Congrats on the new job! Any former players in mind to take with you?

View attachment 235609

Our final push towards the UEFA Champions League spots has thrown up some surprising results
as we look to crown a season of over-achievement with a ticket to Europe's Premier competition.

View attachment 235599

Final Day.

View attachment 235602

View attachment 235601
View attachment 235600

A 4 point gap with a game in hand... We just might actually do it.
I'm looking to have the spot secured before we play Bayern because
I'm not confident that Goal Difference will be on our side after playing them.

Last edited:
View attachment 235593
View attachment 235592
It is being seen as a season of impossibilities for the German giant. 9 in a row,
with most fans celebrating a decade of success before the league had already
kicked off, Bayern Munich fans are now sobering up to the possibility that they
may even miss out of a Champions League spot. The unthinkable is a very real fear
in Bavaria right now.

View attachment 235367
View attachment 235366
An injury time goal denied us the win but there was nothing left to
play for in honesty. We'd achieved the impossible this season and
got our champions League spot. The club took a chance on me after
Guardiola left for Arsenal. I inherited a squad sitting 3rd and I maintained
that league position to see us play in Europe's biggest competition next season.

Job well done.

View attachment 235365

View attachment 235364
View attachment 235363View attachment 235362

View attachment 235343
View attachment 235342
View attachment 235341

I was furious. I stared at the front page of the national Papers. When I interviewed for the job,
they never mentioned anything about reckless spending. They asked me to come in here and
continue the over achievement.... I did that. They didn't keep up their end of the bargain.

I told my agent to order a meeting with the Red Bull Leipzig board. I was too angry to ring them
myself: I think we need to sit down and have a little talk about exactly what kind of a football
club they are running here.

Last edited:
Okay.... So I got a crash dump error and had to go back to a previous save file in this save.
Got the the 22nd and suddenly, we don't fail FFP..... SI, your game has schizophrenia!

View attachment 235319

View attachment 235314
Now that we're in the post season period before the Transfer window opens. I scheduled
a meeting with the board to discuss facilities. We currently don't own the stadium as well
and I felt that with the Champions League money coming in, it would be better spent
securing long term funding through ticket sales so we no longer had to pay rent.

View attachment 235313
View attachment 235312

I have to now address the backroom staff. We don't have nearly the amount of coaches or
key staff that I'd like. I'll be sorting this out over the next month.

View attachment 235309

Great stuff mate - just caught up with this again. Things are certainly looking good at Leipzig! Good luck in the Champions League next season.

Great stuff mate - just caught up with this again. Things are certainly looking good at Leipzig! Good luck in the Champions League next season.

Cheers mate. I now get my first full season in charge of them :D
Champions League run would be nice too.

View attachment 234884
View attachment 234880

I've had an extremely active pre-season. So much to do and not much time to do it in.
Given our over-achievement last season, two of our key players were in demand. Both
by League Champions Dortmund. I knew it was unrealistic to try hold onto them so I
made sure to get good fees for them.

View attachment 234874
View attachment 234878
€43M

€18.5M up front.

View attachment 234877

€45.25M

€29M up front

IN

Sascha Lutz

The man brought in to replace Dongou. While he's not the finished article yet, he's got bags of potential
and his attributes are already perfect for the kind of player I want leading the line.

Kingsley Akabueze

Signed for a paltry €9M, Kingsley is a solid CB who is not afraid to throw his weight around.
14 stone and standing at 6'4", he'll be a handful for any striker this league can through against me.

Christopher Kramer

transfer-listed at Stamford bridge, I immediately snapped up Kramer to play as a Ball-Winning Midfielder.
A team player with excellent Stamina and Marking, He'll be a thorn in the oppositions midfield as he
shoots out to disrupt passing options and to put pressure on the man in possession.

Goran Javanovic

I've dubbed this kid the Serbian Steven Gerrard. The man will run his heart out for the side.
he's got a great first touch and can hit the ball well from distance; his excellent strength
meaning the ball will reach the target at pace :p Excellent mental attributes for a 19 year old
he'll be slotting straight into my midfield alongside Kramer.

View attachment 234856
View attachment 234855

We've had a very good pre-season. Getting good results and showcasing our talent sin our Eastern tour
of Japan and China. I'm expecting some good developments in sponsorship deals for the Eastern market.

View attachment 234850
We've made huge strides forward in our style of play. I love possession based,
attacking football. Which the board is somewhat unhappy with :p

View attachment 234849

View attachment 234833
View attachment 234832
View attachment 234831View attachment 234830

Presure was put on F.C. Schalke 04 boss when I announced Werner Ritter as my target.
The player saw the ambition of the club, our status as a champions League team and
given his potential, he knows he needs to be playing week in, week out at the highest
to hope to ever be picked for the national team.

I'm willing to give him the first team football and trust him in the League while
Karius would be our Cup and Champions League Goalkeeper. While the coaches
favor Karius as the better keeper, I don't see that much between them!

View attachment 234829

Really hope you carry on with this story. It's probably the only one that I've read 50 pages of. Nice to see interesting signings and not the usual clubs being managed :)

Was wondering where this got to, good to see it back!

Very tough CL group mate, wouldnt put it past you to pull off an upset or 2 though.