Amazing looking talent! Get De Rossi to tutor him and he'll reach that potential no doubt!

He played 4 games for the first team when he was 14?

You can get away with it in the Russian league since some of the teams here are quite weak. I'd compare it to Portugal: a few massive teams and the rest are there to fight for relegation.

But didn't do very well, apparently. ;)

He does look like a monster in the making, though. 18 tackling at 17!

Stamina, Positioning and tackling; all above 15! That'st eh makings of a really good DCM.

Amazing looking talent! Get De Rossi to tutor him and he'll reach that potential no doubt!

Aye, that's the plan. De Rossi is injured right now though so I've had to wait.

View attachment 237695View attachment 237693View attachment 237691

This guy is a shining example of why you should ignore star ratings in the youth intake.
When Gusev came in, he was 4star PA touted as a leading Russian Premier Division
player but I saw the makings of a perfect False 9.

His Mentals need a lot of work but the basic physics and technicals I need are there.
Agility, passing, dribbling, ect. Injuries in the first team meant that he got more first
team football that we'd planned but he's been taking his chances and the coaches now think
he could be a world class player.

A bit of faith in a play can pay dividends. Never judge a player until you've seen them play! :)

View attachment 237647
View attachment 237646

Our perfect season continues with a 100% success record int he league and Cup. The Champions
League providing the only losses but that's the be expected of the world best club competition.

View attachment 923703
View attachment 237644

Disappointing loss to Sapadoria. They broke quickly and took a 3-1 lead late int he game
after we reduced their lead to 2-1. The return leg will be crucial for us if we want to get
out of this group.

View attachment 237643
View attachment 237641

View attachment 237527

I'm looking into bringing Liverpool No.2 to Moscow. After the Merseyside club signed Asmir Begovic,
Mignolet has seen his first team chances at Liverpool reduced to cup games. I see him as fantastic
competition for Igor Akinfeev as there is no one at the club even remotely capable of replacing him in
the starting XI.​

View attachment 237517
So late int eh game... and guess who scored it!!! :p
It's just fitting that he won them the game. I thought
we'd done enough to leave with a point but I'm still
very proud of the boys for this result :)

I'm currently in a 10 post unbeaten streak in this thread :D
FM addiction changes the way you look at life :p

View attachment 237230
View attachment 237229
Our hopes of a season unbeaten were dashed by a spunky Krasnodar side
who beat us 3-1. At least it was an away game. We still boast a perfect home
record: having won all our home league games

View attachment 237224
View attachment 237225

At just over the half-way stage int he league, we hold a 9 point lead over Spartak
Moscow and to be honest, after 15 wins with an injury ravaged side, I just can't
see us dropping that many points; especially considering we've a 3 months break
for everyone to get well rested and come back to full fitness during mid-season.

View attachment 924735View attachment 237228View attachment 237227
While our elimination comes as a disappointment, there is still plenty to play for as out
final games against FC Kobenhavan is a winner-takes-all affair. We do have the advantage
having beat them away but with only a 1 goal margin, they could move above us in the
head-to-head rankings with a 2 goal winning margin. We have home advantage and a draw
will be enough to see us through to the Knock-out Rounds of the Europa League.

View attachment 237226
This crucial Champions League fixture will be the final game before the Russian League
breaks for the Winter. Our Mid-Season friendlies will be geared towards getting match-fit
for a Europa League Knock Out Round tie in February.​

Last edited:
Just wondering are people following this anymore?
I've noticed a definitely drop off in feedback since I left Chievo Italy.

Just wondering are people following this anymore?
I've noticed a definitely drop off in feedback since I left Chievo Italy.

I'm still here, just a bit silent with other projects/ irl stuff going on

View attachment 236696

I've some tough decisions ahead of me. I was hoping to avoid selling players to make more income but
it's looking more and more likely. I'm hoping to avoid letting the Key men go but... our title
bid may suffer with a point deduction.

I'm still here, just a bit silent with other projects/ irl stuff going on

Aye. I'm fairly sure most of my readers are silent and I've kept going to entertain them. it's just nice to see the them :D
Thanks for the comment. Very much appreciated.