Love seeing people 'struggle' on stories, makes a change from winning trebles with minnows every season - enjoying it and nice relegation scrap on the cards!

I'm the same to be honest. You can hove some unforgettable seasons fighting for survival. Management is not just about wining; you need to prove that you can fight when you have to :)

View attachment 262101
View attachment 262100
You win some, you loose some. For us, these wins are massive!
The loss to AC Ajaccio hurt since we were the better side but
their early goal resigned us to defeat. The wins against Troyes
and Angers

View attachment 262094
We're still dangerously close to the drop zone having played a game more than the
team beneath us but we've got a 5pt cushion over 19th and 20th place so a few
wins and we'll be safe. We're 2 wins from 8th place though so that shows just how
open the table is. We're still on course for my season objective; if results go our way.

March Fixtures

View attachment 262092

View attachment 262021
View attachment 262014

View attachment 262001

View attachment 262000
Reasons why I think this kid is special!

1. At 15 years of age, he has all the time in the world to develop.
  2. He has great mental stats for such a young player.
  3. The kid is a local boy; he could be a local hero!
  4. He reminds me of Fabien Barthez

View attachment 261966
Stéphane is quite a versatile player and I'll be looking forward
to his development. He's only 14 years of age but ill be monitoring
his games to see if there is room for him on the left wing.

View attachment 261959
Papa Bebou has great work rate, he's brave and is determined... He'll be 1st
team before long! Fact!!!! This is exactly the kind of midfielder I like to have
at my clubs. Good passing and first tough, he's got pace and stamina. I'll have
to work on his physicals to make sure he can battle in the middle of the park.
I actually think he could be a French international if develops.

wow, what an intake! Don't think i've ever seen that many players with such great potential, for me there's normally only 2 or 3 that have more than 3 star potential :O Important that ***** Colas already has a good rushing out attribute as 'keepers with poor rushing out can be frustrating to watch as they get it wrong so often when judging whether to come out to get the ball -.- If Colas can improve his aerial ability with that 5ft 10" height then he'll be a very good goalie!

I can imagine a few of those players sneakily developing right under your nose! Long term future is looking good :)

wow, what an intake! Don't think i've ever seen that many players with such great potential, for me there's normally only 2 or 3 that have more than 3 star potential :O Important that ***** Colas already has a good rushing out attribute as 'keepers with poor rushing out can be frustrating to watch as they get it wrong so often when judging whether to come out to get the ball -.- If Colas can improve his aerial ability with that 5ft 10" height then he'll be a very good goalie!

I can imagine a few of those players sneakily developing right under your nose! Long term future is looking good :)

I'm a second division club though so the PA's will look huge. I'm sure most of them wouldn't get onto Championship side when fully developed... though French youth intakes have a habit of producing a lot of wonderkids so I've my fingers crossed. I'd day Colas will finish out about 6'0" since he's only 15: plenty of time to grow up :)

I'm a second division club though so the PA's will look huge. I'm sure most of them wouldn't get onto Championship side when fully developed... though French youth intakes have a habit of producing a lot of wonderkids so I've my fingers crossed. I'd day Colas will finish out about 6'0" since he's only 15: plenty of time to grow up :)

I completely forgot that players can grow :p

Great story mate, definitely makes it more exciting with a relegation battle! Hopefully you can get a few wins, move up the table and then build for next season.

Also, the youth intake looks decent. Always nice to produce home-grown talent! KIU :)

View attachment 261459
I may be out of a job before the end of the season.

View attachment 261460View attachment 261458View attachment 261457

I managed to convince the board that I could get the squad back on my side but I not have to
deal with the dressing room. All of the pressure is coming form one player who reacted badly
to my team meeting.

View attachment 261455

It's a crying shame since he's been one of my best players but he could be the
one who makes me loose my job. He wants to leave and I need the dressing room
back on my side so I've have to resort to a desperate last measure.

View attachment 261450

View attachment 261334
March was a decent month for us. We got some good results and I think I've sorted the moral
issue for the short term. Winning games is really what we need to be doing to get the squad
to a happier place.

View attachment 261329

Since I released Nabab from his contract, I've got a spot free on the
right wing that Cheick Diarra has been filling to get back to form.
Stéphane Pinto has been doing well since he joined the youth setup
and if he continues his impressive performances, I'll be considering him
for a first team role next season. He's only 14 years of age which scares
me since he looks like he could be one of the best players at the club.

View attachment 261327View attachment 261326