View attachment 261229
I'm quite proud that we've provided 4 players for the French under 19's national side.
One of the contractual obligations I have is to develop young players coming through
the youth system so It's great to know the club is already producing young talent.

View attachment 261228

Continuing to enjoy this. Good surge up the table at the end of the season. Definitely in a position for promotion pushingg next season.

End of season review

We had a promising end to the season but now with a promotion charge in mind,
I need to fully analyze the squad and offload any dead weight. Raúl De Tomás,
on-loan from Real Madrid lead the line exceptional well in his half-season with us
so I'll be trying to get him on loan again to lead the line next year.

Raúl De Tomás

Donovan Léon was injured when I came to the club but shortly after retuning to training
he cemented himself as my first choice goalkeeper.

Donovan Léon

Samed Kilic... the kid is only 19 years old but he's probably the best player at the club.
He's an exceptionally talent midfield players, a current U19's international and I'm sure
I'll be fighting off bids I've him tied down on a long term contract with 2 years remaining.

Samed Kilic

Full Squad review

View attachment 261192

Manager Performance review

View attachment 261191
View attachment 261190

Pre-season: Transfer Update

View attachment 260976
The one major signing I needed to make was to retain De Tomás as he was lethal up-front
for us last season. he netter 6 times in 16 league fixtures so I can't wait to see how he'll
do with a full season at the club. Since he operates best as a poacher I'm looking at bringing
in a tall target man to provide lay-offs to him and to open channels that he can pop into.

View attachment 260956 Signed with De Tomas in mind! For only €5K, I feel we got a great deal on Loubemba.
He's a natural left-footed Target Man (De Tomás is right footed) and he 'plays with
back to goal
' so he'll be switched on in a support role. I'm hoping they can strike up
a partnership that could see us through to promotion.

Well done in the league, a good signing in Sanogo too mate!

Cheers mate. It was a roller coaster at times. Still can't believe I avoided the drop.
Aye. I felt right to bring Sanogo back to the club; if only on loan
I noticed that the team was lacking height up front and at this level, you need to be able to win balls int he air.

Nice signings, that guy looks great for 5k!!

Aye, I was shocked to get him so cheaply. he'll be a great profit player should he develop well and a team comes bidding :D

Pre-Season

View attachment 260116
View attachment 260115

Cup

View attachment 260114

Our new front men grabbing the goals in a comfortable win.
I gave young ***** Colas his first start and he became the
club's youngest ever player.

View attachment 260112

He actually have a really good account of himself, making several vital saves

View attachment 260111

It's going to be a busy August for us

View attachment 260110

Transfers

View attachment 260109

Financially, the club is goig through hard times so I wasn't that active in the transfer market.
I signed players in the key areas we were missing them (up front) and I reduced the wage
budget by not renewing the contracts of some first team members who weren't good enough
to be immediate starters.

View attachment 260108

My contract expires this year so I'll meed to impress the board to hope for an extension.
I still have work here to do so I want to stay for at least another season.