'm coming for their points!!!! :p

View attachment 242540

Guess which teams I'll be trying to pluck players from :p Huge shock to see
these three teams, three big teams, go down! I'm glad we're getting promoted
since next year is going to be immensely difficult for the Serie B regulars to make
headway in.

At least my fav Italian club (Torino) survived!! Pretty sad about Milan and Fiorentina. At least you have 2 less big names to worry about next year! (H)